The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: AlohaDawg on June 26, 2004, 08:21:36 pm
-
So I've got three characters running around in there, between 6th and 8th level and I'm wondering if any of you are running a clan already or if I started one, you would be interested in joining up.
Yeah, I know. It's geeky. Every time I turn a corner in this game I laugh myself silly and I want to see where it goes.
-
I'm running a clan at the moment -- it's primarily for my IRC homies and I, but if you're interested, I'd be willing to throw the name around. Thanks to our powergamer financial majordomo, we've got all the furniture set up; the only real risk is said majordomo entangling you in his latest scheme for ludicrous meat production, but hey, what's a little meat production between friends?
EDIT: I also have another alt who's in a clan that is kind of sluggish and communication-free. If we start up some sort of Clan Achehead, I could move her over to it.
-
I'm game. I've kind of quit playing much lately, but why not? A clanmate is me!
-
I have no idea what Kingdom of Loathing is. So I found the website and signed up. So I guess I play now? Damn my compulsive nature.
-
I signed up awhile ago, but never really played.
So I'm game - but will we have to schedule to do it in real time or is this something we can contribute to at our leisure?
-
I signed up awhile ago, but never really played.
So I'm game - but will we have to schedule to do it in real time or is this something we can contribute to at our leisure?
The clan system is set up such that you don't have to be on at the same real time; there's basically a clan message board and stash, which accumulates Meat (to spend on furniture and booze) and items (to trade with your clanmates).
The only real-time thing I've really seen with clans involves buff-trading and craft-trading, but that's no big deal, really.
-
Totally at your leisure.
-
Awesome. Well, if I can do it at like, 5AM when my work is done then I'm totally down. It looks like fun.
Let me know what I have to do to get started when the time comes.
Also I don't mean to sound like a clan freeloader, so if there's work to be done to get things in motion also let me know that. I've just never played before so a little help would be appreciated.
-
Okay, I think this clan idea is go.
One question: AD, do you want to actually run the clan, or should I? I have a bit of clan-running experience and a level 11 Turtle Tamer to get things started, but I don't want to preempt you if you'd rather run this crazy thing.
-
It's already up; Bozack is in there. I haven't sensed anything significantly complex about this, it will be awhile before any raiding is going on. I have donated a decent pile of goodies and the meat stash is at 26,500 at the moment.
Go to Clan Smuckles (and feel free to suggest better names and credos - it's headed by a Disco Bandit so the credo is not half bad) and look around.
-
Okay! I've taken the leap. Tibbiara, a level 11 Turtle Tamer, has now applied to join the ranks of the illustrious Clan Smuckles. May she be judged worthy and illustrious.
I'm personally not big into clan raids, more the "social environment, stuff-trading, and training" element, myself. With luck we can get our gym/calendar/meat tree on.
-
We are <yay> close to a workout machine. I think some other players are close to kicking in significant meat to the issue also.
See you soon
J
-
We are <yay> close to a workout machine. I think some other players are close to kicking in significant meat to the issue also.
I'll probably be throwing some meat into the clan coffers, too; I've been killing yeti lately, and so I really have more money than I know what to do with. Helping the clan it is.
-
I'll probably be throwing some meat into the clan coffers, too; I've been killing yeti lately, and so I really have more money than I know what to do with. Helping the clan it is.
...Yesterday, I was killed TWICE by drunk rats. I HATE YOU!
-
I'll probably be throwing some meat into the clan coffers, too; I've been killing yeti lately, and so I really have more money than I know what to do with. Helping the clan it is.
...Yesterday, I was killed TWICE by drunk rats. I HATE YOU!
Drunken rats are actually pretty ridiculously hard for the level you get the quest. I think I just sort of let that one sit until I was level 4 or 5 -- at least, I let it sit after getting beaten up by drunken rats about 37 times.
Will it help that I'm using my monetary powers for good and not for evil, at least?
-
I'll probably be throwing some meat into the clan coffers, too; I've been killing yeti lately, and so I really have more money than I know what to do with. Helping the clan it is.
...Yesterday, I was killed TWICE by drunk rats. I HATE YOU!
We got a Gym now. Go get strengthlier. I think I was 4 when I cleared the tavern. I'm stuck now, the council won't give me nothing to do so I'm killing hippies and snowmen for awhile. I killed one Yeti but ever since they've been throwing my off the mountain.
