Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Have you ever woken up to find phrases like "cryogenic baseball player" in your Google search field?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: did it ever occur to you people  (Read 6455 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Schabe

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22
    • View Profile
    • http://www.automatictaxistop.com/schabe
did it ever occur to you people
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2003, 03:28:24 pm »

Charles Schulz would have murdered you all in your sleep.

(and still made his deadline!)
Logged
"Wish I was as cool as Calvin / This sort of thing wouldn't bother me" - TMJ

ferocious j

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 231
    • View Profile
    • http://automatedredemption.com/flavorcountry/
did it ever occur to you people
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2003, 05:59:46 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Yes, but if Mrs. Onstad were vomiting blood would you forgive him writing the wretched Variety Hour bit instead?

Well, it looks like no Wednesday strip.  All we can hope for is an early Friday strip.

I guess thinking up visual euphamisms for sex tired him out.

Fate has apparently chosen an ungrateful, whiny prick to be the admin of the new Achewood board, as opposed to the eminently more reasonable JLD.  

Fate, why did you not listen to me

bastard


(unless that post was meant to be a joke of some kind, in which case the humor was pretty damn opaque)
Logged
I step to the mic like a Jedi knight
I'm all "off with your head" with my neon light

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
did it ever occur to you people
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2003, 06:02:03 pm »

What?  I thought I was the admin of this board!?!?

Oh, you must have been referring to my illustrious colleague, Jough.  If you must know, he's my alter ego.  Sort of a spiritual thing, that.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

ferocious j

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 231
    • View Profile
    • http://automatedredemption.com/flavorcountry/
did it ever occur to you people
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2003, 06:11:19 pm »

[Ray] There is a problem in your mind! [/Ray]

I can only hope that the JLD half of your brain can keep the Jough half in some sort of reasonable check, then.  ^_^
Logged
I step to the mic like a Jedi knight
I'm all "off with your head" with my neon light
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up