The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: goldenchurchhill on April 27, 2006, 06:41:53 am

Title: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
Post by: goldenchurchhill on April 27, 2006, 06:41:53 am
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04272006


The box closed!! What is he to do?  How are they going to find him??!?!?!

This strip was kind of lame, actually.  Building plot, I suppose.


Don't revert moderator edits, asshole. - The Mgt.
Title: Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
Post by: thedudeabides85 on April 27, 2006, 06:44:02 am
The momentary nostalgia on Teodor's face made me pine for the Scandinavian pornography I used to own as a child. 

Are otters susceptible to the dangers of plastic six-pack rings? If even one of those remain in that cooler, someone's gonna need to watch an instructional video on how to properly dispose of such refuse.
Title: Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
Post by: Cynicar on April 27, 2006, 06:53:11 am
As of yesterday's and today's strips, this ark is totally redeemed.

I think my favorite is Phillipe's sudden blank face as the Roofies sleep deprivation hits.

STUPID JERK FRIDGE!!
Title: Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
Post by: cellardoor on April 27, 2006, 07:59:18 am
I like the stuff with Phillipe (aw!) but don't understand Teodor's sudden disgust with ye olde porn.
Any theories?
I assumed it was because those ropey old porn mags feature hideous people from the 70s gettin' it on and Teodor is used to a much better class of slut.
Title: Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
Post by: Ben-San on April 27, 2006, 08:15:51 am
I like the stuff with Phillipe (aw!) but don't understand Teodor's sudden disgust with ye olde porn.
Any theories?
I assumed it was because those ropey old porn mags feature hideous people from the 70s gettin' it on and Teodor is used to a much better class of slut.

I'm guessing he abruptly realized that this porn had been Utilized by a blood-vomiting wino and/or a toothless huffer slut.
Title: Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
Post by: cellardoor on April 27, 2006, 09:24:08 am
Aha, yes, that is more than plausible and warranting much disgust.
Have a tiny, virtual, can of Dr Pepper sir.
Title: Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
Post by: lprkn on April 27, 2006, 09:45:03 am
The stuffed animal remembers what he and his friend Justin did with the porn on the door when they were kids.

He is disgusted.
Title: Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
Post by: colmore on April 27, 2006, 11:08:31 am
well shit.

philippe is going to die.
Title: Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
Post by: pmcd9 on April 27, 2006, 11:21:05 am
Teodor got a splinter in his finger.

~Paul
Title: Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
Post by: V-Adore on April 27, 2006, 12:55:44 pm
My guess is that Teodor lighted on the idea that it could be the same magazine he had owned as a kid, carefully preserved by winos and mounted into this weird little porno shrine. Add that to what winos must do at such a shrine, and... yeeah.

On one hand, things are looking bad for Philippe. On the other, coolers aren't airtight, as far as I know, so if he doesn't get sucked into the undertow or expoded by a shark he could be okay.
Title: Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
Post by: CortJstr on April 27, 2006, 01:06:09 pm
I can't believe we're discussing this. He was holding the door, followed by look of shock and dropping, followed by wiping off his hands. Clearly he's afraid of what fluids might still be present.
Title: Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
Post by: theinevitable on April 27, 2006, 01:26:06 pm
phillipe, open this door right now!

what will happen. damn.
Title: Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
Post by: Roger on April 27, 2006, 01:57:31 pm
My guess is that Teodor lighted on the idea that it could be the same magazine he had owned as a kid, carefully preserved by winos and mounted into this weird little porno shrine.

And this porno shrine actually belongs to his old friend Justin, who's become a vomiting wino and/or a toothless huffer slut. Téodor should run into him in next strip or two.
Title: Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
Post by: side_show on April 27, 2006, 02:08:09 pm
Ah, back at our old place, they were in the process of demolishing a house near us, and there was a mad pile of discarded porno all scattered on top of, around and under a soiled matress.  It was a sight to behold.

Also, rodger, WTF is up with your avatar?  Do you.. do you have a scary eyeball related theme going on?
Title: Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
Post by: MSC on April 27, 2006, 02:11:14 pm
I can't believe we're discussing this. He was holding the door, followed by look of shock and dropping, followed by wiping off his hands. Clearly he's afraid of what fluids might still be present.

Thank you!  That is the correct answer.  Come on, people.
Title: Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
Post by: V-Adore on April 27, 2006, 03:36:21 pm
Thanks, Ash. I'll take that as a "no shankings today" note.

Anyway, I don't want to flippantly disregard the "fluid hypothesis" re: Teodor's actions, either... really, there's a plethora of things that could be happening here. Teodor's action is large; it could contain multitudes of reasons not to keep touching unsavory hobo porno.

(This is the kind of post that made Onstad want to parody this board, isn't it?)
Title: Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
Post by: AlohaDawg on April 27, 2006, 05:49:38 pm
Thanks, Ash. I'll take that as a "no shankings today" note.

Ahhh, the seldom seen shark-shank redemption. It's lovely.