-
So how do I join the Clan?
-
So how do I join the Clan?
Search for "Smuckles" and go to the clan page, then apply for membership. AD should let you in from there.
-
So how do I join the Clan?
Yep, it's Clan Smuckles. Click on the Clan Hall area in the town map and it should let you if you are at least level 3.
-
Ah, okay. I am not level 3.
I will play on my own and build up my character a little.
-
WHAT the HELL is this CRAP????
-
All right, all right.
You convinced me.
As soon as I'm level 3, I'll see you in the Clan.
-
yay. i finally broke level 10 with "arkabee".
incidentally, don't try to corner the blue, green, or red pixel markets. it's just not worth it. fun, yes, worth it, no.
-
Well, obviously I am "jough" but other than Bozak and Asherdan (and Asherdans?) I don't know who anyone else is.
So what are your player names?
-
I'm Tibbiara, level 11 Turtle Tamer, who up until recently was stuck on yeti and thus had way more money than I had any idea what to do with. Now that I can reach the Penultimate Fantasy Airship and do some damage to it, though, I may be forced to stop riding this particular gravy train. Ah well...
-
I'm Jayell and Jaelin. I'm trying to decide if I like Pastamancer or Disco Bandit best, and I'll go with whatever feels right once I hit level 3 with both. Right now it's looking like Jayell the Disco Bandit is in the lead.
I'm stuck on level two, and out of adventures for the day. Do you get more adventures per day as you level up, or is it always 40?
-
But don't drink too much booze or you'll have a "Drunken Stupor" adventure and have to wait until the next day to do anything.
Also, if you don't log on in awhile do you just keep getting 40 moves a day? Do they add up?
-
I'm BurgerMeister. If a Meisterburger shows up that may well be me, too
Also, your capacity to stow alkeehawl can increase with certain adventures and, I imagine, items.
-
adventures "add" up, at a base of 40 per day.
edit->
you cap at 200 adventures.
don't eat food when you have 200 adventures...
arkabee- 10th level Disco Bandit. just made own clan for hell of it.
kevbob - 8th level Turtle Tamer. currently armor maker in a clan, The Rebels of Loathing. good clan if you need one.
dorthy - 5th level pastamancer. in a random clan.
-----
"sometimes i'm so full of shit that it should be a crime"
-modest penis
-
I was under the impression that it's all right to eat or drink when you're at 200 adventures, but the 40+ adventures you gain at midnight will not put you over 200.
Ben San Arizona, level 13 accordion thief, already clan-committed but wishing Clan Smuckles well.
-
So you can only be a member of one clan?
I was looking at the clan area and evidently you can hire soldiers and stuff and do war against other clans?
We gotta get in on that action.
Of course, I gotta get my guy up over level 4 first. ;)
-
I was under the impression that it's all right to eat or drink when you're at 200 adventures, but the 40+ adventures you gain at midnight will not put you over 200.
Ben San Arizona, level 13 accordion thief, already clan-committed but wishing Clan Smuckles well.
i was under that impression too, that rolling over will only get you 200.
however, tonight, i had 200 and i ate and i only had 200. sadness.
jough: clan warfare is "sketchy" at best. it's basically, at this stage of the game (not a "cliche", literally at this stage of game development), clan warfare exists to take meat out of circulation.
-
I have another character, Lotharectomy, who has also applied for clan membership.
I will use him as a slave for Jough.
-
I have another character, Lotharectomy, who has also applied for clan membership.
I will use him as a slave for Jough.
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com/static.php?id=policy
item number 4.
fyi.
-
It doesn't say you can't have the KoL version of a sherpa.
-
Making a pack-mule in the usual online-game sense is a bit pointless in a game where your backpack seems to be unlimited in size. On the other hand, if the idea is just that your primary character makes the secondary character's life miserable, I approve fully.
-
The problem is that the secondary character has a higher level, more points, more skills, and more stuff than my main character.
So eventually I think the secondary may become the primary.
-
I am Slink Jadranko.
Benefit of my name is that it fits in just about every RPG ever.
I am currently a Mariachi Larcenist, and I doubt it will be long now that I have started before I hit level 3.
I mentioned it to my friend, who has discovered it isn't blocked at his work so he spends most of his day playing it now.
-
Spending most of your day on KoL would take extreme talent...
-
Spending most of your day on KoL would take extreme talent...
