The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Sports & Leisure => Topic started by: misterqueue on January 14, 2006, 02:34:35 am

Title: No Under****** Day
Post by: misterqueue on January 14, 2006, 02:34:35 am
Really I'm just testing this out, but if you're a girl and you have no under****** on feel free to let us know I guess.

(Honestly I was just testing the calendar, if a mod could delete this I'd be grateful :P )
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: pmcd9 on January 14, 2006, 02:38:42 am
No, we don't delete post here.  We learned our lesson with yu-huang not to do that.  So I guess this thread stays.  C'mon ladies, are you wearing any under#####?  Mr. Q asked nicely.

~Paul
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: misterqueue on January 14, 2006, 02:42:10 am
Damn you paul, you just want to hear about ladies undergarments.  At least move the thread to a non-achewood category. :P
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: V-Adore on January 14, 2006, 02:58:58 am
I am totally wearing underdrawers right now. And ##### over them, too!

Feel free to be tittilated at your leisure. Y'know, if you feel like it.
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: misterqueue on January 14, 2006, 03:02:34 am
Is it permission to be tittilated by your underpantfulness or tittilated in general?  I ask merely for clarification mind you.
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: V-Adore on January 14, 2006, 03:05:03 am
Is it permission to be tittilated by your underpantfulness or tittilated in general?  I ask merely for clarification mind you.

Just do what you want and the good Lord will provide.
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: misterqueue on January 14, 2006, 03:06:09 am
I can't do what I want.  That leads down a path of absolute darkness.  DARKNESS.

But you, m'dear get a tiny can of Dr. Pepper for that.
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: pmcd9 on January 14, 2006, 03:07:08 am
underdrawers

I feel that perhaps you've spent too much time in the south.

tittilated

Mr. Q didn't mention anything about titties.

~Paul
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: CortJstr on January 14, 2006, 03:54:01 am
Mr. Q didn't mention anything about titties.

Titties don't need to be explicitly mentioned. It's simply understood that they are being thought about at all times and thus may enter conversation without segue
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: misterqueue on January 14, 2006, 03:55:04 am
I'm sorry folks.  I sort of tuned out while thinking about titties.  What were we talking about again?
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: side_show on January 16, 2006, 05:42:19 pm
Today instead of under##### I am wearing little biking shorts under my jeans.  See I have have these jeans that are very cool looking because they are embroidered with metalic threads and jewels and things.  I learned the hard way that walking 3 1/2 miles to work and another 3 1/2 miles home with metalic thread against my tender inner thighs is not a wise idea, so now I wear the tiny shorts under these particular jeans to prevent any future ##### related agony.
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: misterqueue on January 16, 2006, 05:50:49 pm
"tender inner thighs"

"tiny shorts"

Thank you paul for not deleting this thread, I take back everything I said.
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: CortJstr on January 16, 2006, 06:22:08 pm
Sometimes I think side_show is really a fat middle-aged guy somewhere just screwing with our heads. Not that I mind posts about bisexual school girls and tender inner thighs, just sometimes I wonder if they're too good to be true.
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: misterqueue on January 16, 2006, 06:44:32 pm
Stop ruining my dream with reality.  Some of us need some delusion to get through the work day.  You may have your dreams of being a superhero, touring the road with a band, or I dunno the bible.  Me, I have visions of soft inner thighs.

Why. are. you. killing. me. cort?  WHY?
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: wombat on January 16, 2006, 07:30:19 pm
Of course SideShow is too good to be true.  You are forgetting that you are all imaginary.
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: CortJstr on January 17, 2006, 03:07:33 am
Of course SideShow is too good to be true.  You are forgetting that you are all imaginary.

So you're saying the whole board is The Best fuck*ng Turing Test EVER?
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: Lister on January 17, 2006, 03:11:33 am
How does the board make you feel?
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: miles on January 17, 2006, 03:15:49 am
So you're saying the whole board is The Best fuck*ng Turing Test EVER?

