The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Science & Nature => Topic started by: theinevitable on April 16, 2007, 06:18:37 am
-
I am struck. I am overwhelmed. I experienced something in the wee hours of the night on friday that I had not anticipated ever experiencing. The thunderbolt? The "cast" fetish.
A man enters. He wears a rubber mask, some kind of "samurai"? The mask covers his whole head, and features "asian" eyes and a false topknot. A small asian woman is sitting in a chair. Her legs are spread apart in a way which implies that we will be looking up her skirt-- this never happens. Instead, the man carefully, gently, puts a cast on her leg.
that's it.
that is the whole video.
in another fragment which we found today, the same man wraps a woman's whole body in cast-wrappings. Some vaguely "sexual" stuff goes on, as she is only wearing panties. This is-- he rubs the cast-liquid all over her, and rubs it on his face (ie, face-Mask). It seems to give him energy. We were watching this with the sound off, so I am not sure what was going on in that regard-- the one time that we turned the sound up, it seemed to be almost silent.
What is going on here. Is the mask part of the fetish? is the man ashamed to be filmed doing this? is this a cultural phenomena of some other culture of which I am not aware? Or, let's be honest with ourselves, Japanese?
Perhaps it's my over-interpretative state of mind due to the fact that I should be writing a research paper about Web 2.0 right now. Maybe it's that I'm born to analyze shit. But, I mean... this seems to me to be some kind of farce. The porn industry creates these "cast fetish" videos, and creates demand. People are always looking for something new to get off to, and now this fills that tiny niche of people who are jaded about looking for the next tranny-fuck*ng-a-hoss video.
The only way I'll be able to sleep at night, ironically, is if someone tells me that eventually the scary mask-man has sex with the girl in the big cast. Please tell me that goes on.
bonus: kudos to the porn industry, however, for the "smoking" genre, which seems to consist of porn actresses naked between shoots... smoking. I like that they can use every part of the animal these days.
update: the man is breathing really hard. in an unbearably creepy way.
-
I love porn which is unidentifiable as porn to those not in the know. Some vore is like this. I once read a comic about a fully clothed woman being eaten by a couch. This was porn.
-
Unfortunately, and it greatly saddens me that I can say this, I knew a guy in high school who had a cast fetish apparently through no help of the porn industry. I never asked a lot of questions about the situation, because I really didn't want to know, but it seemed to be a genuine enough thing. (The dude was also a major douche, but I figured that was separate from his wanting to look at ladies who had broken their ankles recently.)
-
I once read a comic where a woman turned into a fridge and was used as such by the man she had a crush on. This was porn. It ended with her killing him and his girlfriend by falling on them.
Fetishes are weird things, it's a sexual response that seems almost pavlovian in some people since the fetish often has nothing at all to do with sexual gratification except an ingrained association.
I was going to say that at least it wasn't amputee porn but at least the amputees get laid.
-
at the one-act festival at my highschool, there was a really brilliant one one year about a man in love with his washing machine. Soap Opera, by David Ives.
-
Or, let's be honest with ourselves, Japanese?
Ihre Stereotypen sind unter Ihnen.
(I took German only like two years ago and I can't remember anything. And yeah, that ain't really a German style porn fetish, but they still need recognition. They give us the ones that aren't fun to watch.)
-
Soap Opera, by David Ives.
At least that's funny.
-
For some reason this entire cast fetish thing makes me think of Roy Orbison in Cling Film (http://www.michaelkelly.fsnet.co.uk/karl.htm).
-
this made me laugh so hard that I alarmed my roommate quite thoroughly.
And, this exchange
'You win the bet,' says Roy, muffled. 'Now unwrap me.'
'Not for several hours.'
'Ah.'
reminded me of
UNCLE RAY: Aw yeah the back is sore yo
MARCO: I fix the back Ray
UNCLE RAY: Plus the other thing
MARCO: I suck the peen Ray
UNCLE RAY: Here is five hundred
UNCLE RAY: ahhhhhh
-
For some reason this entire cast fetish thing makes me think of Roy Orbison in Cling Film (http://www.michaelkelly.fsnet.co.uk/karl.htm).
I thought the same thing.
-
today's video centered around a girl with a cast on her arm. the video consisted of her smoking while having a cast on. Then, she felt her cast for a while.
Then the video ended.
-
today's video centered around a girl with a cast on her arm. the video consisted of her smoking while having a cast on. Then, she felt her cast for a while.
Then the video ended.
So...is this for some weird university class, or are you trying to tell us that this is your new hobby?
