Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I got mad about Robert Fripp's "music" again. I need to go to bed.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What the world has been waiting for  (Read 1129 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
What the world has been waiting for
« on: May 01, 2004, 04:08:49 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
What the world has been waiting for
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2004, 04:48:52 pm »

That is definitely pretty freakin' rad.  Good for artists to have another nontraditional way to make money.  I mean, I hope the band actually makes a decent profit from these.
Logged
goose means greedy
Pages: [1]   Go Up