The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: yu-huang on January 11, 2006, 10:43:22 am

Title: 11 Jan 06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each other
Post by: yu-huang on January 11, 2006, 10:43:22 am
The whole ka-doodle! (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=01112006)

EDITED BY V: Please put the month clearly so that people across the pond don't get confused. Thanks.
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each othe
Post by: misterqueue on January 11, 2006, 11:22:57 am
Nice extrapolation an introspection there yu-huang, I think you really caught the spirit in your analysis... oh wait.. no you didn't because you just provided a link!


Anyway.. beyond all that.  I Enjoy the idea of my car being mounted by another and me just furiously honking to trying to get it to back the hell off.

I tried to consider a system that would make this work and keep the cars functional without any sort of AI, but by the time I got to considering hydraulics and reinforced steel plating I realized that I am retarded and stopped.
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each othe
Post by: yu-huang on January 11, 2006, 11:34:35 am
I tried to consider a system that would make this work and keep the cars functional without any sort of AI, but by the time I got to considering hydraulics and reinforced steel plating I realized that I am retarded and stopped.

Surely there'll be no shortage of "analysis" going on soon. Me, I don't even have a car.
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each othe
Post by: yu-huang on January 11, 2006, 01:04:51 pm
[img width= height=]http://revistawhatsup.com.br/hamster.jpg[/img]

Because in my heart, hamsters = truce.

(*Terribly sorry for derailing the thread. Quick, please somebody say something about somebody's dog's 'nads)
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each othe
Post by: misterqueue on January 11, 2006, 01:06:23 pm
We're cool... for now  *Ominous music*


And yes that is a cute hamster okay?
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each othe
Post by: Doc on January 11, 2006, 01:22:37 pm
I dig the mentor thing Ray is doing in the last panel, he's taken Todd aside to impart his wisdom, I enjoy.
Those testical things on cars are about as obnoxious as you can get.
Except maybe for Paul's car but lets face it no pair of balls would be big enough.
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each other
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on January 11, 2006, 02:46:49 pm
Anyone, ANYONE with one of those nutsacks on their truck should be killed.  For the good of humanity.
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each othe
Post by: Pedro Picasso on January 11, 2006, 02:50:55 pm
Hurray!  This is the first comic strip in months to make me laugh in months.  Like laugh with my body and not just with that part of my brain that snickers when it hears the word 'fart'.

And while we're on the subject of abundant testicles, have you noticed that Google Image Search will show you what you're looking for if you type in "dogs mating" or "cows mating" but not when you search on "humans mating?"  Shame shame, the internet.  First a decline in the number of Star Trek related websites, and now this.  You're losing your roots, man.
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each other
Post by: side_show on January 11, 2006, 03:15:04 pm
My beautiful '74 Comet once fucked another car - a Lexxus I think.  I was in it at the time, so it was a little traumatic.  My car was totalled after that, and I was sad.
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each othe
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on January 11, 2006, 03:19:16 pm
my job is to notice visual similarities (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=08112005)
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each other
Post by: Lister on January 11, 2006, 03:20:18 pm
I kind of like the nutsacks on trucks.  They're almost as helpful as Calvin Peeing on Things or a gun rack in that they let me quickly identify people I have no reason to interact with.

I would imagine that attaching dangly parts to your car's undercarraige would dangerously reduce ground clearance on most cars.  I'm imagining fake dinguses being scraped off on speedbumps everywhere.

Would Todd be an awesome boss to work for, or a bad one?
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each othe
Post by: Undertoad on January 11, 2006, 03:20:37 pm
I love it when Ray gets all business-oriented.  Last time was with the joint-making machine, which IMO was Achewood gold.
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each other
Post by: Mantonio on January 11, 2006, 03:21:42 pm
Anyone, ANYONE with one of those nutsacks on their truck should be killed.  For the good of humanity.

I agree. So should people who have mudflaps or decals that show Yosemite Sam dressed as Robert E. Lee saying "Surrender? Hell!"?
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each othe
Post by: MattFish on January 11, 2006, 03:24:14 pm
Soooooo much new genital slang, I have no idea why we aren't having a field day with it yet. I kept waiting for Rad Chilies but it just NEVER CAME.
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each othe
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on January 11, 2006, 03:29:20 pm
open headers and a gaping hole in your exhaust system could be called a Gina
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each other
Post by: jough on January 11, 2006, 04:09:04 pm
yu-huang: post whoring (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=post+whoring) is not permitted here unless you provide something useful or interesting in your post.

