The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: linnea on November 27, 2007, 01:19:59 pm

Title: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: linnea on November 27, 2007, 01:19:59 pm
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=11272007

I'm not sure how I feel about shit jokes for my birthday strip.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: theinevitable on November 27, 2007, 01:24:34 pm
um, the last panel makes me so happy. so good.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: CortJstr on November 27, 2007, 02:29:35 pm
I don't see why some people are so ashamed by something that brings so much joy. Who doesn't enjoy a good crap?
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: jay-ell on November 27, 2007, 04:08:46 pm
This is the first strip that has made me chuckle audibly in months. 

Why don't women rule the world?  This is exactly it. 
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: CortJstr on November 27, 2007, 04:32:58 pm
I lie Beef's reaction to the gasket revelation, hell, I've wondered that myself.

Exactly. The SO goes away and one roll lasts a week. She comes back and a roll lasts a day. What is your gender using all that TP for?
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: littlefallsmets on November 27, 2007, 07:48:45 pm
It is hard to be in charge of things and be considerate of others at the same time.

It's... it's pretty much the binary that has fucked humanity in general, not just dudes against ladies, pretty much the whole ball of wax.

If you are in charge and are nice, someone who doesn't care about being nice and just wants to be in charge for the sake of it, will come up along and usurp your shit while you are too busy trying to be a good person.

But it is still more important to be the second thing.

All the great religions start with some guy telling you to be the second thing and then... guys who are into the first thing taking generations to twist it until nobody cares about the "Being Considerate" part of the deal.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: colmore on November 28, 2007, 12:59:34 am
Women don't have a prostate.  Shitting presses against the densest clump of sex nerves in the male body.  Discuss.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on November 28, 2007, 01:39:59 am
Women don't have a prostate.  Shitting presses against the densest clump of sex nerves in the male body.  Discuss.
Damn dude I miss the time when I was not realizing that pooping hits my g-spot.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: jay-ell on December 04, 2007, 05:49:00 pm
Women don't have a prostate.  Shitting presses against the densest clump of sex nerves in the male body.  Discuss.

First of all, while women do not have a prostate per se, we do have a very thin, pliable, and sensitive wall of flesh between the rectum and the vagina.  If this were not the case, you would not find women who enjoy having their cans rocked, and straight men everywhere would be SOL (no pun intended). 

Second, there is evidence that women do have a version of the prostate gland, sometimes known as the paraurethral or Skene's gland.  This is the part of the anatomy responsible for the phenomenon of female ejaculation, and it is biologically related to the male prostate and similarly positioned in the body.  However, from what I have read, it does not appear that the act of defecation stimulates the paraurethral gland in women as it does the prostate in men. 

You guys should just see my google search history.  It's...embarrassing. 
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: Ruta Bagas on December 04, 2007, 06:22:14 pm
If this were not the case, you would not find women who enjoy having their cans rocked..

I do not believe this for a moment.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: theinevitable on December 04, 2007, 07:27:31 pm
that some women enjoy it, or that there would not be women who enjoy it?
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: littlefallsmets on December 04, 2007, 08:15:47 pm
I maintain my mental block on all of these things.

There is no prostate gland, there is no lady-equiv to the prostate gland.

No cans, no man can, no woman can, are ever rocked either by man or by woman with strap-on.

People who claim it are just trying to be shocking because the idea of the thing that makes poop being involved with sex is just pretty much... oh God... so completely unsexy to my mind. Even if it felt good in theory, oh God, is so gross.

It is as if someone told me that eating a handful of live worms whole, in a couple of minutes, as you feel them squirm through your innards, it feels awesome.

You know what? I think I'll give up on that awesome, thanks. Too gross.

Anal-sex is an urban legend that only exists in pornography that is secretly computer-generated, at least I have to believe that, this is the only way I can not be grossed out all the time.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: CortJstr on December 04, 2007, 09:10:23 pm
It is as if someone told me that eating a handful of live worms whole, in a couple of minutes, as you feel them squirm through your innards, it feels awesome.

You know what? I think I'll give up on that awesome, thanks. Too gross.

This is how I feel about smoking. It can't possibly feel good enough to offset all the badness.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: theinevitable on December 04, 2007, 11:51:20 pm
one day, LFM will come home, and I will be in his living room rocking a lady's can. This is my goal. She will be loving it.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: littlefallsmets on December 05, 2007, 12:24:41 am
I'd just disinfect everything and then block the memory out.

