The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on April 24, 2006, 06:28:52 pm
-
Happy Birthweek Jough.
~Paul
-
Oh Paul, you just wanted the privelege of owning Jough's birthday thread!
It shows how much you care.
Happy Birthweek, Jough. I will post something more substantial when the time is right.
-
Jough has the same birthweek as Shakespeare*. Coincidence?
*Observed.
-
Jough has the same birthweek as Shakespeare*. Coincidence?
*Observed.
Is it different in the Orthodox Church?
-
Thank you, thank you. I am still enjoying being in my 20s for the next two days, though. Let's not rush it.
-
hmm.
happy birthday, fellow. You are a nice guy to be around.
I would like to say, I used to think you were a dick for real. I have realized that you are friendly. One time, when I was being "intense" about something, you told me to chill. That was nice.
It's kind of like you're the dad of the board. Which makes sense, cause now you're so old.
-
It's kind of like you're the dad of the board. Which makes sense, cause now you're so old.
theinevitable, you sly old dog. You always seem so innocent.
-
Happy Early Birthday Herr Admin.
May your punishements be swift and completely at whim, as well as your benevolence.
Also, make sure to get some... cause that's important; be all such as "Bone Bone Bone".
-
Happy birthweek, Jough; get boned many times. (... six times?!)
And enjoy the last days of your 20's. Soon, the wolves come!
-
Happy birthweek, Jough; get boned your bone on many times. (... six times?!)
Fixed that for you.
-
Fixed that for you.
Maybe he preferred it as originally written. Has there been a "Do you enjoy pegging?" thread in here yet?
Happy second 29th!
-
judy-- I am almost three years older than you! come on!
my problem is that I don't have a limit. Once I stop being innocent, I become "the dirtiest dude in town"
-
Happy Birthday Jough!
For your birthday, I made you this gif...
(http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/3007/bd24jp.gif)
... I tried making it my avatar, but it wouldn't animate...
So yeah, basically this gift is so selgiraffe...
-
Thank you, RD, that is the nicest animated gif that anyone has made for me. I'm pretty sure you can have animated gif avatars here, but they have to be below a certain size so they don't get uploaded and resized with only the first frame showing.
-
I'm pretty sure you can have animated gif avatars here
I disagree!
Why do I sometimes run up to Jough and poke him with sharp sticks? Why? Is this how I fill my need for danger instead of skydiving or whatever?
-
Happy birthday, guy who has the same last name as me but is no relation. Enjoy continuing to be 10 years younger than me!
-
Happy Actual Birthday. May your pee always be clear-ish yellow, and your teeth never scabby.
I will drink a beer to you tonight.
Actually, I will incidentally drink a beer, and the thought of you may cross my mind.
Felicitations!
-
Thank you. People doing things necesssarily and then thinking of me is the best I can expect these days.
Also, thank you to Wombat for my mix cd and also tiny cans of dr pepper!!! The sad camera phone photo does not do them justice:
(http://jough.com/images/tcodp.jpg)
-
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/Davelestoner/jough.jpg)
This is how Jough lives. Dangerously.
Jough, I hope you have had a great birthday, and got plenty of presents. You are an excellent dude.
-
Here you go. (http://www.flickr.com/photos/38817438@N00/135464871/)
-
Awesome!
Also, maybe I shouldn't be posting this here, but Wombat's mix disc is GREAT (except for the springsteen - sorry, hon, but the "boss" ain't the boss of ME) and I was just thinking of the girl that I lost that Iris Dement CD to yesterday (in my mopey THIS IS YOUR LIFE sadness that is reflecting on growing older, aided by HOOCH).
Anyway, to recap: awesome.
Also, Judy, that is a fine MS Paint drawring. It is my desktop background right now.
-
Happy Birthday, Jough! No matter what you say, I know your terrible secret: You're actually a nice guy.
Oops! Sorry to blow your cover.*
*I deliberately left this open to misinterpretation because IT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY.
-
P.S. Following Wombat's flickr link led me to see those Kogepan photos, which were hilariously cute. I especially like this one (http://www.flickr.com/photos/38817438@N00/46215143/).
-
Not just my cover! Man, for a girl who doesn't eat meat...
Anyway, thank you all again. Although I am sad now that I get more love from an internet message board than from... well, anywhere else.
-
Damn.. I already said Happy Birthday and I didn't get you a set of tiny shrinky dink cans or a jpg or a blowjob or a custom avatar.
I guess I'm a pretty crappy board brown noser.
But hey, take comfort in the fact that I didn't get you that severed head like I promised.
I would have written on it in blood "I DID IT FOR YOU!"
-
MORE LYLE I HATE THOSE DOGS OR WOT THEY ARE ANYWAY.
this statement is so beautiful.
-
Also, maybe I shouldn't be posting this here, but Wombat's mix disc is GREAT
It is wrong for this to turn into a thread about how clever wombat is, but I have to say how lovely it is to hear this when for years I've been the village idiot of the board as far as current music is concerned. (Also I will forgive you, and pass on your gratitude to the Technical Staff, who walked around while I was making the disc yelling "LESS BRUCE!")
I should say that August deserves credit as creative consultant on the tiny cans shrinky dink project. And I suppose I should mention that there are a few songs on that disc that I would never have found except due to various more and less roundabout paths from advice given on this board. So if I am clever it is because I have stood on the shoulders of giant imaginary friends.
-
A present Jough really appreciates (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=donations%40plagiarist%2ecom&item_name=Achewood%20Message%20Board&item_number=TOUAMB&no_shipping=1&no_note=1&tax=0¤cy_code=USD&charset=UTF%2d8&charset=UTF%2d8)
~Paul
-
Yeah, talk about a gift that keeps on giving...
-
LESS BRUCE
LESS BRUCE
PAY ATTENTION!
This is how I imagine "the technical staff".
If I had a paypal account, and money, this gift would be on its way. As it is, I have neither. It will come later (ie: when I get off my ass and get a summer job.)
-
Yeah, I'm in and out. I have pretty much ubiquitous internet now, so like for instance I am waiting for two young ladies to freshen up their noses or powder their asses or something while I stylus this bad-boy out.
-
Is it still your birthday? Happy birthday!
-
Yeah, I'm in and out. I have pretty much ubiquitous internet now, so like for instance I am waiting for two young ladies to freshen up their noses or powder their asses or something while I stylus this bad-boy out.
Jough gets fresh with two fine women at once.
400 posts.
-
Oh Jeez I have one sip of my beer left and it's downstairs. I'll go polish it off and think of you. Also, I will thaw out bloodworms and feed them to my puffer giraffees while thinking of you. It's like worm spaghetti. Happy birthday with worm spaghetti on top.
Cheers.
-
I went out drinking with my professors this evening, and one of them turned out to be a dirty old man, so it was sorta like having a beer with you! Hope you've been enjoying your day.
-
I can't do any drinking till monday but when I'll drink one (or several) for you, oh semi-benevolent leader.
Good luck with the no longer being in your 20s thing, hope that works out for you.
-
I went out drinking with my professors this evening, and one of them turned out to be a dirty old man,
Hey wait a minute, I think we need more of this story!
-
Hey wait a minute, I think we need more of this story!
Oh, he did nothing untoward to me or anything, he just told stories about meeting porn stars (complete with appropriate hand motions to indicate her chestal regions), meeting Filipina girls in Hong Kong (and referring vaguely to doing more than just meeting them), and a variety of other topics you wouldn't expect your 40ish Romanian real analysis professor to discuss. A lovely evening, really. I've had a few dirty old men for professors, and they're generally a riot to hang out with.