Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008  (Read 7888 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2008, 02:04:48 am »

Fantastic. After the circle-jerk of that Dark hoss thing, this brings the sack. Beef-Tina is as entertaining as Cornelius-Lyle in the interactions of people who don't like each other much and are content to keep it that way.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2008, 02:42:09 am »

You know, if the creature on the Godiva Dental Dam is a beaver, that's a pretty damn funny gag.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2008, 02:53:56 am »

homeboy will be none happy when he wakes up with a tampon and a thing used for tossing salads stuck to his stomach.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2008, 03:05:33 am »

You know, if the creature on the Godiva Dental Dam is a beaver, that's a pretty damn funny gag.

It is. Beavers build dams. Beaver dams for beavers. Plus points for it also resembling the Thundercats logo.
Logged

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2008, 09:20:56 pm »

I would also nominate "Like all hemoglobins an' shit?" as a winning thread title, ...

Hemogoblins, you mean, like in that one Gumby episode where they go inside a microscope, and the blood cells are building a rocket to shoot into Gumby's eye... or something like that.  Art Clokey still managed to use better science than Tina.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2008, 10:16:05 pm »

has there ever been someone with the name Art who wasn't cool?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2008, 10:21:53 pm »

has there ever been someone with the name Art who wasn't cool?

Does the handyman on Night Court count?
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2008, 12:03:07 am »

Hmm....

Art Blakey
Art Farmer
Art Pepper
Artis Gilmore
Art Carney

I'm thinking no...
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2008, 12:34:48 am »

Art Garfunkel?  Other than the knee-jerk cool from being a musician...
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2008, 01:01:10 am »

Garfunkel's more lucky than cool.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2008, 01:05:17 am »

oh, yeah, I forgot that he was the one who didn't write good songs. Hm.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2008, 01:07:41 am »

oh, yeah, I forgot that he was the one who didn't write good songs. Hm.

He didn't write any songs.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2008, 01:22:35 am »

Art Garfunkel?  Other than the knee-jerk cool from being a musician...

I got arrested on the same day, for the same thing, so I like the guy.  Plus, lucking in to a situation like that makes you cool.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2008, 03:27:01 am »

I got arrested on the same day, for the same thing, so I like the guy.  Plus, lucking in to a situation like that makes you cool.

What are you talking about?  Did Art Garfunkel get arrested?  Others as cool as AG, Andrew Rigley, Darryl Hall.

Also, Art Bell ftw.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: V.a.g.i.n.a Products MacGyver - Sept 5 2008
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2008, 04:03:11 am »

Yes, twice, which I guess would be what I am talking about?  Was that not clear? 

Also, I have no idea who Andrew Rigley is, Darryl Hall isn't cool because Hall and Oates wasn't cool (though Simon and Garfunkel isn't that cool either), and Bez, a guy with a similar role, is one of the coolest dudes to ever be involved in music.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up