I'm good at both of those things.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: Golfhaus on December 05, 2007, 01:05:31 am
one day, LFM will come home, and I will be in his living room rocking a lady's can. This is my goal. She will be loving it.

inev, you are a Cool Dude in this dude's opinion. One day, there will be a gathering of Carolina TOUAMBies, and a grand time will be had. I think, honestly, that you and I would get along well. But when you open the door that wide, I can't help but walk through it. I do this, not to insult you personally, but because I simply must:

Shouldn't you worry about getting to a second date before you start worrying about rocking a lady's can?
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: theinevitable on December 05, 2007, 01:36:19 am
Just as LFM is really good at disinfecting and blocking the memory, I am really good at telling myself that I could be having maximum cuddles with many ladies, but that I choose not to because I have high standards. As long as I never test this by seeing if I actually can get fresh with many ladies, I will be able to keep holding this fantasy understanding.

also, to answer your question literally, I am hell of worrying about getting a second date. I am resisting calling because I will probably impulsively say something like "if you don't want to come, just say so, don't do this passive-aggressive bullshit."
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: Golfhaus on December 05, 2007, 02:18:21 am
Yeah, that wouldn't be the best move to make in that situation.

I've already told my wife that when you come to the board with the news that You've Gotten Laid, I'll be pouring a stiff drink in your honor. If you come back and say you rocked said lady's can, I'll be doing shots in your honor.

The Haushold is rooting for you.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: theinevitable on December 05, 2007, 02:42:24 am
I want to be offended at the suggestion that I will say in a public forum that I have had maximum cuddles with a lady, but let's be realistic here. i will probably at least hint at it.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: linnea on December 05, 2007, 03:15:33 am
Yeah, that wouldn't be the best move to make in that situation.

I've already told my wife that when you come to the board with the news that You've Gotten Laid, I'll be pouring a stiff drink in your honor. If you come back and say you rocked said lady's can, I'll be doing shots in your honor.

The Haushold is rooting for you.

You're at 999 posts, dude! Also, that is a great concept. I too will join the fray and will pour a stiff drink in theinev's honour when he finally gets some. Shots for can-rocking. Awesome.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: lprkn on December 05, 2007, 03:29:53 am
Savor the 999, man. Once you break that glass ceiling, well, you'll never be one of the us, the proles, again.

As much as I would feel good about Inev scoring, I'd be much happier with me doing said activity.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: Doc on December 05, 2007, 08:18:00 am
Hell I figured Inev's scoring would spawn a giant sequel to the dirtiest dudes thread.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: theinevitable on December 05, 2007, 08:29:48 am
I am trying to do a thing where fewer of my posts are weirdly detailed accounts of my personal life, classes, etc. I looked back at old posts of mine and... I used to actually say clever or funny things, instead of relating everything to wanting to date my friend's pretty roommate, or the one time my uncle wore his pajama ##### over his normal ##### by accident and spent an hour looking for his ##### so he could get dressed.

The other day I was in my room (I think they thought I was out, or asleep?) during the conversation "Do you know the deal with that girl daniel is going on the date with?" "How could I not, man, that's all he fuck*ng talks about." "Yeah, I know, true."
So, don't think I don't act this way in real life, too.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: Doc on December 05, 2007, 09:49:27 am
Don't worry man, if there's a board that will tell you when your total self-absorbtion becomes irritating it's us.
Well, us and 4chan.
Probably something awful too.
/also Fark.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: jay-ell on December 05, 2007, 03:15:08 pm
"Do you know the deal with that girl daniel is going on the date with?"

Does this mean you decided to ask her out for this weekend after all? 
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: theinevitable on December 05, 2007, 05:21:24 pm
oh, no, that was before. I might call tonight, though, and just say... you know, if you want to hang out before holiday break, just give me a call.

in other news, my little weather widget is telling me that it's snowing outside. awesome. i don't see any snow, but maybe that means it will snow later today.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: Ben-San on December 06, 2007, 10:22:31 am
in other news, my little weather widget is telling me that it's snowing outside. awesome. i don't see any snow, but maybe that means it will snow later today.

Or maybe it means the snow is invisible.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: theinevitable on December 06, 2007, 05:07:52 pm
the snow came, but it didn't stick. it was pretty sad.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: chuanoplast on December 06, 2007, 06:50:17 pm
the snow came, but it didn't stick. it was pretty sad.

