Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I got mad about Robert Fripp's "music" again. I need to go to bed.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 67   Go Down

Author Topic: Baby updates - ongoing  (Read 205252 times)

0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2005, 07:56:53 pm »

Quote from: "Null"
I have a silly question.  Does anyone know what the baby's name is?  

I have seen no other nomenclature other than "the baby" (except for Llewellyn Ash).

As far as I am aware the baby's name has not been revealed. As the baby is female, I severely doubt her name is Llewellyn Ash, but who knows.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2005, 08:11:37 pm »

Do we really need to know this? I wouldn't put that kind of info out there if I were any level of "celebrity" either.
Logged

Null

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 204
    • View Profile
    • http://beckoningchasm.com
Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2005, 09:34:41 pm »

Do we need to know this?  No.  I was just curious.   I wasn't planning on being a stalker or tatooing the baby's name on my forehead.   In fact, I wasn't planning anything.   Just wondering if anyone knew.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2005, 07:17:47 am »

Quote from: "Achewood.com"
Current baby status, 8/14: It was the baby's five-month birthday, so she was given a green chair.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2005, 01:09:26 pm »

Quote from: "CURRENT BABY STATUS 08.15.2005"

Current baby status, 8/15: The baby was furious when a ruined piece of paper was taken from her.
Logged

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile
Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2005, 08:51:46 am »

Current baby status, 8/17: If a baby does not look ready to feature on a line of hip greeting cards, put little sunglasses on that baby.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2005, 06:20:26 pm »

Is there a better way to do this than a sticky thread? Maybe in the Wiki?
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2005, 05:27:37 am »

If you are talking about archiving that sounds good but just for general discussion I don't think the wiki is really the place for it is it? Why not treat it like the blogs, each thread lasts a month or something.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2005, 05:37:25 am »

I think AD just nominated himself to add a new Wiki page...

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2005, 05:28:38 pm »

Quote from: "Doc"
If you are talking about archiving that sounds good but just for general discussion I don't think the wiki is really the place for it is it? Why not treat it like the blogs, each thread lasts a month or something.


One reason I suggested it is that there is no discussion to speak of, just a daily posting of the otherwise lost nugget of Onstadness. Also, the thread began in large part due to the fact that this particular bit of content is gone forever once a new one is posted.

I don't care either way; I am completely neutral about the baby updates and if I could click on ignore and not see the baby thread I probably would since it just repeats them.

As for a Wiki page - as an exercise in learning a new thing I may give it a try but I probably won't be updating it with the new updates.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2005, 09:03:40 pm »

Quote from: "Onstad on August 18th"
Current baby status, 8/18: The baby is dressed like Roddy Radiation today, complete with tiny shiny white shoes and Bing Crosby hat.
Logged

antioch

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 185
  • fuggedaboudit!
    • View Profile
    • Facehugger Records
Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2005, 12:05:46 pm »

This update has me more psyched than when Onstad said he liked the Cromags in his blog. Tiny Specials, anyone? No? No takers? That is for the best.
Logged
I am older now.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2005, 12:23:08 pm »

Quote from: "Baby Status"

8/23: Today I showed the baby how to polish off a tasty corned beef on rye.
Logged

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2005, 05:37:18 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "Baby Status"

8/23: Today I showed the baby how to polish off a tasty corned beef on rye.


If that sandwich was made proper, it should have been bigger than the baby's head, so teaching him to tackle it might have been quite the feat.

Go Onstad!

Corned beef on rye is a damned sight better than any strained peas or whatever I ever had.  Especially with dijon mustard.  Mmm...
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

foolio

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 53
    • View Profile
Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2005, 12:58:03 pm »

I think "showed" means Onstad ate a sandwich in front his baby, not that he "taught" her to eat one.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 67   Go Up