This'll be your only warning.  Don't make me have to make an example of you for everyone else.
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each other
Post by: side_show on January 11, 2006, 04:13:26 pm
I kind of like the nutsacks on trucks.  They're almost as helpful as Calvin Peeing on Things or a gun rack in that they let me quickly identify people I have no reason to interact with.

Wait, wait... your wording here and the strip itself seem to imply the nut sack on hitch actually happens in real life "I kind of like..." vs "I kind of would like..." Do these... do they... actually exist?  And if so, WTF?
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each othe
Post by: robot_roll_call on January 11, 2006, 04:35:34 pm
I didn't postwhore. I posted today's strip without further commentary, since I didn't have anything to add to the subject and didn't want to add noise. Postwhoring assumes that the cluttering post wouldn't have existed if not for the whoring drive of the original poster. This is not the case, since the post would have existed anyway, created by somebody else.

I will not get into the "make you an example" part, because that's just *too* ridiculous, and I'm too busy anyway, smirking in a condescending manner.

I think he means your double post above.

Anyways, I once saw a picture of someone who put one of those car sacks on a Gamecube. I think game console gentials are the wave of the future. Expect the Revolution to have a nutsack controller add-on or a virual 3D nutsack or somesuch.
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each othe
Post by: misterqueue on January 11, 2006, 04:40:35 pm
I think he means your double post above.

Anyways, I once saw a picture of someone who put one of those car sacks on a Gamecube. I think game console gentials are the wave of the future. Expect the Revolution to have a nutsack controller add-on or a virual 3D nutsack or somesuch.

Yes!  Will you wiggle the nutsack in order to control Mario or a little car maybe?  Gingerly pulling it to "throttle" in an air superiority game? 

Will people bitch about their nutsack response or wireless nutsack battery life?

The possibilities, my friends... ARE  ENDLESS
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each other
Post by: Roger on January 11, 2006, 05:01:20 pm
Wait, wait... your wording here and the strip itself seem to imply the nut sack on hitch actually happens in real life "I kind of like..." vs "I kind of would like..." Do these... do they... actually exist?  And if so, WTF?

I, too, was at first thinking what on earth are the cat and the squirrel talking about??
Until my worst fears came true. (http://www.trucknutz.com)
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each othe
Post by: yu-huang on January 11, 2006, 05:11:55 pm
Roger: Don't they say that the gain of knowledge is seldom a painless affair? My soul, too, is tainted.
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each othe
Post by: Emergent_C on January 11, 2006, 06:10:08 pm
Side Show and Roger: I'm just guessing here, but...you don't live in the South, do you?
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each other
Post by: Hobot on January 11, 2006, 06:25:58 pm
I live in the South, and I have never seen decorative nutsacks on trucks.  All I can say after visiting the site is "At least they're not hairy."
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each other
Post by: Turbo Ninja on January 11, 2006, 06:37:42 pm
I think we should chip in and get a set of Trucknutz for Bozack, so that his car might have a bozack of its own.  It'll be hell of meta.

In fact, let's see if they offer deez nutz in bulk quantities so he can put bozacks on everything he owns.  Gamecubes, toasters, toothbrushes...his own bozack.  The possibilities are endless.

(And a set of Welcome Nutz for "the bollocks," our Latest Member.)
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each other
Post by: Roger on January 11, 2006, 06:46:29 pm
Side Show and Roger: I'm just guessing here, but...you don't live in the South, do you?

Southerner than you're probably thinking – South America to be specific.
But I don't think this custom has crossed the Panama Canal. Yet.

All I can say after visiting the site is "At least they're not hairy."

Please don't give them ideas...
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each othe
Post by: Emergent_C on January 11, 2006, 07:11:38 pm
Southerner than you're probably thinking – South America to be specific.
But I don't think this custom has crossed the Panama Canal. Yet.

