Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I haven't had a haircut since July. I'm hoping to, "wait it out."

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fuck BirthDAY When you're G.O.D. you get a WEEK  (Read 6056 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Fuck BirthDAY When you're G.O.D. you get a WEEK
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2006, 01:34:45 am »

Yeah, I'm in and out.  I have pretty much ubiquitous internet now, so like for instance I am waiting for two young ladies to freshen up their noses or powder their asses or something while I stylus this bad-boy out.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Fuck BirthDAY When you're G.O.D. you get a WEEK
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2006, 02:11:42 am »

Is it still your birthday?  Happy birthday!
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Fuck BirthDAY When you're G.O.D. you get a WEEK
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2006, 02:48:41 am »

Yeah, I'm in and out.  I have pretty much ubiquitous internet now, so like for instance I am waiting for two young ladies to freshen up their noses or powder their asses or something while I stylus this bad-boy out.

Jough gets fresh with two fine women at once.




400 posts.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Fuck BirthDAY When you're G.O.D. you get a WEEK
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2006, 03:10:08 am »

Oh Jeez I have one sip of my beer left and it's downstairs.  I'll go polish it off and think of you.  Also, I will thaw out bloodworms and feed them to my puffer giraffees while thinking of you.  It's like worm spaghetti.  Happy birthday with worm spaghetti on top.

Cheers.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 02:22:43 pm by side_show »
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Fuck BirthDAY When you're G.O.D. you get a WEEK
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2006, 03:24:02 am »

I went out drinking with my professors this evening, and one of them turned out to be a dirty old man, so it was sorta like having a beer with you! Hope you've been enjoying your day.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Fuck BirthDAY When you're G.O.D. you get a WEEK
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2006, 11:45:48 pm »

I can't do any drinking till monday but when I'll drink one (or several) for you, oh semi-benevolent leader.

Good luck with the no longer being in your 20s thing, hope that works out for you.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Fuck BirthDAY When you're G.O.D. you get a WEEK
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2006, 12:17:49 am »

I went out drinking with my professors this evening, and one of them turned out to be a dirty old man,

Hey wait a minute, I think we need more of this story!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Fuck BirthDAY When you're G.O.D. you get a WEEK
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2006, 12:56:42 am »

Hey wait a minute, I think we need more of this story!

Oh, he did nothing untoward to me or anything, he just told stories about meeting porn stars (complete with appropriate hand motions to indicate her chestal regions), meeting Filipina girls in Hong Kong (and referring vaguely to doing more than just meeting them), and a variety of other topics you wouldn't expect your 40ish Romanian real analysis professor to discuss. A lovely evening, really. I've had a few dirty old men for professors, and they're generally a riot to hang out with.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up