Basically, there are three ways to do it:
1) Don't play for a while, realize you have 150+ adventures stored up, click through them all;
2) Make it a habit to get very full and/or drunk every day, so every day you have many adventures to wade through;
3) Spend a lot of time fiddling with your inventory, playing the economy, and doing other things that don't require adventures.
Having alts can supplement any of these strategies.
-
Spending most of your day on KoL would take extreme talent...
Wel, that only really lasted two days, as he started an alt in each class (well, style - one moxie based, one mystical based and one muscle...).
I left it a few days before actually getting started and had 200 AP saved up, which was nice. Now frustrating...
-
Does anyone here still play this game?
I was playing in '04 and got tired of it, but recently came back because I heard they had done a lot of work to it. I'm Jeepers in the game, look for me if anyone out there still plays. I'm usually on at random times during the workday during the lulls in the office traffic.
Not sure if I am committing a major faux pas by reviving this thread, if so, I will cut off my pinky yakuza style.
but I will put it back as soon as you look away.
-
I still play regularly. The game has really evolved hugely and I enjoy it a lot. It would probably get boring after a few Ascensions if new content weren't being added on a regular basis, but it is and the game is thriving in a way that it definitely was not when this thread last died.
Edit: Jeepers, are you #645071? I was thinking of adding you to my contact list but I want to confirm before sending some befuddled dude random crap.
-
Yup, that's me.
I saw that Arkabee still plays, and is the lone active member of Clan Smuckles. Looks like AugustWest hasn't played in a while, but the account is still active because they don't delete the account of anyone with a Mr. Accessory.
Hey AugustWest...*cough* y'know... if you don't feel like playing anymore... *cough*
Edit: I play in Cool Guy Crew, not because they are particularly CooL Guys, but because they have a fully stocked clan area. I'd be willing to leave my clan if anyone has a good clan wit' some good peeps for me to join .
-
I can't believe I had never heard of this. Thanks for bringing this back up, Jeep.
I'm Neuticles the Pastamancer, by the way. Just applied for Clan Smuckles.
-
mee too! hoorah!
I'm Vercin the Disco Bandit.
-
I have 5 or 6 characters at this point. Maybe we should just start our own clan?
-
I'm already reasonably committed to a clan (Otori) and don't play multis, but will give y'all Moral Support.
-
Kay, well I made one anyway so whoever wants to join Clan Touamb. Please do. :)
-
By "moral support" I mean "200,000 meat to set up your clan gym with".
-
By "moral support" I mean "200,000 meat to set up your clan gym with".
...
you sir are my new deity. Please to be telling me where I shall build you a shrine?
-
If 200,000 meat is all it takes to put Clan TOUAMB on competitive footing with the Cool Guy Crew for membership appeal, it's a small price to pay.
-
Clan Smuckles. Hopefully someone is left playing ranking enough to accept new members.
-
There was no reset. Clan Smuckles exists, but its only members are August and Ark.
-
They talked about that damn huge reset for months and didn't do it?
-
Well Clan TOUAMB now has everything you'd ever want.
Wish I'd known about Smuckles though because I'd hate to leave and think I wasted Ben's meat. So it'll be around, for whatever.
-
They talked about that damn huge reset for months and didn't do it?
The Reset was one of several proposed methods of dealing with the economic havoc caused by Black Sunday and other early bug exploitation. Eventually, however, a number of smaller programs served to sink enough meat out of the economy to largely stabilize it, and the implementation of Ascension has done a lot to otherwise level the playing field.
(It is not really level, even still, but with a few glaring exceptions it is about as fair as a MMOG will ever get.)
-
I'll join up to Clan TOUAMB tomorrow. I just recently dumped one metric buttload of goods into my clan stash, and I want to recover a bit of it before I split.
-
I have two guys that both have multiple millions of meat and are roughly 20+ level apiece. I'll join any clan that'll have either of them, as my clan from Urban Dead basically folded up shop. I can buff anyone who is interested as well - empathy or elemental are nice.
Whoops. My guys are Zombie Glen Danzig and The Green Fairy. Let me know.
-
By all means. Come on over to Clan TOUAMB. All are welcome.
-
My multi that was in Smuckles is now also committed to Otori, but if people want to be active in Smuckles/TOUAMB (what's the status?), I can move one of my multis to that clan, probably Jenny. (For the record, my three multis are Fuhransi, Tibbiara, and Jenny Saucepn. I live a rich and full Loathing-life.)
