Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - foolio

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
1
Achewood / NOOOOOOOOOOOO
« on: December 03, 2006, 07:37:14 am »
He's NOT jerking off, he's got both hands on the blanket. That raises the question, what IS he doing?

2
Achewood / Re: March 20, 2006 - BRING ON THE JEEPS, GOD DAMN YOU!
« on: March 21, 2006, 04:01:01 am »
I guess Beef will have to get shot again  :(

3
Achewood / Baby updates - ongoing
« on: November 10, 2005, 06:55:14 pm »
aww!

4
Achewood / Baby updates - ongoing
« on: September 30, 2005, 12:25:46 am »
Mission Accomplished! (Starting the most popular thread ever on this messageboard)

5
Achewood / A low stakes Verbal Kint - 6 September 2005
« on: September 07, 2005, 06:11:30 am »
shit I thought it was an OK 6-panel strip, but now that I read the 9 panels it's gold.

6
Achewood / Baby updates - ongoing
« on: September 01, 2005, 07:09:03 pm »
On a side note, has anyone ever tasted breast milk? Is it good? I must have had some when I was a baby but I forget what it tastes like.

7
Achewood / 9/1/05: Talk Like A Dick School
« on: September 01, 2005, 07:07:58 pm »
haha! best strip ever (well tied for first)

8
Achewood / Baby updates - ongoing
« on: September 01, 2005, 08:46:19 am »
Quote
Current baby status, 9/1: Tonight we got calzones and in hers the baby got “Lactoni! The Semisoft Breast Milk Pepperoni Alternative For Kids” (charged as 293 toppings)

9
Achewood / Baby updates - ongoing
« on: August 31, 2005, 08:55:59 am »
Quote
Current baby status, 8/31: Wore a pink hat and slapped the side of the dog's head

10
Achewood / Baby updates - ongoing
« on: August 30, 2005, 07:51:07 am »
Onstad wrote:
Quote
Current Baby Status, 8/30: Still no conscience.

11
Achewood / Baby updates - ongoing
« on: August 26, 2005, 07:41:13 pm »
achewood, horehound, this guy knows some weird substances.

12
Achewood / Baby updates - ongoing
« on: August 24, 2005, 12:58:03 pm »
I think "showed" means Onstad ate a sandwich in front his baby, not that he "taught" her to eat one.

13
Achewood / Baby updates - ongoing
« on: August 04, 2005, 08:50:43 pm »
anyone like these even better than the strip?

14
Achewood / Closing the Philippe account - 09 May 2002
« on: July 29, 2005, 01:20:56 am »
Sorry to make a new thread for such a dinosaur strip, but I didn't want to rile the off-topic gods. I'm wondering, (please don't ask why), are otters REALLY lactose intolerant? They are mammals, wouldn't their milk make their babies sick? Unless they have lactose free milk...

well can anyone (perhaps we have some people from the Monterey area) resolve this?

15
Achewood / July 19, 2005 - Cymulon
« on: July 20, 2005, 08:12:39 pm »
all you whiners are wrong. This strip rocks.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4