Teodor gets a sudden jolt and stares at his hands. Clearly he found something sticky. Hopefully not warm. I like the idea of that door actually being Justin's closet door and Teodor running into what's left of him living in the dump.
Title: Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
Post by: Roger on April 27, 2006, 06:04:59 pm
Also, rodger, WTF is up with your avatar?  Do you.. do you have a scary eyeball related theme going on?

Yes, back to the old Googly Eyes in Polish Movie Posters motif. Although the recent Marty Feldman-tribute interlude was in a way related to the theme.
WTF, you ask? Well, I don't know, man, eyes are just awesome. They make you, you know... see things.
Title: Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
Post by: Drygioni on April 27, 2006, 06:22:09 pm
eyes are just awesome. They make you, you know... see things.

No, how you gonna see if we don't take out your eyes?

On topic: Coolers won't float forever. Of this I am sure.
Title: Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
Post by: V-Adore on April 27, 2006, 09:52:12 pm
On topic: Coolers won't float forever. Of this I am sure.

Okay, I'll bite. How are you sure of this? Have you attempted this particular shenanigan before?
Title: Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
Post by: Drygioni on April 27, 2006, 10:01:29 pm
Okay, I'll bite. How are you sure of this? Have you attempted this particular shenanigan before?

Funny you should ask!

In my tender young days as a wee bairn I reacquisitioned a large food cooler from the garage, and stocked it with KitKats, Penguins, and Pombears (disclaimer: not real animals). After several attempts I realised the cat was not getting in the cooler, so off I tromped in the summer sun to the riverside.

Using a rope to tie the cooler safely, I picked up various assorted oddments from upon the riverbed for good luck. Settling in my makeshift vessel with my junk food, I cut the rope with some nail scissors and set off.

I remember some rapids, it kind of all went dark from there.

They never did find the cooler.
Title: Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
Post by: wombat on April 27, 2006, 11:40:54 pm
And Judy made mine.  I think he's making up the names of the things he put in the cooler, but I don't care.
Title: Re: FUCK YOU - 27 April 2006
Post by: side_show on April 28, 2006, 02:29:17 pm
Did you get a snack in before you went under, Judy?
Title: Re: FUCK YOU - 27 April 2006
Post by: smick on April 28, 2006, 03:39:21 pm
I'm not sure where "fuck you" shows up in the strip.
Title: Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
Post by: jough on April 28, 2006, 03:52:57 pm
Evidently the OP's thread title was changed when the threads were merged because he didn't follow the proper format.  I guess he is unhappy that he is stupid and simple.
Title: Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
Post by: littlefallsmets on October 20, 2007, 09:26:07 pm
I just saw a "Guest" looking at this thread and I thought to myself...

Okay, searching for "Lesbian Bukkake" and getting here or "Naked Celebrities"... okay. I get it.

But did some dude really google "Toothless Huffer Sluts" to get here?

Man.

Man.
Title: Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
Post by: theinevitable on October 20, 2007, 09:31:07 pm
"Blood Vomiting Sluts"
Title: Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
Post by: AugustWest on October 21, 2007, 02:32:38 am
Hey, where's Judy been?
Title: Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
Post by: melack on October 22, 2007, 05:15:31 am
I just saw a "Guest" looking at this thread and I thought to myself...

Okay, searching for "Lesbian Bukkake" and getting here or "Naked Celebrities"... okay. I get it.

But did some dude really google "Toothless Huffer Sluts" to get here?

Man.

Man.

That's pretty funny, but part of me wishes your response to this thread, a year and a half after the fact, consisted of a simple "bump." You know, just for the absurdity.
Title: Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
Post by: Drastic Action on October 22, 2007, 08:12:18 am
This was a year and a half ago?  It feels..  it feels like this comic was fairly recent.  I like to orient myself time-wise based on strictly time-based occurrences, such as cd releases, current ladies, news, or, I would expect, periodic updates.  Apparently achewood is completely separated from that somehow, for me, as this feels like the young otter was blown up by fake airwolf missiles only last week sometime.

I must agree that a simple bump would have been awesome in itself.
Title: Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
Post by: theinevitable on October 22, 2007, 10:43:43 am
yeah, um, this seems extremely recent.
Also: I realized the other day that I joined this board in my senior year of high school. Which... seems so long ago, until I say "wait, that was only 2 years ago!" and then it seems way too recent to be right.
Also: I used to post a lot less, and actually say funny things instead of trying to be insightful or talking about lady's breasts or whatever. oops.
Title: Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
Post by: jaydub on October 22, 2007, 04:24:55 pm
I just saw a "Guest" looking at this thread and I thought to myself...
Okay, searching for "Lesbian Bukkake" and getting here or "Naked Celebrities"... okay. I get it.
But did some dude really google "Toothless Huffer Sluts" to get here?
Some board gods (is sysop still a word?) have a sort of kung fu they can do to find out how particular visitors came across the site.  Maybe Jough can get to the bottom of this.
Title: Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on October 22, 2007, 06:16:28 pm
Some board gods (is sysop still a word?) have a sort of kung fu they can do to find out how particular visitors came across the site.  Maybe Jough can get to the bottom of this.
Wasnt it revealed that most of those aren't actually visitors, but rather bots and results of scripts?