Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Yo mama's so crass and low, she puts chocolate pieces into her mouth while she is still chewing up the previous chocolate pieces.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mother of Pussy - May 07 2004  (Read 4646 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Acanthopagrus

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 42
    • View Profile
Mother of Pussy - May 07 2004
« on: May 07, 2004, 06:48:40 am »

With the alcoholism comes the anger, although I don't know anyone that doesn't get a little upset at the mention of Bobby McFerrin.

Dave Dobbin makes me even angrier.
Logged
keh?

pubdoggy

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 89
  • R. Smuckles publicity shot c. 2002
    • View Profile
    • Simon Whitehead Photography
Mother of Pussy - May 07 2004
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2004, 12:54:02 pm »

man o man o man.

beefs expletives are just too good

so long, fuck smellers.
Logged
Satori must be something just the same...

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Mother of Pussy - May 07 2004
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2004, 02:57:11 pm »

Quote from: "arlucasinc"


OnTopic:

I love how Beef is banging on the keyboard/desktop. I do the same exact thing when things aren't going my way. One of these days I'm going to break something and I know I'll regret it once the rage subsides.

Edited because I didn't really need ndpatel's quote in there. My bad.


Same here, especially when Amazon takes forever and ever to load when I just want to see what kind of renaissance music there is out there.
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Mother of Pussy - May 07 2004
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2004, 04:38:38 pm »

Is anyone else having trouble opening Achewood today?
Logged

TALKYdude

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 166
    • View Profile
Mother of Pussy - May 07 2004
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2004, 05:02:06 pm »

I can't get Achewood to load either.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Mother of Pussy - May 07 2004
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2004, 05:04:19 pm »

It wouldn't load for me either, but I persisted and suddenly there it was!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Mother of Pussy - May 07 2004
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2004, 05:25:46 pm »

whadaaya know, this time it loaded up lickety-split.  

beef needs to use amazon ( he's got a faster connection than mantonio, you can count on that ) or second spin.

the police: good first album, great second and third, genius fourth, overplayed and overrated fifth.  

that is all.

holy mother of pussy squared, is he not looking for this one.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Mother of Pussy - May 07 2004
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2004, 05:44:35 pm »

It's finally up for me. A bit of an anticlimax, but ah well.

EDIT: Just split the Police bashing into the Conservatory. Sorry, arlucasinc; your generally-on-topic post went with.
Logged

TALKYdude

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 166
    • View Profile
Mother of Pussy - May 07 2004
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2004, 05:57:17 pm »

OK, now it works. *busily jigs*
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Mother of Pussy - May 07 2004
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2004, 06:30:47 pm »

Poor bastard looks like he's been up all night by the third panel.  Anger and alcohol don't mix well ... or maybe they mix TOO well.

Fuck smellers.  I've never heard that before.  I think I may have to use it.  Holy shit ... Fresh Prince of Bel Air is on!  I'm out, fuck smellers!
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Mother of Pussy - May 07 2004
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2004, 06:40:18 pm »

Quote from: "Limmo"
Is anyone else having trouble opening Achewood today?


Didn't work for me either for a few hours.  Then when I read the strip I thought maybe Onstand did that on purpose, to make the strip even more relevant to our situation in life.  Because I was pretty fuck*ng pissed when it wasn't loading holy MOTHER OF PUSSY!!

Edit:  Hey, look at me!!  Dr. Kisses!!
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

bluebird_of_unhappiness

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 48
    • View Profile
Mother of Pussy - May 07 2004
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2004, 09:17:27 pm »

Oh how I love this strip. Lately Beef has had quite a vocabulary.
Logged
Who is fat?  Me (I am).
Pages: [1]   Go Up