The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

The Wide World of Webcomics => Daisy Owl => Topic started by: CortJstr on November 18, 2009, 02:07:48 pm

Title: 2009-11-18 - Crash
Post by: CortJstr on November 18, 2009, 02:07:48 pm
http://www.daisyowl.com/comic/2009-11-18

I always wanted a tree house with a spiraling staircase like that. And a ladder you could pull up after you. And a slide. And a harem.
Title: Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
Post by: lprkn on November 19, 2009, 04:30:20 am
This is a poster. I have no money.

These two facts depress me when brought up in tandem.
Title: Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
Post by: greenkoolayd on November 19, 2009, 05:18:14 am
This is a poster. I have no money.

These two facts depress me when brought up in tandem.

agreed x 10298347023948572034857239587239458234985723485024958729468730648
Title: Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
Post by: littlefallsmets on November 19, 2009, 05:21:35 am
Whereas I am more depressed by the reminder that I do not got a harem.

*siiiiiiiiiigh*
Title: Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
Post by: bluemoon72 on November 19, 2009, 05:28:27 am
lprkn, you really want the poster?  im me your mailing info and you got one.  merry festivus.
Title: Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
Post by: bluemoon72 on November 19, 2009, 05:29:09 am
Whereas I am more depressed by the reminder that I do not got a harem.

*siiiiiiiiiigh*

smets, you really want a harem?  im me your home address and you'll get 1/10 of one.  merry festivus.
Title: Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
Post by: pmcd9 on November 19, 2009, 05:39:16 am
dAMN Bluemoon, you really want that newbie of the year award.
Title: Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
Post by: bluemoon72 on November 19, 2009, 05:45:39 am
dAMN Bluemoon, you really want that newbie of the year award.

Kissing writers babies, buying campaigning for votes.  Hell yeah.
Title: Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
Post by: theinevitable on November 19, 2009, 06:08:47 am
my roommate and I have created a character who is...
the sleazy rich guy who gives women sybian machines. "hey, what's the matter you dumbass broad!? Here, have a sybian. heh heh heh. you're happy now, aren't you. heh heh heh."

(the connection is that I imagined BlueMoon mailing LFM a pocket-pussy.)
Title: Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
Post by: Choop on November 19, 2009, 06:24:44 am
inev what is your character's name, and what does his accent resemble

i am not thinking of bringing this to life why would you even think a thing
Title: Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
Post by: theinevitable on November 19, 2009, 06:30:17 am
it is like a douchey italian type dude.

the guy who says "hey, fuggedaboudit." Kind of.
Title: Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
Post by: littlefallsmets on November 19, 2009, 06:53:25 am
Nah, I... I have very specific needs and notions of my harem, thank you for the effort.

There's three or four women I've thoroughly emotionally bonded to at different points in my thirty years and... basically, that would be the harem I'd want. haha.

(What would one-tenth of a harem BE exactly, though, and how the hell would it be mailed?)
Title: Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
Post by: Chump Change on November 19, 2009, 07:37:46 am
I always wanted to crash a rocket ship.
Title: Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
Post by: bluemoon72 on November 19, 2009, 08:30:43 pm
Nah, I... I have very specific needs and notions of my harem, thank you for the effort.

There's three or four women I've thoroughly emotionally bonded to at different points in my thirty years and... basically, that would be the harem I'd want. haha.

(What would one-tenth of a harem BE exactly, though, and how the hell would it be mailed?)

Me!  And in a plane.  I figure a harem has to be 10 women, at least. 
Title: Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
Post by: bluemoon72 on November 19, 2009, 08:32:07 pm
my roommate and I have created a character who is...
the sleazy rich guy who gives women sybian machines. "hey, what's the matter you dumbass broad!? Here, have a sybian. heh heh heh. you're happy now, aren't you. heh heh heh."

(the connection is that I imagined BlueMoon mailing LFM a pocket-pussy.)

Nope, I seriously want to buy him a poster!  I have almost more money than I know what to do with, for about another month, then I'm going to be flat broke for the next eleventy years.  So, I'm getting people little things while I can.
Title: Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
Post by: dejavroom on November 19, 2009, 08:50:48 pm
That's very sweet =)

Edit: Fuck. Wait! You're electioneering aren't you you dirty little
Title: Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
Post by: littlefallsmets on November 19, 2009, 09:06:52 pm
See, I thought the basic minimal outlay of a harem was three or four.

Ten would be way too much for a dude to handle.
Title: Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
Post by: bluemoon72 on November 19, 2009, 09:43:48 pm
That's very sweet =)

Edit: Fuck. Wait! You're electioneering aren't you you dirty little

Nope, ask greenkoolayd.  He's the recipient of several litle gifts--Achewood-related, mostly--that I'm bestowing.  It makes me delighted to give people fun stuff that they actually want.  I'm sending him a poster too, of course, since he proclaimed his want and I know his address.  (surprise LOL)
Title: Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
Post by: Ben-San on November 19, 2009, 10:03:40 pm
See, I thought the basic minimal outlay of a harem was three or four.

Ten would be way too much for a dude to handle.

Maybe one tenth of that is some manner of gnome or piskie.
Title: Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
Post by: Choop on November 20, 2009, 04:24:30 am
secret santa stuff plucked and relocated (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,5284.0.html)
Title: Re: 2009-11-18 - Crash
Post by: greenkoolayd on November 20, 2009, 04:35:39 am
secret santa stuff plucked and relocated (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,5284.0.html)

[[high5]]