Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Okay, Okay, enough of all that. New strip Wednesday afternoon. "  See, we shoulda took bets.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What it is, you Rock and Roll Faggots - Friday, May 14th  (Read 3715 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
What it is, you Rock and Roll Faggots - Friday, May 14th
« on: May 14, 2004, 07:13:36 am »

The 'bots are together, having a mutually abusive conversation. This week has been a great variety of characters we haven't seen in awhile.
Logged

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
What it is, you Rock and Roll Faggots - Friday, May 14th
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2004, 07:17:37 am »

Curse you and your ninja-like Hawaiian speed. This is a good strip, but I hope this is just good-natured ribbing. It would be sad to see an old friendship come apart at the seams. Or, uh, rivets.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
What it is, you Rock and Roll Faggots - Friday, May 14th
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2004, 07:28:50 am »

Ahhh, Grashopper, it was only after 9 pm here. The hour was not so late.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
What it is, you Rock and Roll Faggots - Friday, May 14th
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2004, 11:17:43 am »

You know, I definitely enjoy the board way more than the comic now.
Logged
goose means greedy

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
What it is, you Rock and Roll Faggots - Friday, May 14th
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2004, 12:29:55 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
You know, I definitely enjoy the board way more than the comic now.

.....
I mean, don't get me wrong, I love all of you (hurt by the cold, so hard and lonely too, 'cause you don't know yourselves), but no-one on this board has ever called me a rock and roll faggot, or even commented on my faux dago sexuality. KEEP THAT IN MIND.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

PinkStainlessTail

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 269
    • View Profile
    • http://horsmanistan.blogspot.com/
What it is, you Rock and Roll Faggots - Friday, May 14th
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2004, 12:42:29 pm »

No Andy?

BOO TO THAT.
Logged
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew!"

"That may be the worst cheer ever."
-The University of Universal Understanding, S. Aldred

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
What it is, you Rock and Roll Faggots - Friday, May 14th
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2004, 01:45:29 pm »

Quote from: "Ben-San"
It would be sad to see an old friendship come apart at the seams. Or, uh, rivets.


I don't see this as a true relationship problem.  They're just playin' the insult game.  *****ically.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

V-Adore

  • Guest
What it is, you Rock and Roll Faggots - Friday, May 14th
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2004, 02:58:34 pm »

I think Andy avoids this sort of meet-up for a reason, honestly. I mean, if you were Andy, all holding down a decent job and such, would you want to pull these frat boy hijinks?

If it isn't entirely friendly, let's hope that Vlad can defuse things.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
What it is, you Rock and Roll Faggots - Friday, May 14th
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2004, 03:14:13 pm »

I kind of liked seeing the robot version of "your mother's so fat". I have always been a Chucklebot fan, anyway, and what I liked especially is that most of their 'doing the dozens' are basically insults clad in slams on other people - the Fonz, Paula Poundstone, Kid Rock.

I think of you all as Rock and Roll Faggots, by the way . . . and that is good.

I like how the little censor deals, and my forgetting how to deal with them, make everything such a hassle.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

sailor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 301
    • View Profile
What it is, you Rock and Roll Faggots - Friday, May 14th
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2004, 08:30:30 pm »

Quote from: "Asherdan"

Also, Vlad's 'choke' at Liebot's opening salvo makes me think he's desperately trying to defuse something he knows is coming.  I'm thinking this isn't an unusual exchange for these two.  I'm not sure if it's entirely friendly.



This is evident in the fact that Vlad's "nose erection" shrinks signifigantly from it's size in the first panel.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
What it is, you Rock and Roll Faggots - Friday, May 14th
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2004, 05:33:43 am »

Quote from: "sailor"
Quote from: "Asherdan"

Also, Vlad's 'choke' at Liebot's opening salvo makes me think he's desperately trying to defuse something he knows is coming.  I'm thinking this isn't an unusual exchange for these two.  I'm not sure if it's entirely friendly.



This is evident in the fact that Vlad's "nose erection" shrinks signifigantly from it's size in the first panel.


I thought the choke was because Vlad might have some repressed feelings about Chucklebot.  Vlad may want people to _think_ he's a lady's man, but maybe he's just living a lie.
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
What it is, you Rock and Roll Faggots - Friday, May 14th
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2004, 09:04:25 pm »

Quote from: "Mantonio"
I thought the choke was because Vlad might have some repressed feelings about Chucklebot.  Vlad may want people to _think_ he's a lady's man, but maybe he's just living a lie.


This would certainly explain the odd combination I, er, found in a huge list of otherwise heterosexual stolen website passwords:

Code: [Select]
hxxp://www.greenberetaxxxion.com/members/prioritymale.php
L:vlad P:s3xyv1aD
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up