Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do not bone your neighbor's wife. That is hella lame.

Poll

Would you buy a "Here comes a huge fag" shirt?

Yes!
- 2 (8.3%)
No!
- 12 (50%)
Maybe.
- 4 (16.7%)
This poll blows.
- 6 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: May 13, 2004, 04:06:46 am


Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Here Comes a Huge Fag shirt?  (Read 3887 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Here Comes a Huge Fag shirt?
« on: May 13, 2004, 04:06:46 am »

I'd consider it. My friend said she'd get one.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Here Comes a Huge Fag shirt?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2004, 05:12:16 am »

Nope, definitely wouldn't.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Here Comes a Huge Fag shirt?
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2004, 05:13:56 am »

Just what I need, more cheap crap.

Acanthopagrus

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 42
    • View Profile
Here Comes a Huge Fag shirt?
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2004, 05:25:11 am »

No, it would be dangerous to wear in this town.
Logged
keh?

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Here Comes a Huge Fag shirt?
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2004, 11:51:09 am »

No, it would be too non-dangerous to wear in this town.  I'd just be mistaken for a homophobe.  The strip itself made me uncomfortable enough, and I jut didn't find it that funny, so I'm hoping it doesn't get immortalized in garment form.
Logged
goose means greedy

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Here Comes a Huge Fag shirt?
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2004, 02:38:16 pm »

I wouldn't wear the shirt, but not for any reason other than it doesn't really appeal to me. Probably around here people would find it amusing. I already have the TINSTAAGD shirt and I rarely wear it.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Here Comes a Huge Fag shirt?
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2004, 03:37:48 pm »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
TINSTAAGD


Sorry, what?
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Here Comes a Huge Fag shirt?
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2004, 04:07:20 pm »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
TINSTAAGD


Sorry, what?


good day?  i'm thinking Roast Beef's Closet.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Here Comes a Huge Fag shirt?
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2004, 07:07:01 pm »

Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
TINSTAAGD


Sorry, what?


good day?  i'm thinking Roast Beef's Closet.

Zackly. I got it, and it turned out to be much cooler in theory than on my back.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Here Comes a Huge Fag shirt?
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2004, 10:54:47 pm »

But... the shirt Beef ordered actually said "It is impossible to have a good day"


Maybe that's the problem. You phrased it wrong.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Here Comes a Huge Fag shirt?
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2004, 11:49:07 pm »

I still don't know what "TINSTAAGD" means.

This
Is
Not
Standard
To
'Ave
A
Good
Day

???

Beef's shirt would be acronymed as "IIITHAGD".

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Here Comes a Huge Fag shirt?
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2004, 12:30:39 am »

This is the first time I've gone back to check the board in several days as I have been traveling, and do you know what? The only thing I can say at this point is "WHOO! Those are some strong fuck*ng pills!" I have no idea what I meant when I typed that garbled string of letters.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Here Comes a Huge Fag shirt?
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2004, 01:52:07 am »

Next Sunday I will have a whole week of new Achewood to read, too.

Something to look forward to, I guess.

Man, I get SO MUCH info and entertainment online.  How will the real world live up to the internet anymore?

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Here Comes a Huge Fag shirt?
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2004, 02:03:59 am »

Just don't kill yourself. If it comes to that, get thee to a netcafe and you'll be okay.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Here Comes a Huge Fag shirt?
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2004, 06:12:03 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
I still don't know what "TINSTAAGD" means.


There Is No Such Thing As A Good Day.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up