The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: wombat on September 05, 2008, 07:03:27 pm

Title: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: wombat on September 05, 2008, 07:03:27 pm
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09052008 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09052008)

HATE the filters. NOT FUNNY ANYMORE.
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: AugustWest on September 05, 2008, 07:11:23 pm
So many possible thread titles...

You think a diva carries Skoal?
A cardboard ejector chute and Charles Bronson on the package...
Godiva Flavor

That's some industrial strength Achewood funny right there.
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: jay-ell on September 05, 2008, 07:14:08 pm
See, I'd have probably gone with "The Original Diva Dam."  Problem solved. 

The filters, incidentally, are not my fault. 

Well, not *that* one, anyway. 
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: wombat on September 05, 2008, 07:26:06 pm
I'll be damned if I'm going to change my idea for a thread title for the sake of the damned filters. Who's in charge around here anyway? I mean, I know, not me... but still.
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: ananke on September 05, 2008, 07:34:56 pm
I would also nominate "Like all hemoglobins an' shit?" as a winning thread title, but my love of medicine has me a bit biased I guess. Also the last panel pretty much made me laugh hard enough to rupture my Rectus sheath.
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: milhouse on September 05, 2008, 07:39:26 pm
Holy craps was that a goldmine of win. I like how Tina has kept 'ill' in her vocabulary, just like '86.

Ray be illin'.

"I got nothin' BUT lady things in my purse, fool!" has a nice Mr. T vibe. Well, maybe not the lady things part, but I can still hear Mr. T saying that. '86 was a good year.
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: Cap'n Squeakers on September 05, 2008, 07:40:18 pm
If I were a woman, I would buy tampons with a picture of Charles Bronson on the package. "For days with DANGEROUSLY HEAVY FLOW."
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: wombat on September 05, 2008, 07:40:49 pm
"I got nothin' BUT lady things in my purse, fool!" has a nice Mr. T vibe too. Well, maybe not the lady things part, but I can still hear Mr. T saying that.


That's what MRS T would say, fool!
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: CortJstr on September 05, 2008, 08:24:23 pm
So if Ray asks Tina to hold something for him in her purse, does that item immediately become a lady thing? If you put a copy of Men's Health in there would Women's Health come out?
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: memnarch on September 05, 2008, 08:52:06 pm
So if Ray asks Tina to hold something for him in her purse, does that item immediately become a lady thing? If you put a copy of Men's Health in there would Women's Health come out?

I believe one of the original names for a purse was a "Manly to Lady-like Converter," but that name was too long to fit on the tags they had back then.

I must wonder if Beef's MacGyvering skills are limited to lady products or if he plans to branch out.
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: CortJstr on September 05, 2008, 10:32:11 pm
I believe one of the original names for a purse was a "Manly to Lady-like Converter," but that name was too long to fit on the tags they had back then.

I must wonder if Beef's MacGyvering skills are limited to lady products or if he plans to branch out.

Beef can create a workable C-4 substitute using only lip gloss, a condom/dental dam, and a single Titty Buxx ticket.
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: colmore on September 05, 2008, 10:38:05 pm
Good Lord I nearly died laughing.
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: Toaster on September 05, 2008, 11:50:03 pm
The title of this thread makes me think of the short-lived 60's spy series "The Man From V.A.G.I.N.A.", which I just made up. This strip is awesome. What does it mean "to buck nasty"? Is it... good?
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: colmore on September 06, 2008, 12:19:06 am
It's nasty.
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on September 06, 2008, 12:27:30 am
The alt text perfectly sums up my opinion of Assy McGee
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: Golfhaus on September 06, 2008, 02:04:48 am
Fantastic. After the circle-jerk of that Dark hoss thing, this brings the sack. Beef-Tina is as entertaining as Cornelius-Lyle in the interactions of people who don't like each other much and are content to keep it that way.
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: jaydub on September 06, 2008, 02:42:09 am
You know, if the creature on the Godiva Dental Dam is a beaver, that's a pretty damn funny gag.
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on September 06, 2008, 02:53:56 am
homeboy will be none happy when he wakes up with a tampon and a thing used for tossing salads stuck to his stomach.
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on September 06, 2008, 03:05:33 am
You know, if the creature on the Godiva Dental Dam is a beaver, that's a pretty damn funny gag.

It is. Beavers build dams. Beaver dams for beavers. Plus points for it also resembling the Thundercats logo.
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: iron_felix on September 07, 2008, 09:20:56 pm
I would also nominate "Like all hemoglobins an' shit?" as a winning thread title, ...

