Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Supporting" bacon is easy. Who's going to get on the mayonnaise bandwagon with me?

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006  (Read 6257 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2006, 03:36:21 pm »

Thanks, Ash. I'll take that as a "no shankings today" note.

Anyway, I don't want to flippantly disregard the "fluid hypothesis" re: Teodor's actions, either... really, there's a plethora of things that could be happening here. Teodor's action is large; it could contain multitudes of reasons not to keep touching unsavory hobo porno.

(This is the kind of post that made Onstad want to parody this board, isn't it?)
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2006, 05:49:38 pm »

Thanks, Ash. I'll take that as a "no shankings today" note.

Ahhh, the seldom seen shark-shank redemption. It's lovely.

Teodor gets a sudden jolt and stares at his hands. Clearly he found something sticky. Hopefully not warm. I like the idea of that door actually being Justin's closet door and Teodor running into what's left of him living in the dump.
Logged

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2006, 06:04:59 pm »

Also, rodger, WTF is up with your avatar?  Do you.. do you have a scary eyeball related theme going on?

Yes, back to the old Googly Eyes in Polish Movie Posters motif. Although the recent Marty Feldman-tribute interlude was in a way related to the theme.
WTF, you ask? Well, I don't know, man, eyes are just awesome. They make you, you know... see things.
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2006, 06:22:09 pm »

eyes are just awesome. They make you, you know... see things.

No, how you gonna see if we don't take out your eyes?

On topic: Coolers won't float forever. Of this I am sure.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2006, 09:52:12 pm »

On topic: Coolers won't float forever. Of this I am sure.

Okay, I'll bite. How are you sure of this? Have you attempted this particular shenanigan before?
Logged

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2006, 10:01:29 pm »

Okay, I'll bite. How are you sure of this? Have you attempted this particular shenanigan before?

Funny you should ask!

In my tender young days as a wee bairn I reacquisitioned a large food cooler from the garage, and stocked it with KitKats, Penguins, and Pombears (disclaimer: not real animals). After several attempts I realised the cat was not getting in the cooler, so off I tromped in the summer sun to the riverside.

Using a rope to tie the cooler safely, I picked up various assorted oddments from upon the riverbed for good luck. Settling in my makeshift vessel with my junk food, I cut the rope with some nail scissors and set off.

I remember some rapids, it kind of all went dark from there.

They never did find the cooler.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2006, 11:40:54 pm »

And Judy made mine.  I think he's making up the names of the things he put in the cooler, but I don't care.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: FUCK YOU - 27 April 2006
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2006, 02:29:17 pm »

Did you get a snack in before you went under, Judy?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: FUCK YOU - 27 April 2006
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2006, 03:39:21 pm »

I'm not sure where "fuck you" shows up in the strip.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2006, 03:52:57 pm »

Evidently the OP's thread title was changed when the threads were merged because he didn't follow the proper format.  I guess he is unhappy that he is stupid and simple.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2007, 09:26:07 pm »

I just saw a "Guest" looking at this thread and I thought to myself...

Okay, searching for "Lesbian Bukkake" and getting here or "Naked Celebrities"... okay. I get it.

But did some dude really google "Toothless Huffer Sluts" to get here?

Man.

Man.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2007, 09:31:07 pm »

"Blood Vomiting Sluts"
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2007, 02:32:38 am »

Hey, where's Judy been?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2007, 05:15:31 am »

I just saw a "Guest" looking at this thread and I thought to myself...

Okay, searching for "Lesbian Bukkake" and getting here or "Naked Celebrities"... okay. I get it.

But did some dude really google "Toothless Huffer Sluts" to get here?

Man.

Man.

That's pretty funny, but part of me wishes your response to this thread, a year and a half after the fact, consisted of a simple "bump." You know, just for the absurdity.

Drastic Action

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 29
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 194
  • Zounds!
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Blood-Vomiting Winos and Toothless Huffer Sluts - 27 April 2006
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2007, 08:12:18 am »

This was a year and a half ago?  It feels..  it feels like this comic was fairly recent.  I like to orient myself time-wise based on strictly time-based occurrences, such as cd releases, current ladies, news, or, I would expect, periodic updates.  Apparently achewood is completely separated from that somehow, for me, as this feels like the young otter was blown up by fake airwolf missiles only last week sometime.

I must agree that a simple bump would have been awesome in itself.
Logged
~
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up