Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: did it ever occur to you people  (Read 6446 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ferocious j

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 231
    • View Profile
    • http://automatedredemption.com/flavorcountry/
did it ever occur to you people
« on: August 07, 2003, 06:06:27 pm »

That we didn't see a strip yesterday because Onstad might have had some kind of personal emergency to take care of, or was ill?  I'm no more privy to his life than the rest of you, but it may behoove us to remember occasionally that he has one.  He's a cartoonist, not a machine.

I'm not saying that's what happened yesterday, but what if it had been?

YOU: WAH WAH WHERE IS MY STRIP CRY WHINE BITCH
ONSTAD: Sorry I couldn't do a comic yesterday, my wife was busy vomiting blood.

Wouldn't that stir some Shut Up into your morning coffee?

I'm just saying.
Logged
I step to the mic like a Jedi knight
I'm all "off with your head" with my neon light

PinkStainlessTail

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 269
    • View Profile
    • http://horsmanistan.blogspot.com/
did it ever occur to you people
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2003, 06:08:57 pm »

But he had time to make a crappy list of sex jokes?

WHO IS TEH DWEEB NOW?
Logged
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew!"

"That may be the worst cheer ever."
-The University of Universal Understanding, S. Aldred

ferocious j

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 231
    • View Profile
    • http://automatedredemption.com/flavorcountry/
did it ever occur to you people
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2003, 06:13:02 pm »

It was a hypothetical, dude.
Logged
I step to the mic like a Jedi knight
I'm all "off with your head" with my neon light

PinkStainlessTail

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 269
    • View Profile
    • http://horsmanistan.blogspot.com/
did it ever occur to you people
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2003, 06:21:46 pm »

But lo, your hypothetical maiden is swallowed whole by the six headed dragon of my awesome logic!

DANG, I THINK MAYBE I AM THE DWEEB!?
Logged
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew!"

"That may be the worst cheer ever."
-The University of Universal Understanding, S. Aldred

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
did it ever occur to you people
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2003, 01:19:52 am »

If Onstads wife were vomiting blood I would forgive him for not posting a strip.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
did it ever occur to you people
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2003, 01:48:50 am »

Yes, but if Mrs. Onstad were vomiting blood would you forgive him writing the wretched Variety Hour bit instead?

Well, it looks like no Wednesday strip.  All we can hope for is an early Friday strip.

I guess thinking up visual euphamisms for sex tired him out.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
did it ever occur to you people
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2003, 02:45:07 am »

Maybe he is getting tired of drawing the comic all the time.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
did it ever occur to you people
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2003, 03:05:13 am »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Maybe he is getting tired of drawing the comic all the time.


Well, if he only wants to post a comic one day a week, that's fine.

And then Achewood will die a slow death and we'll rename the forums and proceed along our merry lives.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
did it ever occur to you people
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2003, 03:12:26 am »

I'm all for renaming the forums anyway.

$MEOW$
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
did it ever occur to you people
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2003, 03:12:33 am »

I'm down with that.

Dammit, Choopernickel, now my post is fucked up. Mine . . . oh, fuck it.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
did it ever occur to you people
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2003, 03:26:26 am »

oh, it's okay, nabu.

By the way, check out my avatar some time! It's Ray -=OR=- Teodor dancing!

Which will it be? I don't know! It's random!

Oh, Lordy, Yes.

P.S. - congrats on reaching BLISTER, nabubrush.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
did it ever occur to you people
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2003, 03:28:11 am »

I think I may be the only person here who does not have an avatar. I do not understand the technological things. I have, however, been enjoying your avatar. If I had an animated avatar, I would want it to be Ray taking his head off.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
did it ever occur to you people
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2003, 03:32:45 am »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"

By the way, check out my avatar some time! It's Ray -=OR=- Pat dancing!


I think you meant Ray or Teodor - but still, that's FRIKKIN AWESOME.

It's simple, yet I've never seen anyone do that before.  Very nice.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
did it ever occur to you people
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2003, 03:38:07 am »

I don't know what you're getting at, jough.


 :wink:
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

The Wonderous Me

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 37
    • View Profile
did it ever occur to you people
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2003, 03:08:56 pm »

Quote from: "PinkStainlessTail"
But lo, your hypothetical maiden is swallowed whole by the six headed dragon of my awesome logic!

DANG, I THINK MAYBE I AM THE DWEEB!?


How is a six headed dragon logical? aren't the other 5 rather redundant and illogical?!!  hmmm..
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up