-
Move em all if you want. I have 4 in the Clan TOUAMB at the moment.
Also apparently they made a change. Superfluous fountain.. WTF?
-
I get about 225 adventures per rollover, and it's all I can do to exploit all the shit that shows up.
-
Also apparently they made a change. Superfluous fountain.. WTF?
The recent addition of an Armorer & Leggerer made the Market Square no longer square. The Superfluous Fountain squares it off.
-
The recent addition of an Armorer & Leggerer made the Market Square no longer square. The Superfluous Fountain squares it off.
Yeah.. I'm wondering how much use I have for the former. Decisions.
-
Yeah.. I'm wondering how much use I have for the former. Decisions.
Until future developments (I've heard rumors about the A&L being integrated in the high-level crafting skills), I think the A&L will function mostly to plug equipment holes caused by bad RNG luck and/or speed-levelling. This is worthy enough to me, as the Hardcore Teetotal lifestyle results in my often being stranded at level 5 or 6 with no decent #####.
-
I was a strong member of Clan Smuckles but after having like, 200 million meat and finding everything there was to find, I gave away all of my stuff (I actually sold my Mr. Accessory to someone for a couple hundred bucks) and faded into deletehood.
I can't imaging the constant clicking for fights to be any more fun than it was then. Also, I shouldn't play games like that, because I tend to play them for six hours a day when I do.
-
(I actually sold my Mr. Accessory to someone for a couple hundred bucks)
Umm, surely you mean a couple hundred meat, as they are still sold for a flat ten dollar fee?
and faded into deletehood.
If you've ever owned a Mr. Accessory (even if you've traded it for something at Mr. Store) you should be marked for non-deletion.
-
I've just applied to Clan TOUAMB, and am waiting breathlessly to see if the cool kids will accept me.
Oh please, oh please, oh please . . .
-
I've just applied to Clan TOUAMB, and am waiting breathlessly to see if the cool kids will accept me.
Oh please, oh please, oh please . . .
Oh sure, you had all weekend when I was checking every hour almost to see if there was anyone I was neglecting and NOW you apply when I'm at work. :P
I will approve when I get home (which reminds me I need to set up the rights so everyone can do this, it is no big thing to be able to do.)
-
Um, exactly how does one apply for a clan? I couldn't figure that part out.
-
Um, exactly how does one apply for a clan? I couldn't figure that part out.
Go to town, then clan district, then search for Clan TOUAMB. There should be a link in there to apply.
I'm going off of memory here, I hope I have not yet killed it with all the liquor from the weekend prior and that this serves you well; long live Jambi.
-
Oh sure, you had all weekend when I was checking every hour almost to see if there was anyone I was neglecting and NOW you apply when I'm at work. :P
I will approve when I get home (which reminds me I need to set up the rights so everyone can do this, it is no big thing to be able to do.)
Well, it's a funny story - I applied for the other, more or less defunct clan.
-
Well, it's a funny story
I laughed, I cried, and I learned a little bit more about myself.
Thank you for having enriched us all.
-
Um, exactly how does one apply for a clan? I couldn't figure that part out.
Go to the Clan District in Seaside Town and search for a clan name -- "TOUAMB," for example. From there, you should be able to pull up a page with the clan name and statistics, at which point there should be an "Apply" list.
-
I laughed, I cried, and I learned a little bit more about myself.
Thank you for having enriched us all.
As someone who has been gone for basically the whole time you have been here, I think we've had sort of a moment here. I don't want to cheapen it, but I have a special feeling deep inside now. We are internet friends.
-
Okay, I just figured out what to do: make a new multi! Vlad the R[/i]obot, level 3 Disco Bandit, has just applied to Clan TOUAMB. My goal for Vlad will be to make him a cook/craft/buff-machine, so as to help the remainder of Clan TOUAMB. He will make you Pink Ponies until you are so drunk, the drunkest you are ever being.
-
As someone who has been gone for basically the whole time you have been here, I think we've had sort of a moment here. I don't want to cheapen it, but I have a special feeling deep inside now. We are internet friends.
yay, nabubrush is back!
also, sorry about clan smuckles. arkabee got set aside as a multi, i didn't notice for, like, months?, when v left the clan,
so i gave it to AW figuring he'd be the responsible one. my bad.
also, also, V as a teet, why are you not going MYS sign, opposum, and getting Bat Britches?
also, also, also if ya'll need me ingame /msg 568742 , as i'm only on arkabee if i need to check something,
like spooky forest changes, etc.
