Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Typing through a napkin 4/29/04  (Read 7128 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Typing through a napkin 4/29/04
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2004, 07:10:12 pm »

Quote from: "llimllib"
Quote from: "Gimpson"
I'd guess the #2 most frequently asked question was "How do I erase my browser's history?"

And the #1 was?


Q:  Why can't I log in?
A:  Your caps lock key is on.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Typing through a napkin 4/29/04
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2004, 07:28:58 pm »

Dan, is that a photo of you wearing an outfit resembling a giant piece of beef?

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Typing through a napkin 4/29/04
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2004, 08:24:33 pm »

Quote from: "Gimpson"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
I love how this is a near-total inversion of the Porno strip. It's a sign that Ray and Beef's relationship is changing, to Beef's benefit.


Is Beef retaliating against Ray for shaming him earlier, even though it was only in Beef's dreams that he was called out by Ray?

Also, I was unable to locate any cake-smashing porn with a quick Google search this morning.  I'll have to try again sometime, because that sounds incredibly hot.  Maybe I could ask Ray to send me a link...


Not that I subscribe, but there is this British magazine called Splosh that is nothing but naked women sitting in or smearing themselves with food.
I thank HBO's REAL SEX 23 (who remembers the number, really) for giving me this information which I pass on to you. I would not suggest clicking at work.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Typing through a napkin 4/29/04
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2004, 08:30:07 pm »

No, sploshing doesn't have to be naked.  I first heard about it from John Waters, where he described it as something that HE found "weird."

Sploshing is about people becoming sexually aroused by people smushing around in food.  They don't have to be naked. In fact, in Splosh, they usually aren't.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Typing through a napkin 4/29/04
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2004, 08:47:05 pm »

That sure wasn't the case on TV, though. And the dude in charge was definitely not the guy who would prefer they do this activity wearing wetsuits...or anything, for that matter.

Your defense of 'Sploshing' as an activity is unseemly....do I smell macaroni and cheese?
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Typing through a napkin 4/29/04
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2004, 09:12:50 pm »

As Norm once said on Cheers, "It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing milk-bone underwear".
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Typing through a napkin 4/29/04
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2004, 11:08:26 pm »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
Doug McKenzie


As a Canadian, DEAR GOD NO.
What's next, Stompin' Tom?
Logged
goose means greedy

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Typing through a napkin 4/29/04
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2004, 11:40:53 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Quote from: "Asherdan"
Doug McKenzie


As a Canadian, DEAR GOD NO.
What's next, Stompin' Tom?


Excuse me? Hoser?
How about you, umm, you know. TAKE OFF.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Typing through a napkin 4/29/04
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2004, 12:12:31 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
But at least Ray is smart enough to know that he has spyware, which is more than I can say for most of my coworkers. Hell, I'm impressed he knows the term.


I dunno. If I had to hazard a guess (which I will declare myself to have to do right now) it would be that Ray saw a popup ad saying something to the effect of "YOUR COMPUTER IS INFECTED WITH SPYWARE! DOWNLOAD SPYWARE-SLAUGHTERER NOW!", downloaded Spyware-Slaughterer, got the popup again regardless, and realized that this spy-ware business was beyond his power to combat.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Typing through a napkin 4/29/04
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2004, 12:49:10 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Excuse me? Hoser?
How about you, umm, you know. TAKE OFF.


I've had friends who thought it was funny to put on a Bob and Doug McKenzie record in the middle of a productive eve of lying around stoned.  There is nothing at all ok about that.
Logged
goose means greedy

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Typing through a napkin 4/29/04
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2004, 12:49:38 am »

Quote from: "Gimpson"
Quote from: "llimllib"
Quote from: "Gimpson"
I'd guess the #2 most frequently asked question was "How do I erase my browser's history?"

And the #1 was?


Q:  Why can't I log in?
A:  Your caps lock key is on.

Okay in my own defense the Caps Lock light on my work keyboard had just burned out. I didn't know!
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Paul
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2004, 01:29:23 am »

With regards to Splooshing, I can't see the apeal personally, but at least it didn't make me want to gouge out my eyes.

Also, god bless vicodin.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Typing through a napkin 4/29/04
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2004, 04:49:31 am »

Oh my god those photographs are not arousing what is Ray thinking

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Not that I subscribe, but there is this British magazine called Splosh that is nothing but naked women sitting in or smearing themselves with food.
I thank HBO's REAL SEX 23 (who remembers the number, really) for giving me this information which I pass on to you. I would not suggest clicking at work.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Typing through a napkin 4/29/04
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2004, 12:46:25 pm »

Sorry to derail ever so slightly (onto on topicness no less), but I was saving catching up til today.
Wow.
They've been good but this one had some fine moments. I am amused by the corporate sponsorship, as well as Ray's disgruntled face. How superb!

I was also impressed the day before that Todd can refer to 'Todd's romance novel' but then to 'T-T-Todd'.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Typing through a napkin 4/29/04
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2004, 01:42:50 am »

Oh, the good old hockey game
It's the best game you can name
And the best game you can name
Is the good old hockey game.


Up next:  The Tragically Hip, "Fifty Mission Cap."
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up