-
Basically my new Passion is... figuring this out. I am fascinated by how resolutely un-sexual this is.
Also I am fantasizing about having written my end-of-semester research paper on this. I feel like there would have been a lot there.
-
Also I am fantasizing about having written my end-of-semester research paper on this. I feel like there would have been a lot there.
Dan has a term paper fetish. Hot!
-
yeah, I do. My term paper was so hot... I kind of went on a rant about it to a cute girl for a really long time today.
Although I guess if she keeps asking you questions about it, it counts as a "conversation..." I sure felt like I was ranting, though.
In my defense (?) I also explained the cast porn thing to her. she found it hilarious.
I had just met her a few minutes previously, so basically her first impression of me is that I wanted to write my term paper about porn, but I wrote about the internet instead.
My anti-charm is really charming.
-
From now on, when I visit the Who's Online page, I will count the number of times this thread is being viewed by "Guest". This will be a useful proxy for the state of humankind.
-
I love porn which is unidentifiable as porn to those not in the know. Some vore is like this. I once read a comic about a fully clothed woman being eaten by a couch. This was porn.
Two words: Religious vore.
Also:
Ouchy the Clown (http://www.ouchytheclown.com/) (Pro Dom, DJ, Meeting Facilitator)
-
Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you people? What would your mothers think?
-
For further study, I would like to suggest the documentary: Crumb.
That R. Crumb... OHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.
-
I'm a lover of all things Converse Chuck Taylor. In my search for message boards about Chucks, I came across boards for Chucks fetishes. With photo galleries. People bound & gagged, wearing nothing but Chucks. People doing the deed wearing nothing but Chucks. People pissing in their Chucks, & the slipping them on. After seeing that, I haven't searched for any more message boards regarding Chucks. I'd rather not know what else people do besides, you know, wear them along with proper attire.
I also came across a site for people w/ sneezing fetishes once. I can't remember what I had been googling at the time. But I didn't go into the site.
-
The new popularity of Converses is so confusing to me. Back in the day, I bought my pair out of a huge bin of them, where the shoes weren't even matched to each other, for $4 a pair, now, they're like, crazy expensive. Clearly some celebrity is responsible for this. There can be no other reason. From what I have observed it is likely the same person who brought super-tight-skinny-jeans back. Who ever that is... Fuck you. Converses are worthless, and have to arch support. No one should waste so much money on a shitty shoe.
-
Converses are worthless, and have to arch support. No one should waste so much money on a shitty shoe.
Oh noooo! Converses rule! I suppose one just has to have the right foot shape to wear them. I have very flat & narrow feet & on me, they're crazy comfy. I started actively collecting them around 1999-2000. Back then, retail on them was around $25, & you could get them on ebay for even cheaper. I can't remember exactly when this was, but a few years ago Converse was bought out by Nike & production was shipped overseas. Since then, retail prices have jumped to around $45 for the standard solid color canvas shoes. All things considering is still a pretty cheap price for a pair of sneakers. Now, though, I only buy one or two new pair a year.
-
I have two pairs. One which was formerly navy blue, now a kind of light... purpley blue? they got left in the sun for a really long time. I thought they were lost.
Which is when I bought my black ones.
So, I now have so many pairs of sneakers. Not OK. Now I mostly wear these. (http://www.wegotsoccer.com/images/AD34563.jpg)
-
I never owned a pair. I'm New Balance man because they're the only ones I can find in EEEE
-
Wait - so they shipped production overseas and now they're crazy expensive? Isn't that the opposite of what's supposed to happen?
Personally, I'd rather not have my arches collapse into rubble so I avoid 'em.
-
I had a really awesome cantaloupe colored pair of Chuck Taylors when I was in high school. I had to put arch insoles in them and then they were fine. A bunch of vegan kids I knew wore them to avoid leather shoes. They're not really appropriate to wear to work, but
Speaking of arches, I also got a pair of Dansko clogs when I was in Denver, since almost all the nurses at our clinic wore them. I like them, but you have to wear them pretty much indoors only, or else on flat terrain. The path to my front door is rocky and perilous, and I almost turned an ankle wearing my clogs. They will be nice when I get to Denver and have a desk job. If I ever did get a job as a medic I'd want these (http://www.511tactical.com/index.asp?dlrID=511&dept=_NEW&number=11001), though. Our paid staff here have them, and they're excellent PPE.
Also, in other news: My oven is on the clean cycle and god damn does it smell awful. It's relatively new and I hardly ever used it, but I wanted to make sure that it's sparkling clean for the final inspection and part of Operation Recover Deposit.
