Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That Word Front, the kind host of TOUAMB.com, offers high quality t-shirts for sale?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Diablo II  (Read 3667 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
Diablo II
« on: May 02, 2004, 11:20:20 pm »

Hey is there any achehead out there who formerly enjoyed the blizzard game diablo II, and now either doesnt play it anymore, [edit] because if so, I could paypal a man or lady some cash in exchange for the cdkeys for the game and expansion, and I would also paypal them some GRATITUDE.

[I'm going to let this topic slide for a bit assuming people are smart enough to not actually post any keys or anything out here in public. Because piracy is wrong, but selling a used game is fine. - CortJstr]
Logged
[expletive deleted]

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Diablo II
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2004, 03:50:14 pm »

Sorry.  No dice on the Diablo 2 front.  I was always afraid of the Diablo games.  All that clicking.  I was worried my index finger would grow to unheardof proportions.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Diablo II
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2004, 04:05:37 pm »

I just never got round to either of them, and have only watched it being played twice.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Diablo II
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2004, 07:43:49 pm »

I played them both, but gave number II back to my brother after beating it.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Diablo II
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2004, 07:39:20 pm »

If you like Diablo and Diablo II, you'll love Progress Quest.  I honestly believe that it represents the highest form of RPG'ing conceivable.

Just check out these reviews.  This game is just breathtaking.  I've played for days without ceasing.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Diablo II
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2004, 07:57:00 pm »

That game is so cool I pooed a little.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Diablo II
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2004, 11:49:12 pm »

I do loves me some Progress Quest.

Kingdom of Loathing is a lesser game but still entirely worthy.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Diablo II
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2004, 11:04:59 pm »

Wait, so Progress has a non-massive multiplayer version? Swank. For me the whole point of RPGs is that there's no time factor and I don't have to deal with people using 1337 so MMORPGs couldn't interest me less. But KoL looks neat otherwise.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Diablo II
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2004, 11:08:30 pm »

The only problem I have with KoL is that, even having two accounts (and thinking hard about a third), the limited-adventure system means I still only end up blowing about 45 minutes a day on it. This is possibly a good thing, since it means that KoL and finals week will not explosively collide, but I would play it seven hours a day if I could manage.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Diablo II
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2004, 02:47:40 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
The only problem I have with KoL is that, even having two accounts (and thinking hard about a third), the limited-adventure system means I still only end up blowing about 45 minutes a day on it. This is possibly a good thing, since it means that KoL and finals week will not explosively collide, but I would play it seven hours a day if I could manage.


It's like the timer on the box the wireheads use.

/Louis Wu.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Diablo II
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2004, 01:28:06 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"


It's like the timer on the box the wireheads use.

/Louis Wu.


wow, that's the first time i've ever seen that referenced on the internet.  no wonder you won on jeopardy.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush
Pages: [1]   Go Up