Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Crime drama, 1980: Magnum PI. 2005: NUMB3RS. One based on smiling and helicopters, one on showcasing higher math. Explain discrepancy.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Kingdom of Loathing  (Read 21953 times)

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2006, 04:36:43 am »

My multi that was in Smuckles is now also committed to Otori, but if people want to be active in Smuckles/TOUAMB (what's the status?), I can move one of my multis to that clan, probably Jenny. (For the record, my three multis are Fuhransi, Tibbiara, and Jenny Saucepn. I live a rich and full Loathing-life.)
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2006, 04:51:26 am »

Move em all if you want.  I have 4 in the Clan TOUAMB at the moment.

Also apparently they made a change.  Superfluous fountain.. WTF?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2006, 04:56:22 am »

I get about 225 adventures per rollover, and it's all I can do to exploit all the shit that shows up.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2006, 04:56:55 am »

Also apparently they made a change.  Superfluous fountain.. WTF?

The recent addition of an Armorer & Leggerer made the Market Square no longer square. The Superfluous Fountain squares it off.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2006, 05:02:37 am »

The recent addition of an Armorer & Leggerer made the Market Square no longer square. The Superfluous Fountain squares it off.

Yeah.. I'm wondering how much use I have for the former.  Decisions.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2006, 05:09:53 am »

Yeah.. I'm wondering how much use I have for the former.  Decisions.

Until future developments (I've heard rumors about the A&L being integrated in the high-level crafting skills), I think the A&L will function mostly to plug equipment holes caused by bad RNG luck and/or speed-levelling. This is worthy enough to me, as the Hardcore Teetotal lifestyle results in my often being stranded at level 5 or 6 with no decent #####.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2006, 05:21:04 am »

I was a strong member of Clan Smuckles but after having like, 200 million meat and finding everything there was to find, I gave away all of my stuff (I actually sold my Mr. Accessory to someone for a couple hundred bucks) and faded into deletehood.

I can't imaging the constant clicking for fights to be any more fun than it was then.  Also, I shouldn't play games like that, because I tend to play them for six hours a day when I do.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2006, 05:46:25 pm »

(I actually sold my Mr. Accessory to someone for a couple hundred bucks)

Umm, surely you mean a couple hundred meat, as they are still sold for a flat ten dollar fee?

and faded into deletehood.

If you've ever owned a Mr. Accessory (even if you've traded it for something at Mr. Store) you should be marked for non-deletion.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2006, 04:21:49 pm »

I've just applied to Clan TOUAMB, and am waiting breathlessly to see if the cool kids will accept me.

Oh please, oh please, oh please . . .
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2006, 04:32:04 pm »

I've just applied to Clan TOUAMB, and am waiting breathlessly to see if the cool kids will accept me.

Oh please, oh please, oh please . . .

Oh sure, you had all weekend when I was checking every hour almost to see if there was anyone I was neglecting and NOW you apply when I'm at work.  :P


I will approve when I get home (which reminds me I need to set up the rights so everyone can do this, it is no big thing to be able to do.)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2006, 05:21:35 pm »

Um, exactly how does one apply for a clan? I couldn't figure that part out.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2006, 05:26:26 pm »

Um, exactly how does one apply for a clan? I couldn't figure that part out.

Go to town, then clan district, then search for Clan TOUAMB.  There should be a link in there to apply.


I'm going off of memory here, I hope I have not yet killed it with all the liquor from the weekend prior and that this serves you well; long live Jambi.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2006, 05:48:27 pm »

Oh sure, you had all weekend when I was checking every hour almost to see if there was anyone I was neglecting and NOW you apply when I'm at work.  :P


I will approve when I get home (which reminds me I need to set up the rights so everyone can do this, it is no big thing to be able to do.)

Well, it's a funny story - I applied for the other, more or less defunct clan.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #73 on: March 06, 2006, 05:55:05 pm »

Well, it's a funny story

I laughed, I cried, and I learned a little bit more about myself.


Thank you for having enriched us all.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #74 on: March 06, 2006, 08:43:51 pm »

Um, exactly how does one apply for a clan? I couldn't figure that part out.

Go to the Clan District in Seaside Town and search for a clan name -- "TOUAMB," for example. From there, you should be able to pull up a page with the clan name and statistics, at which point there should be an "Apply" list.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up