I reeeeeally hope it doesn't. We're probably already facing the prospect of invasion for: Po Po Po Po Popozao!...the only thing I can think of that's both stupider AND more offensive than Trucknutz. On the other hand, it sounds like something that Ray might release on his record label. (And so we come full-circle.)
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each othe
Post by: Noah on January 11, 2006, 07:16:29 pm
Nice extrapolation an introspection there yu-huang, I think you really caught the spirit in your analysis... oh wait.. no you didn't because you just provided a link!

you're a dick
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each other
Post by: Limmo on January 11, 2006, 07:33:41 pm
I'm just happy that Todd has kept the pounds off.
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each other
Post by: robot_god on January 11, 2006, 07:45:20 pm
They're much smaller than I originally predicted in my mind.
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each other
Post by: Roger on January 11, 2006, 08:12:45 pm
Now that I've learned to cope with the fact that I live in a world where people wish their vehicles had testicles, I'll try to go back to the actual comic.
I like the pairing of today's strip and this one. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=08112005) Ray's much more open to new ideas here. Of course, "Boy/Girl Dog" is a much more sensible enterprise than the BALLS!-yelling contest. Looks like the leeches worked out pretty well for Todd.
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each othe
Post by: misterqueue on January 11, 2006, 08:31:42 pm
you're a dick

Jeezus you act like I'm the first to point this gaffe out in an unpleasant manner.  I believe yu-huang and I already hashed this out so why don't you come back when you have something worthwhile to say, k thx? 
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each othe
Post by: Roger on January 11, 2006, 08:39:04 pm
We're probably already facing the prospect of invasion for: Po Po Po Po Popozao!...the only thing I can think of that's both stupider AND more offensive than Trucknutz.
Hold on you're saying that Brazilian Funk is about to reach the ears of America? I'm sorry for that.
Damn Panamanians! Why can't they just watch over that damn canal properly?
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each other
Post by: Turbo Ninja on January 11, 2006, 08:39:44 pm
They're much smaller than I originally predicted in my mind.

That's not what your mother said last night...
(http://justinteague.com/blog/wp-content/images/tn_Celebrity_Jeopardy_-_Jap_Anus_Relations.png)
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each othe
Post by: Pedro Picasso on January 11, 2006, 09:18:15 pm
So when you see a truck with testes, which is better form?

Do you cut one of them off and write "Go, Lance, go!" on the other?  Or do you go for something more confused and obscure like writing a big "W" across both of them?
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each othe
Post by: yu-huang on January 11, 2006, 09:27:47 pm
We're probably already facing the prospect of invasion for: Po Po Po Po Popozao!...the only thing I can think of that's both stupider AND more offensive than Trucknutz. On the other hand, it sounds like something that Ray might release on his record label. (And so we come full-circle.)

I can only extend my sympathies towards you. Really, it's not my fault, but I'm ten kinds of ashamed, and stuffs.
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each othe
Post by: Ben-San on January 11, 2006, 09:28:19 pm
(And a set of Welcome Nutz for "the bollocks," our Latest Member.)

Oh, never mind him.
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each othe
Post by: Emergent_C on January 11, 2006, 09:32:53 pm
Hold on you're saying that Brazilian Funk is about to reach the ears of America? I'm sorry for that.
Damn Panamanians! Why can't they just watch over that damn canal properly?

Gee, I'm...I'm sorry to be the one who has to break this (http://www.myspace.com/kevinfederlineforreal) to you, but I didn't realize it hadn't been causing, you know, riots and stuff on the other side of the canal.
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each othe
Post by: MattFish on January 11, 2006, 10:14:48 pm
Oh, never mind him.

DAMMIT DAMMIT I was waiting anxiously to make this joke and the opportunity just didn't present itself

I am forced to give a tiny can of the stuff
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each othe
Post by: V-Adore on January 12, 2006, 12:02:12 am
So when you see a truck with testes, which is better form?

Do you cut one of them off and write "Go, Lance, go!" on the other?  Or do you go for something more confused and obscure like writing a big "W" across both of them?

"Go, Lance, go!" just made me laugh out loud, so I think that wins.