-
also, also, V as a teet, why are you not going MYS sign, opposum, and getting Bat Britches?
I'm not sure which situation in specific you're referring to, but generally I am these days. My standard teet rundown these days is Opossum, then getting the Britches, the Top Hat and Cape (unless I'm Muscular, in which case I usually just don't bother and go Monacle/Crown), and the Rib (if Mystical) or the Necklace (if not). God bless you, Mind Control Device!
-
also, sorry about clan smuckles. arkabee got set aside as a multi, i didn't notice for, like, months?, when v left the clan,
so i gave it to AW figuring he'd be the responsible one. my bad.
Oh, so it's my fault, eh? I see how you're going to be...
Also, how the hell are you these days Ark?
-
hey dere AW. i'm slowly going sane, maybe. i have mentioned in multiple posts for paragraphs and paragraphs that i quit smoking last week? because i did, even if i haven't. the gum, it just makes me want a cigaretter more. in fact, right now, i smell smoke. i'm not sure if someone is smoking in the office building and the smoke is getting into my office where i can smell it (and that is possible), or if i'm having some type of hallucination wherein i smell cigarette smoke. a little while ago i locked the office doors to make it that much less easy for me to go outside and walk to the smoke store a block away. the funny thing is, i have a package of cigarillo/itty cigar things on my desk, and i have no desire for them. and, if someone came in and offered me anything other than a camel, i don't think i'd even think about wanting them. i want a camel so bad i think i'd fellate joe camel for one. it's not just the nicotine, i'm getting more nicotine in my system with the gum than i ever did with cig's. it's not just the feel of smoke, that pleasant burning of the lungs, because i don't want that from anything other than a camel. i shudder at the thought of how well those heartless motherfuckers calculated the level of additives to distinguish their specific products from other products that give cancer to such a point that i would arrive at the point where i'd rather suffer withdrawal than have a competing brand's product.
or, it's solely in my head in which case what the fuck.
and AW, i blame you not, hence "my bad". i honestly didn't realize that clan smuckles had any utility, else i wouldn't have "abandoned" it. are you still playing at all?
v, i was catching up on the thread and you mentioned the armery/leggery and buying lower extremity coverings.
and, now, what do you do with the dagon staff?
-
Nope, I haven't been playing. Got kind of bored with it.
-
i shudder at the thought of how well those heartless motherfuckers calculated the level of additives to distinguish their specific products from other products that give cancer to such a point that i would arrive at the point where i'd rather suffer withdrawal than have a competing brand's product.
or, it's solely in my head in which case what the fuck.
Not wanting any of the competing brands could work in your favor vis a vie quitting smoking. Good on you, too, by the way, I still occasionally wish I had a cigarette but I'm glad I quit about 8 years ago. That's one of the hardest things there is to do. I didn't use gum or anything, I just finally smoked my last cigarette and walked away. Watching someone die did it for me.\
Stay strong!
-
I didn't use gum or anything, I just finally smoked my last cigarette and walked away. Watching someone die did it for me.
it finally dawned on me some day last week that the only way to really quit something, is to want to quit doing it.
so, i'm left with, rather than quitting, simply not doing something that i want to do. which, when i read it as i typed
it, seems incredibly simple and pretty damn silly to have to even say.
i don't know what's going on with the smoking = death thing. i don't think i want to touch that right now,
other than to say it is never good to lose someone.
so, kingdom of loathing is wicked fun, eh? i like the way the game get's more complicated the more i play.
-
so, kingdom of loathing is wicked fun, eh? i like the way the game get's more complicated the more i play.
There is a surprisingly sophisticated game going on under all the wackiness. You can just doof around and stuff if you want, but for somebody inclined to work out strategies and such it can pay off well. (Recently the first single-day ascensions were achieved in such a manner.)
-
There is a surprisingly sophisticated game going on under all the wackiness. You can just doof around and stuff if you want, but for somebody inclined to work out strategies and such it can pay off well. (Recently the first single-day ascensions were achieved in such a manner.)
i see you all the time on the forums, and i mean to wave, but gameplay is so horrid.
you should bring back the nethack avatar. is the squid buddies meme sarcastic or sincere?
i'm currently debating whether i should try for consistent 6 day teets working towards 5s,
or switch to oxy before the NS gets bumped to 13.
