Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: No Under****** Day  (Read 7249 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2006, 03:07:33 am »

Of course SideShow is too good to be true.  You are forgetting that you are all imaginary.

So you're saying the whole board is The Best fuck*ng Turing Test EVER?
Logged

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2006, 03:11:33 am »

How does the board make you feel?
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2006, 03:15:49 am »

So you're saying the whole board is The Best fuck*ng Turing Test EVER?

Dude, we were just talking about Turing Tests in the Achechat Room.  Weird.

But, yeah, basically what this is.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2006, 03:18:30 am »

Hmm, I dunno.  Is the Turing test really supposed to apply to imaginary friends?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

otter

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 36
    • View Profile
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2006, 06:56:42 am »

Logged
um

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2006, 08:34:28 am »

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2006, 02:27:27 pm »

I am too good to be true, and all statements I make are false including this one.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2006, 02:30:10 pm »

I am too good to be true, and all statements I make are false including this one.

But if every statement is false...and that one...then everything's...

Ouch, my brain!
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2006, 05:11:17 pm »

I am too good to be true, and all statements I make are false including this one.

I would give you a Dr Pepper for admitting that you're not real but I don't know if unreal beings can appreciate tiny beverages.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2006, 05:17:38 pm »

....You want to know about my mother?
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2006, 06:06:48 pm »

I would give you a Dr Pepper for admitting that you're not real but I don't know if unreal beings can appreciate tiny beverages.

Only if said Dr. Peppers are also unreal.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2006, 06:56:30 pm »

Only if said Dr. Peppers are also unreal.

Well, they are hella fake Dr. Peppers. (You can tell because of the period!)

Also: It’s your birthday. Someone gives you a calfskin wallet. How do you react?
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2006, 07:47:07 pm »

I wouldn't take it.  Also, I'd report the person who gave it to me to the police.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2006, 07:50:00 pm »

Also: It’s your birthday. Someone gives you a calfskin wallet. How do you react?

I ask if I also get the veal chops?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2006, 11:42:55 pm »

Also: It’s your birthday. Someone gives you a calfskin wallet. How do you react?

I guess it depends on the circumstances.  I mean, let's say it's my birthday, and Charles Manson sends me a calfskin wallet with someone's finger inside of it.  I may react differently to that than I would if a sweet girl gave one to me with her photo inside, etc.

But in the abstract, let's say my first impulse would likely be to say thank you, and maybe open it up, look at it, put it in my wallet pocket, etc.

Why, how did someone react when you gave them a calfskin wallet, V?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up