Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Education.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Achewood Mix Tape  (Read 1483 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Achewood Mix Tape
« on: May 07, 2004, 02:36:30 pm »

How curious!

I suppose I can't argue with the Bob Genghis Khan and JBB props, but I'm still out of the rest. I guess I never pictured Achewood as being this... this synthesized.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Achewood Mix Tape
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2004, 03:52:11 pm »

I imagine that Achewood music should involve the non-liquid kind of banjos, myself.

You've made me a little afraid to listen to that stuff now.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Achewood Mix Tape
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2004, 03:57:57 pm »

I am still grateful that the Achewood songfight brough MC Hawking out of retirement.  

You know, he is releasing an album this month.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up