-
I forgot: in the fall and winter, I wear some HOT hiking boots I bought. You know, for snow and such. They are pretty comfortable, have good support, are warm... basically awesome.
-
Also, in other news: My oven is on the clean cycle and god damn does it smell awful. It's relatively new and I hardly ever used it, but I wanted to make sure that it's sparkling clean for the final inspection and part of Operation Recover Deposit.
FYI, the most common time for an oven's heating element to fail is right after a cleaning cycle. You might want to bake a pie (or simulate same) to make sure its still in working order. Mine did this to me at Thanksgiving last year (cleaned it the day before). Fortunately I had a plan B involving the barbecue.
-
Wait - so they shipped production overseas and now they're crazy expensive? Isn't that the opposite of what's supposed to happen?
Yeah, I attribute the cost hike to being bought by Nike.
-
I used to wear Chucks when I was younger, but now arch support is something that I don't like to disregard. I deduce that Impy Chick is young. One day arch support will matter to her as well.
-
FYI, the most common time for an oven's heating element to fail is right after a cleaning cycle. You might want to bake a pie (or simulate same) to make sure its still in working order. Mine did this to me at Thanksgiving last year (cleaned it the day before). Fortunately I had a plan B involving the barbecue.
Damn! Thank you for the heads up. I stopped the cleaning cycle midway through. After I got home, I tested it to make sure the heating elements still work. They sure do.
Also... In preparation for moving, Lenny has gotten really antsy. Earlier today he was yelling really loud and wouldn't stop. I picked him up and carried him around and cuddled him, but he seemed really stressed. Fortunately he calmed down a lot when I spent more time with him.
I'm going to the clinic tomorrow to pick up some Valium for the plane ride. For me and for them. I still have soooo much to do tomorrow in preparation for my walkthrough with the landlady. *sigh* I wish I had someone here with me, because this is super stressful. It would be so awesome if I had someone who would help me out with stuff so that I didn't have to do absolutely everything. I guess that I can rest secure in the thought that I'll probably never have to do this in remote Alaska again?
-
Been wearing Chucks, off and on, since about 1971.
A pair of hightop Chucks were the status tennis shoe when I was in first and second grade. I went through hell trying to convince my mother to buy me a pair. Finally ended up with a black pair of lowtops.
In law school I was on an soccer team (called the Pro Boners, heh). I used to wear a pair of red hightop Chucks (size 12) when I played indoor soccer. It was a thing.
Now I have a pair over in the shoe shelf. Have not worn them for a while. I should probably dig them out.
-
In law school I was on an soccer team (called the Pro Boners, heh).
This is maybe the best dorky grad-school intramural sports-team names I've ever heard. It certainly beats the crap out of the previous contender: my father's history-Ph.D.-student softball team, the Revisionists.
-
This is maybe the best dorky grad-school intramural sports-team names I've ever heard. It certainly beats the crap out of the previous contender: my father's history-Ph.D.-student softball team, the Revisionists.
I'm assuming those two are the only candidates.
-
I also played on an intramural flag football team called "Big Hair".
But my alltime favorite team name was one a friend of mine played on that was based in Arnold, Maryland. The team was called the "Ziffels".
-
In the CDC softball league in Atlanta, there is a team from the Diabetes program called the "Sweet Pees".
-
In the CDC softball league in Atlanta, there is a team from the Diabetes program called the "Sweet Pees".
I felt safer before i knew that the CDC participated in inter-office ball games. Maybe the CIA Anti-Terror squad has a WoW clan.
-
I felt safer before i knew that the CDC participated in inter-office ball games. Maybe the CIA Anti-Terror squad has a WoW clan.
Holy shit, people in government offices engage in recreation activities with their coworkers?! Clearly the future of America is at stake! Time to start a WAR ON LEISURE.
-
I would only feel unsafe if I were playing against them.
To play against a ball team that controls disease is tantamount to playing against warlocks.
-
My friend's husband works at the local virology lab, working with Anthrax and Ebola and such. She has a mug that says (with an official lab label) "Infected with Anthrax." Her mug never gets stolen from her desk, unlike almost everything else in our office that isn't nailed down.
-
I have a mug with a rat poison logo on it. It gets weird looks.
-
My mom bought me a pair of pink chuck taylor hightops when I was eight.
Also, the cast fetish is weird, but less gross than most things so I think I can live with the knowledge that it exists.
I was horrified and amused to discover that Ray's cake-sitting fetish is a for-real thing. People do this.