Inev, don't ever move to Reno. You will be constantly disappointed.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: chuanoplast on December 06, 2007, 09:31:16 pm
No shooting so far, but I did punch a boy in Reno, just to see him cry.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: jay-ell on December 06, 2007, 10:17:03 pm
Dudes, travel not this road (http://xkcd.com/206/). 
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: theinevitable on December 06, 2007, 11:56:52 pm
Got a girl in Reno, just to see her cry.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: V-Adore on December 07, 2007, 09:05:48 am
I went to the aquarium in Reno just to see the octopi.

(Yes, I know it doesn't scan. Yes, I know "octopi" is not really a proper plural. I'm very, very bad.)
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: littlefallsmets on December 07, 2007, 09:31:53 am
Went to an arts-and-crafts show, just to watch them dye.

Discovered it was A Boring Place, shot myself just so that something would finally happen.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: chuanoplast on December 07, 2007, 12:23:13 pm
I called my mom in Reno, just to ask for some pie.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: theinevitable on December 07, 2007, 12:29:26 pm
I told a joke in reno, but my humor was too dry.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: KeithHernandez on December 07, 2007, 12:43:54 pm
I met a girl in Reno, but I was far too shy
I ate mushrooms in Reno, just to get me high
I drove to Sacramento, it was quicker to fly
I lived my life in Reno, though it was all a lie


(I painted the ocean, just to watch it dry)
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: Golfhaus on December 07, 2007, 11:11:11 pm
I'd shave my face with Aveeno, but the cost is just too high.

Seriously, man, that stuff smells like sugar cookies! I know it's girly, but I don't care.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: chuanoplast on December 08, 2007, 01:13:41 am
I will take some pictures of Reno, just for TOUAMB's eye.

No promises of shooting men; the only guns I own are either made of paper or muscly flab.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: V-Adore on December 08, 2007, 01:22:00 am
I played Earthbound in Reno just to watch Jeff Spy.

(... yes, I'll crawl back into my nerd-hole now.)
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: linnea on December 08, 2007, 05:43:57 am
I grocery-shopped in Reno, just to get some pie.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: Golfhaus on December 08, 2007, 01:34:22 pm
I saw the Family Stone in Reno, 'cause I loves me some Sly.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: theinevitable on December 08, 2007, 08:27:24 pm
I got a sandwich in reno, pastrami on rye.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: jay-ell on December 09, 2007, 12:56:04 am
I caught a giraffe in Reno...


...just to watch it fry. 
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on December 09, 2007, 01:04:50 am
I fucked a chick in Reno, Turns out it was a guy.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: littlefallsmets on December 09, 2007, 02:11:37 am
Ah, man, A-CAP kinda beat to the "turned out to be a guy" line.

Except that I was gonna go with "Janet Reno" instead of just... generic Reno tranny.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: chuanoplast on December 09, 2007, 03:02:15 am
A-CAP, were you at the Taco Bell on 4th street? (Reno joke alert.)
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on December 09, 2007, 03:55:47 am
Went to the peloton in Reno, just to play jai-alai.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: V-Adore on December 09, 2007, 04:32:08 am
I checked my e-mail in Reno just to hit "Reply."
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: robot_god on December 09, 2007, 05:50:26 am
oh GOD MAKE IT STOP
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: Drastic Action on December 09, 2007, 07:46:23 am
I had a cappuccino, and some pumpkin pie.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: jay-ell on December 09, 2007, 02:38:09 pm
Tried on a pair of Chinos, but couldn't zip the fly. 
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on December 10, 2007, 02:56:58 am
Went to a frat house in Reno, just to pledge Sigma Pi.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: AugustWest on December 10, 2007, 04:18:35 am
Locked a thread because people wouldn't let a played-out joke die.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: side_show on December 10, 2007, 08:28:45 pm
Competed on Jeopardy: "what is the square root of pi?"
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: V-Adore on December 10, 2007, 08:29:21 pm
He cracked the egg in his avatar just to watch it fry.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: pmcd9 on December 10, 2007, 11:23:09 pm
The admins have no power because they are all high.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: wombat on December 11, 2007, 12:07:00 am
And wombat loved this thread so now she's gonna cry.
Title: Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
Post by: pmcd9 on December 12, 2007, 11:08:51 pm
No, don't cry!  You are rad!  You are a rad friend!  Wombat, you are rad!  You... are... rad!