Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HIDE YOUR SHAME
by wearing new t-shirts from Word Front Wares. Shroud yourself in pure unadulterated awesome.

Poll

Do you get migraines?

Yes, they are a bitch
- 5 (29.4%)
Nope
- 9 (52.9%)
What's a migraine?
- 0 (0%)
I vote for Cowboyneal
- 3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: May 12, 2004, 12:49:49 am


Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3 shots in the ass = goodbye, migraine  (Read 16327 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Locked.
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2004, 04:27:41 am »

I don't mean to be an asshole. Really I don't. I just didn't sign up to moderate the Serious Socio-Political Debate forum. If one is desired, cheers to you, create "The Parlor" or something that is dedicated to such. I don't want it in The Lounge.

The health care system in the US is fucked up, as is that of the UK, and those of France, Germany, Spain, Italy, etc... Whom I pity are those where little or no health care exists, much less systems to manage it. Management systems are symptoms of a greater problem.

Should you desire to remedy the situation, donate to the Red Cross, who travel wherever their help is needed and can be administered safely, or the Missionaries of Charity, which Mother-soon-to-be-Saint-already-Mahatma-and-avatar-of-Kali Teresa founded back around 1950, if you don't oppose the opposition to abortion. The best way to promote health care in the world is to aid those who provide what is possible where it can possibly be provided.


Mod Warning: If I see another post in this thread - and I'm signed up to "watch" it - it will be deleted as soon as I know of it.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
3 shots in the ass = goodbye, migraine
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2004, 04:31:02 am »

JL's last post got very personal at the end, and I just want to say that she must have been composing it when I began composing mine. At any rate, this topic is CLOSED until moved into a separate forum.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
3 shots in the ass = goodbye, migraine
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2004, 04:39:08 pm »

You may feel free to continue this discussion in "The Study" - which is the place for political discussion, and is moderated by the Hon. AugustWest.






And Choop, if you delete one of my administrative posts again, I will delete ALL of yours.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
3 shots in the ass = goodbye, migraine
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2004, 04:40:46 pm »

I'm just trying to do my best at keeping you pissed off at me.

Kisses.
-choop-
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up