Then again, I love short, hairy men, so who am I to talk?
-
who am I to talk?
A freaky hobbit lover?
-
A freaky hobbit lover?
Pervy Hobbit Fancier (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmcd9/693375342/)
-
Mmmmmmmmm...Merry and Pippin...hobbit-licious! (Shire-fabulous?)
-
The phrase "pervy hobbit fancier" still gives me cold shivers. I couldn't tell you why, besides a few bad experiences in fandom. (Well, plus the assumption that I was a pervy hobbit fancier by a jerkish friend of mine, when in fact my adolescent appreciation for hobbits was entirely platonic.)
-
C'mon V, embrace your inner hobbit lover.
-
um.
people.
this one is, on some level more understandable.
but at the same time... less.
The Pussy-Foot (NSFW OBVIOUSLY, GEEZ!) (http://www.stockroom.com/SiFeet-Pussy-Foot-P2958.aspx)
-
This silicone sex toy is also a convenient practice tool for preparing to get hot and kinky with actual feet.
But... but...
... oh, never mind. If I have to explain this to you, foot fetishists, you'll never know.
-
Man. Some crazy asshole is probably going to get filthy rich from that thing.
Jeez... that thing is creepy.
-
Wow. That bottom photo just looks painful to me. Incredibly, achingly painful.
-
This place has gotten pretty sketchy lately.
-
The Pussy-Foot (NSFW OBVIOUSLY, GEEZ!) (http://www.stockroom.com/SiFeet-Pussy-Foot-P2958.aspx)
What?
This place has gotten pretty sketchy lately.
Yes.
-
Well, you said you wanted me back...
I try not to be the sketch factor everywhere I go. You would think with Jough around I'd at least have some competition.
-
I'm not complaining. Really, I've been educated. I only know the tiny corner of knowledge necessary to vaguely understand what a foot fetish is, and (perhaps intentionally) never put any thought into the mechanics of such a thing. I didn't know anyone actually wanted a foot-pu$$y. Clearly there's enough of a market out there though. EDUCATION. If someone handed me a rubber foot and told me I had to find away to get off on it, I'd probably take whatever pleasure could be found in bouncing it around on a playgroundfor a while, watching it fly around willy-nilly, then return it. "Why is there bits of gravel and grass on it?" "Hey! Don't question my kink!"
Also, remember back in the early 90's when there were those stupid rubber arms and legs you could hang out of your trunk as a gag? Do you think people used those before a higher-end market item was available? Also there were those hand and foot shaped dog chew toys. My dog had the hand.
-
Whatever happened to the good old-fashioned "hooker" method? Used to be that a desperate fetishist had to pay by the hour to have access to such...delicacies. Seems like nowadays there's a specialty toy out there for every kind of fetish you can think of, dream up, or read about in a Dan Savage column.
Pedro has a "foot thing," by no means a fetish, to the extent that he holds a deep appreciation of nice-looking feet in attractive shoes. This has two key benefits for me: 1) free-flowing access to pedicures, and 2) he willingly and joyfully accompanies me on shoe-shopping expeditions.
The downside: he refers to my favorite shoes, a pair of highly utilitarian and comfortable Sketchers, as "lesbian shoes."
-
Pedro has a "foot thing," by no means a fetish, to the extent that he holds a deep appreciation of nice-looking feet in attractive shoes. This has two key benefits for me: 1) free-flowing access to pedicures, and 2) he willingly and joyfully accompanies me on shoe-shopping expeditions.
The downside: he refers to my favorite shoes, a pair of highly utilitarian and comfortable Sketchers, as "lesbian shoes."
No, no - of course not. No one suggested such a thing. Wouldn't dream of it.
Shhhhhh.
-
If someone handed me a rubber foot and told me I had to find away to get off on it, I'd probably take whatever pleasure could be found in bouncing it around on a playgroundfor a while, watching it fly around willy-nilly, then return it. "Why is there bits of gravel and grass on it?" "Hey! Don't question my kink!"
Smells, I know there is a lot of this kind of appreciation going around for you at the moment, but: thank you for this post. It has made my day better.
To be fair, I really don't have any kind of an issue with foot fetishists. Of all the potential arrays of fetish objects, I think that foot fetish is among the most grounded (since it still generally involves an attractive member of the opposite sex, doesn't generally go into elaborate props and scenarios, and doesn't involve anything with disease-vector capacity), but the concept of a foot-pussy still unnerves the living crap out of me. If it were just an attractive latex foot, I don't think it'd bother me in the same way, although I'm not entirely sure I can articulate why.
