Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Metallica would be a lot less powerful if they ended every show by reciting the ABCs.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin's...  (Read 6047 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin's...
« on: May 17, 2004, 06:40:52 pm »

...c*ck.  

The article's money-quote: “Having this exhibit, we can stop envying America, where Napoleon Bonaparte’s c*ck is now kept. … Napoleon’s c*ck is but a small ”pod“ it cannot stand comparison to our organ of 30 centimeters…” the head of the museum said.

I wouldn't post this.  Mindless link propagation is not what this place is for.  But this is a topic that requires exploration.  I mean.  What the HELL people?

Here, Do Not Click Unless You Wish To See a Disembodied c*ck.

I was raised Catholic, so I'm already well versed in the idea of keeping people's body parts around long after they've passed.  Hell, St. Adrian's hand is probably still floating around somewhere.  But really, shouldn't we stop this kind of thing.  If you're going to pluck a man's basket, have the decency to burn or bury what you get.  

Personally, I'm a grab what organs you need, burn the rest, and bury the ashes kind of guy.  Though I guess at that point, I won't be calling the shots.

Really, I just want to bring St. Zartan back, and I think that  my posting pictures of penes will somehow call to him.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin's...
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2004, 06:43:36 pm »

Methinks for Zartan to appreciate a membograph it needs to be barbed. Let's not go there again, if we can avoid it.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin's...
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2004, 06:57:22 pm »

Who knows if that thing really is Napoleon's c*ck?

A claim that Rasputin's thingie is really a Sea Cucumber.

That's all the research I'm doing on behalf of dead men's or for that matter any other man's c*ck today.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin's...
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2004, 07:43:00 pm »

Well, you know, Rasputin was Russia's greatest love machine...

That was a cat who really was gone.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin's...
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2004, 03:38:38 pm »

Holy Moses!  For an evil guy, the dude was hung.  

Hung, but not hanged.  Ha!  A little "gallows humor" there.   :lol:

At least I keep myself amused.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin's...
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2004, 04:15:38 pm »

I had a nightmare last night. Being chased throughout St. Petersburg by  three story, disembodied monk c*ck.

I didn't really. But it's still quite a disturbing thing to have seen, conscious or nay.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin's...
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2004, 04:35:41 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
Holy Moses!  For an evil guy, the dude was hung.  

Hung, but not hanged.  Ha!  A little "gallows humor" there.   :lol:

At least I keep myself amused.

Which Vonnegut book is it that tells the size of every male character? On the theory that you never know who's going to get a tremendous wang.
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin's...
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2004, 04:56:35 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"

Which Vonnegut book is it that tells the size of every male character? On the theory that you never know who's going to get a tremendous wang.


Breakfast of Champions. One dude's wang is actually rather big, miles and miles long if I remember correctly, but almost all of it is in the fourth dimension, so no one ever realizes or appreciates it.

One wonders how this was captured in the Bruce Willis motion picture adaptation. Maybe with lasers. Maybe neons.

Quote from: "CortJstr a couple threads over"
mouth-level
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin's...
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2004, 05:32:54 pm »

Slaughterhouse Five also has a line something like, "He had, by the way, a tremendous schlong.  You can never tell who's going to get one."
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

PinkStainlessTail

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 269
    • View Profile
    • http://horsmanistan.blogspot.com/
Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin's...
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2004, 07:17:03 pm »

Quote from: "Rasputin"
Dear Diary,
        Gracious sakes, but my chilies are rad. Yesterday I got my bone on like, seventeen times. Seriously: I was like bone, bone, bone, bone, bone...My secret junk should totally be in a museum or something. Oh well, more later.
Logged
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew!"

"That may be the worst cheer ever."
-The University of Universal Understanding, S. Aldred

sara

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 11
    • View Profile
    • http://plagiarist.com
Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin's...
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2004, 07:23:54 pm »

I've seen bigger.
Logged
Plagiarist.com Admin of the Week

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin's...
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2004, 07:25:56 pm »

Quote from: "PinkStainlessTail"
I am so funny.  Look at me; I'm funny.  La la la funny.


Quote from: "Everyone Else"
He's right.  That's one funny guy.


And indeed, he is right.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin's...
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2004, 08:24:38 pm »

Thank you V-Adore, for getting that comment out of the way so I didn't have to say it, though I still will have the song in my head ALL DAY.
And thank you Pedro for the warning on the photo.  I clicked anyways, of course, but oh dear.
Logged
goose means greedy

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin's...
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2004, 02:10:08 am »

Quote from: "sara"
I've seen bigger.


Jough paid you to say that, didn't he?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

sara

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 11
    • View Profile
    • http://plagiarist.com
Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin's...
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2004, 04:55:29 am »

I said I've seen bigger - I didn't say when.

;)
Logged
Plagiarist.com Admin of the Week
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up