-
i see you all the time on the forums, and i mean to wave, but gameplay is so horrid.
you should bring back the nethack avatar. is the squid buddies meme sarcastic or sincere?
The Squid Buddies thing is basically sincere. I think the squid is one of the best familiars, and I think it's a little sad that if you want to ascend quickly non-stat familiars will be spending all their time in the terrarium. I have 42 familiars and I only ever use four per run: Cheshire Bat for most of the run, Inflatable Dodecapede for the Sorceress, an item-drop familiar for the Hole In The Sky, and a combat familiar for the other bosses. I try to mix up which item and combat familiars I use (this time it's the Frozen Gravy Fairy and the Emo Squid) but I can't remember the last time my Spooky Pirate Skeleton saw the light of day. Some of them have never been taken adventuring, and that's too bad. At least this way my squid knows he is loved. I also collect Rubber Emo Roe.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/bensanaz/squidbuddiescircle.gif)
-
Jeezus.. I just use the cocoabos... clearly I'm doing something wrong.
-
Jeezus.. I just use the cocoabos... clearly I'm doing something wrong.
The Cocoabo is a fine familiar. The problem is that the limiting factor on the speed of a run, for the most part, is stats, and the stat-gaining familiars (Blood-Faced Volleyball, Hovering Sombrero, Cheshire Bat, Cymbal-Playing Monkey, Jill-O-Lantern; to a lesser degree, Pygmy Bugbear Shaman and Wild Hare) are among the very few ways of improving how quickly your stats grow. The advantages that other familiars give (easier fights, healing, etc.) can usually be made unnecessary by accumulating sufficient skills from multiple ascensions, but only two skills increase your rate of stat gain, and not by nearly enough to make a stat familiar redundant.
-
The Cocoabo is a fine familiar. The problem is that the limiting factor on the speed of a run, for the most part, is stats, and the stat-gaining familiars (Blood-Faced Volleyball, Hovering Sombrero, Cheshire Bat, Cymbal-Playing Monkey, Jill-O-Lantern; to a lesser degree, Pygmy Bugbear Shaman and Wild Hare) are among the very few ways of improving how quickly your stats grow. The advantages that other familiars give (easier fights, healing, etc.) can usually be made unnecessary by accumulating sufficient skills from multiple ascensions, but only two skills increase your rate of stat gain, and not by nearly enough to make a stat familiar redundant.
This is quite likely why I've had more success with the cocoabo then as my most successful char is only at the tail end of it's 2nd ascension run.
-
This is quite likely why I've had more success with the cocoabo then as my most successful char is only at the tail end of it's 2nd ascension run.
Yeah, the way it goes is sort of that eventually you start thinking "Hm, do I really need my cocoabo/raincloud/squid/pickle/whatever to get me through this part?" So you try it with a volleyball instead, and the answer is either "yes, you do, so get that combat-support familiar back out" or "no, not really, and so the volleyball gets you to the tough stuff faster". If your interest in going quickly grows, you start pushing the envelope and looking for new ways to get through stuff before you thought you could. Eventually, maybe you bite the bullet and ascend with your volleyball at 20 pounds, bring it to the starting areas and find yourself getting the first few levels at ludicrous speed. At that point, when you try to go back to not using a stat familiar, those first few levels start seeming exasperatingly slow. At that point.. you've been hooked.
The cheshire bat or cymbal-playing monkey makes this doubly seductive for hardcore mode, because it also gives you piles of meat. You don't notice them when you're using it, but then you unequip it and suddenly not only are your stat gains crap, you can't afford anything either.
-
I've started using stat familiars more and more, but I'm sort of overly fond of my ridiculous killcounts on my multis' kept familiars at the moment; I figure I'm only an ascension or two away from breaking 10K kills on my squid. That said, I probably will start taking my monkey on my HCO alt; even with 4000 kills on the Pickle... well, I don't know. I'll think about it.
-
This is just a note to say that "4000 Kills on the Pickle" would be an excellent name for:
- A sexual position
- A covered dish
- A punk band
- One of Frank Zappa's kids
- A Phillip K Dick novel
- My Car