Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Poll

This Chair...

Too hideous.
- 5 (35.7%)
It a Chair, it's cheap, it's comfortable, who cares what it looks like.
- 9 (64.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: May 15, 2004, 04:23:54 pm


Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Chair  (Read 6420 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
The Chair
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2004, 03:57:21 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
I used to have that very same Pink Floyd poster.


You and 30 million other people.  It's the one that came in the Dark Side of the Moon album.  Just above it is the Let it Be Poster.  What can I say, i'm a sucker for the classics.

~Paul

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
The Chair
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2004, 05:23:08 am »

Ha, I don't know who that kid is, but you can just tell that he rocks. He's totally in my posse, along with the 8-year olds I saw doing ninja backflips and shit down at the park. Don't mess with me and my youth posse, man. They will fuck you up!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
The Chair
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2004, 05:47:12 am »

Dude, no more putting up photos of children up here.  We generally turn a blind eye to child abuse around here, but we have STANDARDS, dude.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
The Chair
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2004, 01:27:36 pm »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
Caveat: A special lady might induce you to get rid of it in the future.  They seem to have opinions that are based on more than utility occaisionally.


An even more special lady would offer to do some sort of re-upholster/cover job on it.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
The Chair
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2004, 02:29:14 pm »

I can't quite read it, but is that kid wearing a Stryper shirt?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
The Chair
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2004, 04:58:50 pm »

As long as you don't have the poster of David Lee Roth from Women and Children First up on your wall...

Or the poster of Prince from Controversy.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
The Chair
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2004, 10:32:22 pm »

Quote from: "Limmo"
As long as you don't have the poster of David Lee Roth from Women and Children First up on your wall...

Or the poster of Prince from Controversy.


Nope, I don't have either one of those.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The Chair
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2006, 02:53:21 am »

I can't quite read it, but is that kid wearing a Stryper shirt?

Actually I think it's a Starter t-shirt.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Chair
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2006, 03:30:35 am »

Actually I think it's a Starter t-shirt.

~Paul
Paul, that post was two years old. Just catching up on old correspondence?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up