Dude, we were just talking about Turing Tests in the Achechat Room.  Weird.

But, yeah, basically what this is.
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: wombat on January 17, 2006, 03:18:30 am
Hmm, I dunno.  Is the Turing test really supposed to apply to imaginary friends?
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: otter on January 17, 2006, 06:56:42 am
How does the board make you feel?

Please go on. (http://www.alienlovespredator.com/index.php?id=148)
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: jough on January 17, 2006, 08:34:28 am
What does this suggest to you? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ELIZA)
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: side_show on January 17, 2006, 02:27:27 pm
I am too good to be true, and all statements I make are false including this one.
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: acoxcae on January 17, 2006, 02:30:10 pm
I am too good to be true, and all statements I make are false including this one.

But if every statement is false...and that one...then everything's...

Ouch, my brain!
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: CortJstr on January 17, 2006, 05:11:17 pm
I am too good to be true, and all statements I make are false including this one.

I would give you a Dr Pepper for admitting that you're not real but I don't know if unreal beings can appreciate tiny beverages.
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: Bozack on January 17, 2006, 05:17:38 pm
....You want to know about my mother?
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: side_show on January 17, 2006, 06:06:48 pm
I would give you a Dr Pepper for admitting that you're not real but I don't know if unreal beings can appreciate tiny beverages.

Only if said Dr. Peppers are also unreal.
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: V-Adore on January 17, 2006, 06:56:30 pm
Only if said Dr. Peppers are also unreal.

Well, they are hella fake Dr. Peppers. (http://www.kibo.com/kibofood/dr_pepper.html) (You can tell because of the period!)

Also: It’s your birthday. Someone gives you a calfskin wallet. How do you react?
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: Limmo on January 17, 2006, 07:47:07 pm
I wouldn't take it.  Also, I'd report the person who gave it to me to the police.
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: wombat on January 17, 2006, 07:50:00 pm
Also: It’s your birthday. Someone gives you a calfskin wallet. How do you react?

I ask if I also get the veal chops?
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: jough on January 17, 2006, 11:42:55 pm
Also: It’s your birthday. Someone gives you a calfskin wallet. How do you react?

I guess it depends on the circumstances.  I mean, let's say it's my birthday, and Charles Manson sends me a calfskin wallet with someone's finger inside of it.  I may react differently to that than I would if a sweet girl gave one to me with her photo inside, etc.

But in the abstract, let's say my first impulse would likely be to say thank you, and maybe open it up, look at it, put it in my wallet pocket, etc.

Why, how did someone react when you gave them a calfskin wallet, V?
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: wombat on January 17, 2006, 11:48:30 pm
Our answers are more human than all of these:

http://www.thewavemag.com/pagegen.php?pagename=article&articleid=24031 (http://www.thewavemag.com/pagegen.php?pagename=article&articleid=24031)
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: miles on January 17, 2006, 11:56:07 pm
Also: It’s your birthday. Someone gives you a calfskin wallet. How do you react?

Good. I'd be happy.
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: jough on January 18, 2006, 12:23:28 am
Oh man, I totally didn't catch the Blade Runner reference.

I must be a replicant.
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: V-Adore on January 18, 2006, 02:58:43 am
Oh man, I totally didn't catch the Blade Runner reference.

I must be a replicant.

I dunno, are replicants programmed to think about severed fingers and such? I mean, I suppose they could be, especially if the ambiguity suggested by the "Programming Language Inventor or Serial Killer?" quiz (http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/killerquiz/) hints at the truth at all.
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: pmcd9 on January 18, 2006, 03:20:14 am
I don't know if they are replicants or not, but those mayoral candidates are a all a scary bunch.  Yikes!!

~Paul
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: wombat on January 18, 2006, 03:31:06 am
The first one's totally a replicant just from the picture.  But now I want to move to SF so I can vote for that Tom guy.
Title: Re: No Under****** Day
Post by: Doc on January 19, 2006, 03:53:56 pm
What... is.... love?