-
My only issue with foot fetishists is that apparently there's a lot of overlap between them and people who like the things I like (WHICH ARE PERFECTLY HEALTHY AND NORMAL OF COURSE) so every so often a video I download will have like two and a half minutes of the camera just lovingly panning around this lady's bare foot as she digs her toes into deep pile carpet.
But then I guess after that two and a half minute segment is over all the foot-fetishists are going "What? No, no, pan back down! Back down to the foot, goddammit! Augh, what's wrong with these people?!" So I guess as long as nobody's getting hurt we can all put up with each other.
-
um.
people.
this one is, on some level more understandable.
but at the same time... less.
The Pussy-Foot (NSFW OBVIOUSLY, GEEZ!) (http://www.stockroom.com/SiFeet-Pussy-Foot-P2958.aspx)
I don't think I've ever regretted anything in my life more than clicking on that link.
-
That really is the perfect combination of foot and vagina.
Excepting, of course, that there are some things that really don't need to be combined. And how creepy is that first picture? Hey, everybody, party at Eddie Gein's house!
-
I don't think I've ever regretted anything in my life more than clicking on that link.
Yeah, thanks Daniel.
Excepting, of course, that there are some things that really don't need to be combined. And how creepy is that first picture? Hey, everybody, party at Eddie Gein's house!
Heh, sweet move around the filter.
That first picture... jeez, that's just awful. It puts the lotion in the basket...
-
No, no - of course not. No one suggested [that pedro has a foot fetish]. Wouldn't dream of it.
Shhhhhh.
Pedro's response, when I showed him the pussy-foot:
"That's disturbing. It looks like some kind of stigmata. But if you just look at the picture where you can't see the vagina, those are really nice feet."
I'm not sure if I should be reassured or not, by that. He might want to have sex with me because my feet are cute, but at least he doesn't want to have sex with the feet themselves.
Maybe I can parlay this into frequent and extensive footrubs? Odd that this never occurred to me before.
-
Maybe I can parlay this into frequent and extensive footrubs? Odd that this never occurred to me before.
Waitaminute - if that's your left hand, and that's your right hand, what the hell are you rubbing my feet with?
-
You just have to ruin everything, don't you, Nabu? I can't even have a nice fantasy life without you making it all creepy.
Seriously, I'll try almost anything once, but footjobs might be beyond even my ability. I just wouldn't be able to do it with a straight face. And I get the impression that laughing at your partner during sex is usually a turn-off.
-
You just have to ruin everything, don't you, Nabu? I can't even have a nice fantasy life without you making it all creepy.
Seriously, I'll try almost anything once, but footjobs might be beyond even my ability. I just wouldn't be able to do it with a straight face. And I get the impression that laughing at your partner during sex is usually a turn-off.
That would be a pretty big turn off. I guess footjobs aren't really any weirder than titty fuck*ng. It's just that there are a lot more breast men than foot men out there. I bet foot men don't even have their own drink. And I'm not sure if I'd want to eat off of their special menu.
-
You just have to ruin everything, don't you, Nabu? I can't even have a nice fantasy life without you making it all creepy.
Seriously, I'll try almost anything once, but footjobs might be beyond even my ability. I just wouldn't be able to do it with a straight face. And I get the impression that laughing at your partner during sex is usually a turn-off.
Well, except if they're wearing a clown suit. Then it's ok.
That was originally going to continue on and become a lot worse, but I decide to spare you.
-
I was going to say something about Nabu and JL having sex with each other using the stigmata foot-ginas we all secretly hope they have, but I'm stopping myself. Because I have standards.
-
That would be a pretty big turn off. I guess footjobs aren't really any weirder than titty fuck*ng. It's just that there are a lot more breast men than foot men out there. I bet foot men don't even have their own drink. And I'm not sure if I'd want to eat off of their special menu.
They may not have a drink, but they have a jaunty uniform (http://www.senseofplacepeterborough.org/burghley/media/19C/footman.jpg), and probably such as a union or guild.
-
I was going to say something about Nabu and JL having sex with each other using the stigmata foot-ginas we all secretly hope they have, but I'm stopping myself. Because I have standards.
Standards, eh? I should look into getting some of those.
-
That was originally going to continue on and become a lot worse, but I decide to spare you.
I was going to say something about Nabu and JL having sex with each other using the stigmata foot-ginas we all secretly hope they have, but I'm stopping myself. Because I have standards.
Standards, eh? I should look into getting some of those.
Wait, what?
-
Everyone knew where the clown thing was going.