Hemogoblins, you mean, like in that one Gumby episode where they go inside a microscope, and the blood cells are building a rocket to shoot into Gumby's eye... or something like that.  Art Clokey still managed to use better science than Tina.
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: theinevitable on September 07, 2008, 10:16:05 pm
has there ever been someone with the name Art who wasn't cool?
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: CortJstr on September 07, 2008, 10:21:53 pm
has there ever been someone with the name Art who wasn't cool?

Does the handyman on Night Court count?
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: AugustWest on September 08, 2008, 12:03:07 am
Hmm....

Art Blakey
Art Farmer
Art Pepper
Artis Gilmore
Art Carney

I'm thinking no...
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: jaydub on September 08, 2008, 12:34:48 am
Art Garfunkel?  Other than the knee-jerk cool from being a musician...
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: pmcd9 on September 08, 2008, 01:01:10 am
Garfunkel's more lucky than cool.
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: theinevitable on September 08, 2008, 01:05:17 am
oh, yeah, I forgot that he was the one who didn't write good songs. Hm.
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: pmcd9 on September 08, 2008, 01:07:41 am
oh, yeah, I forgot that he was the one who didn't write good songs. Hm.

He didn't write any songs.
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: KeithHernandez on September 08, 2008, 01:22:35 am
Art Garfunkel?  Other than the knee-jerk cool from being a musician...

I got arrested on the same day, for the same thing, so I like the guy.  Plus, lucking in to a situation like that makes you cool.
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: pmcd9 on September 08, 2008, 03:27:01 am
I got arrested on the same day, for the same thing, so I like the guy.  Plus, lucking in to a situation like that makes you cool.

What are you talking about?  Did Art Garfunkel get arrested?  Others as cool as AG, Andrew Rigley, Darryl Hall.

Also, Art Bell ftw.
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: KeithHernandez on September 08, 2008, 04:03:11 am
Yes, twice, which I guess would be what I am talking about?  Was that not clear? 

Also, I have no idea who Andrew Rigley is, Darryl Hall isn't cool because Hall and Oates wasn't cool (though Simon and Garfunkel isn't that cool either), and Bez, a guy with a similar role, is one of the coolest dudes to ever be involved in music.
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: JorgeFabregas on September 08, 2008, 04:06:50 am
"You know you don't drive a woman crazy enough to buck nasty." This sentence confuses me. Is Tina saying that roast beef can't make a woman orgasm via oral sex?
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: jay-ell on September 08, 2008, 04:12:55 am
I think the dental dam is for Tina's protection when performing analingus. 

Just thought I'd throw that out there for all the world to see. 
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: theinevitable on September 08, 2008, 04:17:20 am
I think Simon and Garfunkel are pretty cool.
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: CortJstr on September 08, 2008, 01:37:45 pm
I think the dental dam is for Tina's protection when performing analingus. 

Just thought I'd throw that out there for all the world to see. 

I can't imagine why else it would be in such a girly flavor.
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: JorgeFabregas on September 08, 2008, 02:28:21 pm
homeboy will be none happy when he wakes up with a tampon and a thing used for tossing salads stuck to his stomach.
I think the dental dam is for Tina's protection when performing analingus. 

Just thought I'd throw that out there for all the world to see. 

This is all well and good, but it kind of throws water on the whole beaver/v.a.g.i.n.a. products motif.
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on September 08, 2008, 05:50:54 pm
This is all well and good, but it kind of throws water on the whole beaver/v.a.g.i.n.a. products motif.

To read a sentence which has never before been written in the history of man is one of the reasons I come here.
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: Golfhaus on September 08, 2008, 11:51:33 pm
Hall and Oates wasn't cool

What say WHAT?! Hold on, nigga! DAAAAAAMN!

That moustache alone is cooler than all of us put together can ever hope to be.
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: Drastic Action on September 09, 2008, 04:36:31 am
I think the dental dam is for Tina's protection when performing analingus. 

Just thought I'd throw that out there for all the world to see. 

Considering that thought, the idea of it being chocolate flavored is a bit... unsettling.
Title: Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
Post by: Death Ray on September 09, 2008, 06:38:22 pm
Hmm....

Art Blakey
Art Farmer
Art Pepper
Artis Gilmore
Art Carney

I'm thinking no...

Art Carney was notorious for narcing on the negro gaffers who would smoke jays behind the Cranston Apartment set.