Nothing much to say about this strip, but the thread hell of wins. Y'all deserve huuuugs.
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each othe
Post by: Bozack on January 12, 2006, 12:21:38 am
Man, I don't like the nut-sack attached to my BODY. Why would I want MORE nutsacks?
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each othe
Post by: Roger on January 12, 2006, 12:50:14 am
Gee, I'm...I'm sorry to be the one who has to break this (http://www.myspace.com/kevinfederlineforreal) to you.

I can't believe that on the same day I learned about truck nuts AND Federline's song. I hate days like this.
Title: Re: 11 Jan 06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each oth
Post by: CortJstr on January 12, 2006, 02:05:11 am
Man, I don't like the nut-sack attached to my BODY. Why would I want MORE nutsacks?

I'm desperately trying to remember how the whole Bozack thing started. Because you used to be 128w45n or something, right?

Todd needs to hook his cars up with this one (http://www.moodhacker.com/boobs_car.jpg).
Title: Re: 11 Jan 06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each oth
Post by: misterqueue on January 12, 2006, 02:10:35 am
I'm desperately trying to remember how the whole Bozack thing started. Because you used to be 128w45n or something, right?

Todd needs to hook his cars up with this one (http://www.moodhacker.com/boobs_car.jpg).

This may help explain. (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,684.msg11207.html#msg11207)

He came on ding-dong day... he CAME ON DING-DONG DAY!

Woah.. did I just cortjstr cortjstr?  I feel... guilty.
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each othe
Post by: Turbo Ninja on January 12, 2006, 03:35:11 am
Man, I don't like the nut-sack attached to my BODY. Why would I want MORE nutsacks?

How many layers of self-loathing are happening when Bozack hates his own bozack?
Title: Re: 11 Jan 06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each oth
Post by: pmcd9 on January 12, 2006, 03:39:30 am
Every post in this thread is making me like this strip even more.

~Paul
Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each othe
Post by: pmcd9 on January 12, 2006, 04:20:04 am
yu-huang: post whoring (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=post+whoring) is not permitted here unless you provide something useful or interesting in your post.

This'll be your only warning.  Don't make me have to make an example of you for everyone else.

Posting 'me too' like some brain dead AOLer.  /"Weird Al"

~Paul

Title: Re: 11-01-06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each othe
Post by: pmcd9 on January 12, 2006, 04:22:27 am
They're much smaller than I originally predicted in my mind.

Back in the day truck nuts were hand made and of steel and much larger.

~Paul
Title: Re: 11 Jan 06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each oth
Post by: pmcd9 on January 12, 2006, 04:25:37 am
This may help explain. (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,684.msg11207.html#msg11207)

He came on ding-dong day... he CAME ON DING-DONG DAY!

Woah.. did I just cortjstr cortjstr?  I feel... guilty.

I thought I had something to do with that.  I'm also responsible for him having Doris "Ding Dong" Day as an avatar for about a year.

~Paul

Not post whoring because all of my post have valuable content.
Title: Re: 11 Jan 06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each oth
Post by: AugustWest on January 12, 2006, 05:15:55 am
A glance at that aged thread proves that you are responsible for Bozack's moniker.

Also, back in the day we spelt it Bozak.

Beau Zach?
Title: Re: 11 Jan 06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each oth
Post by: Bozack on January 12, 2006, 05:45:48 pm
Wow, I had totally forgotten that Paul had named me. I assumed that I had been named by some sort of internet ghoul, who disappeared back into the ether. I was thinking maybe it was John Titor.
Thanks, Paul! You're my INTERWEB DAD.
Title: Re: 11 Jan 06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each other
Post by: AlohaDawg on January 13, 2006, 12:58:10 am
Quit complaining. You're still allowed to read the board, right?
Title: Re: 11 Jan 06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each other
Post by: JorgeFabregas on October 20, 2008, 05:31:44 pm
http://www.hardwaresphere.com/2008/10/19/usb-humping-bunnies-for-laptops/
http://nerdapproved.com/gaming/usb-humping-dog/

People apparently want to think that their USB peripherals can nail each other?
Title: Re: 11 Jan 06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each other
Post by: jaydub on October 20, 2008, 06:56:47 pm
Hilarious how they pixelated the adaptor in the dog video.
Title: Re: 11 Jan 06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each other
Post by: JorgeFabregas on October 20, 2008, 08:08:53 pm
Yes, I thought that was a nice touch as well.