Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Mother's Day!  (Read 3164 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Asherdan

  • Flavor-Flav's Blinking Tooth
  • Mod Squad
  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 678
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
    • View Profile
Happy Mother's Day!
« on: May 09, 2004, 04:52:08 am »

« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 05:25:40 pm by Asherdan »
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Happy Mother's Day!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2004, 07:20:48 am »

Yeah, happy mothafuckas day.

Do we have any mothers on the board?

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Happy Mother's Day!
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2004, 12:48:35 pm »

I'm a mother to two rats and a couple dozen houseplants, but they're not so good at sending cards. I guess I'm also a computer momma, as the two hours of agony I spent Friday replacing the hard drive in my G4 powerbook was the closest to childbirth I've ever come.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Re: Happy Mother's Day!
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2004, 03:21:08 pm »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
I LOVE HALLMARK MANUFACTURED HOLIDAYS!1!!!


I hope that's not sarcasm I detect.  Hallmark is a large part of my home town's economy, employing some of my closest friends in fact.  

Are you a red?
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Happy Mother's Day!
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2004, 03:54:16 pm »

My Mother's Day present to my mom will more than likely be attempting to actually have this place clean before she comes to pick me up from college. (This will also be my birthday gift to my dad.) Other than that, I'll call her tonight and give her my regards and such.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Happy Mother's Day!
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2004, 04:57:17 pm »

Mothers don't have time to waste, er, spend on internet messageboards, I think.

When I was a kid I played with toy animals instead of dolls - I have always only wanted baby animals.  Good thing, since I discovered that just raising a puppy took all the nurturing I had in me.  

Although, it looks like I'm going to be teaching zoo camp for little kids this summer. That's different though.  I get paid, and I can play with the craft supplies, and they go home at 3.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Happy Mother's Day!
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2004, 01:10:40 am »

Dinner w/ my mom+grandma last night at a local chain and lunch today w/ my SO's mom. Now a quite dinner of sushi just for me.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Happy Mother's Day!
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2004, 03:24:24 pm »

I made chocolate waffles with CUNT syrup and whipped cream for my baby's mama yesterday morning.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Happy Mother's Day!
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2004, 06:43:02 pm »

I took the five-year-old to the local paint your own pottery place and she made a cute little bowl with a cat playing with a ball inside it. And you can tell what it is, even.

We made a big breakfast and had a really nice dinner. We went to the park. It was just a nice day.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up