The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Mr. Chord on May 22, 2006, 12:55:21 am
-
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=05222006
And of course, Ray gets into the action. Why, oh why couldn't Lyle have seen the phone-dong connection? Why the default of Ray?
-
Panel 3 is some weird fanfic writers dream, I am certain I am not seeing that panel.
On the verbal side, is beef suddenly in 1984? Beef is a doubleplus good duckspeaker!
-
This has to be one of the best thread titles ever. I'm not sure I'm looking forward to where this story is headed, though.
-
It's time to pull out the manes.
I really can't interpret this strip as anything but a wacky fanfic come to hideous, shambling life.
-
Panel 3 is some weird fanfic writers dream, I am certain I am not seeing that panel.
On the verbal side, is beef suddenly in 1984? Beef is a doubleplus good duckspeaker!
You took both of my points.
This is a rather unremarkable strip. The best part is "I know don't you just feel like a king."
-
For the love of all that is good and right I hope that Ray's foil undies aren't a thong. My ass hurts just imagining it.
-
For the love of all that is good and right I hope that Ray's foil undies aren't a thong. My ass hurts just imagining it.
Ahem (http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/12/03)
-
Ahhh... Penny Arcade. It's hit and miss, and I don't know a thing about video games, but something keeps me reading it.
"Work," probably.
-
This strip is, odd... It made me laugh, so I'll let it off the hook. For now.
-
Achewood... Giving Speech to the Problems of Modern Life through Talking Cats Since a Couple of Years Ago
-
I don't know what's going on, but I think I like it.
-
ray just had to go and make his bigger. always being so insensitive to poor beef.
-
ray just had to go and make his bigger. always being so insensitive to poor beef.
But that's just their friendship. Beef don't care that Ray's gotta be Ray.
Beef is just happy his friend is on the same page he is and they're havin' fun.
-
oh god these last two strips make me laugh so much
-
(http://www.jerkcity.com/jerkcity149.gif)
(http://www.jerkcity.com/jerkcity16.gif)
-
It wouldn't be the first time Onstad stole from JerkCity.
-
man. I am pretty excited about how the cats miss having huge dongs. I'm proud of ray that he didn't try to pretend that his was really that big.
-
I liked this strip.
-
I liked this strip.
Me too.
At first it seemed just another instance of Ray-picking-up-a-trend-and-blowing-it-out-of-proportion, but the phantom dong syndrome thing made it fresh and funny.
It's an interesting notion, that the feeling of a large manhood would trigger all these zen-like reactions, instead of, you know, working the other way around and making us males go around all ripping each other's throats with our bare teeth, all clubbing the ladies in the head and dragging them by the hair to our apartments.
Anyway... is the cat with the glasses rhyming on panel 5?
Finally: I just hope Philippe doesn't find one of these undies lying around. Walk-Aroouuund… DONG!
-
Hey look! It's Bobby Isosceles!
Does this mean I have to stop deep-frying in extra virgin olive oil now?
-
I really like these, because you can hear the characters' natural voices. This is one of the things Onstad does so well. Beef studies the benefits and the engineering of the undies. For him, it's all about the mind, and utility. For Ray, it's all about the dong, and gut feelings. I didn't even notice that he'd made his bigger, until y'all pointed it out. But, of COURSE he did!! This is a minor detail that Onstad would not get wrong.
-
This is a rather unremarkable strip.
Of course you'd say that. You don't have a dong.
-
Finally: I just hope Philippe doesn't find one of these undies lying around. Walk-Aroouuund… DONG!
Walk-Around Dong / When you wear it, you achieve a Zen-like communion with your ancestors and no longer care about scansion! / Waaaalk-Aroooound... DONG!
There is some hideous cross-marketing potential here with Walk-Around Butt.
-
Walk-Around Dong / When you wear it, you achieve a Zen-like communion with your ancestors and no longer care about scansion! / Waaaalk-Aroooound... DONG!
There is some hideous cross-marketing potential here with Walk-Around Butt.
Thus created a rash of Walk-Around Pegging in public.
-
I'm deeply concerned about the real-life ramifications of th is strip if Onstad has another Halloween costume photo contest this year.
-
I'm deeply concerned about the real-life ramifications of th is strip if Onstad has another Halloween costume photo contest this year.
Guess who's already made one?
Heh heh. Silly old Ray. Not only is his phone much larger, but so is his strap-on/phone carrier. Truly, the phone's vibrate function will come into its own when one of these bad boys is in use.
-
I'm deeply concerned about the real-life ramifications of th is strip if Onstad has another Halloween costume photo contest this year.
I also have an eerie feeling about how this year's TOUAMBIE trophy will look like.
-
Walk-Around Dong / When you wear it, you achieve a Zen-like communion with your ancestors and no longer care about scansion! / Waaaalk-Aroooound... DONG!
There is some hideous cross-marketing potential here with Walk-Around Butt.
I get the feeling it wouldn't work very well. You know, considering it's made of aluminum foil.
-
.. with a coat hanger underwiring though. That could provide enough strength to it.
-
Yeah, with the coat hanger this is a vaiable technology.
DON'T SHIT ON OUR DREAMS, HO'
-
See, if your phone has testicles and it is attached to your body via a special dong... well, basically society will no longer need Hummers and other SUV's because, well, it's a new world cod piece. Onstad has basically solved the problem of global warming.
-
two technologies:
neo-codpiece
and:
dong-enlargement-surgery
these will save the world.
also, make some ladies a little bit happier.
although, it would turn into "look how amazing this dong is. do you know how much I paid for this?"
"oh yeah! mine's even better! *shows*"
and then there would be the other guys who went for quality over size, and they're all "guys! shut up! my wife says this way is better!"
-
And then they will get so big that it'll be like reverse childbirth, and the women will all have to become lesbians.
-
Yeah, with the coat hanger this is a vaiable technology.
DON'T SHIT ON OUR DREAMS, HO'
Coat hangers bend rather easily...
-
no no no
the guys would figure it out, and then start having de-enlargement
and they'd just have fake ones, for "presenting"
kind of like that guy in spinal tap.
who made out of a cucumber
who wrapped it in aluminum foil!
full circle, dude!