Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Get Your War On  (Read 1528 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Get Your War On
« on: May 04, 2004, 03:40:32 am »

This political cartoon is sometimes funny, but often overwrought.  This one really cracked me up though.



Get Your War On

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Get Your War On
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2004, 11:19:56 am »

Oddly, that's one of the few GYWA that I really haven't dug at all.  Usually I find it pretty clever.
Logged
goose means greedy

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Get Your War On
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2004, 02:37:32 pm »

I freakin' love the Bush press conference sequence.

"If 'elitist' means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' then I'll be an elitist!"
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Hank

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3
    • View Profile
Get Your War On
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2004, 07:21:04 pm »

The redness of it all fries my retinas until I smell bacon, but other than that I'm completely in love with this comic.
Pages: [1]   Go Up