Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that nobody but Wombat notices what is in the News Box?

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - pierced lemur

Pages: [1] 2 3
1
Achewood / heh
« on: April 25, 2005, 06:01:46 am »

use it for such as a buddy icon

2
Achewood / Free them from their one-dimension...
« on: April 06, 2005, 02:14:37 pm »
Yay Maine.

etc.

3
Achewood / 7 February '05 -- People who buy magazines about car stereos
« on: February 07, 2005, 03:57:29 pm »
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"

The file name is actually Sequenceone.mid. You may want to fix the file name or the link.



Thank you Triangle-Man

4
Achewood / 7 February '05 -- People who buy magazines about car stereos
« on: February 07, 2005, 03:49:58 pm »
(obligatory)
http://www.megalink.net/~tmann/Sequenceone.mid

It just occurred to me that I should change the midi patch to something that would sound more like a 60s era Ric. Hm.

"Here is that amount though"



You know, it's funny, every occasion I have bought drugs I have had an eerily similar dialogue.



Charley is definitely the type that would read a magazine about car stereos.





Edit: The midi file is definitely not being played with madness in my computer's heart. This is a problem I am trying to fix. I am trying to piss off my computer's heart.

5
Achewood / 2-3-2005 I Bring the Pain
« on: February 04, 2005, 08:37:07 pm »
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
I still want to know how this goes.


http://www.megalink.net/~tmann/yourfault.mid

Also, I fixed the error in the other one. You may now bury your princes ragtime free.

http://www.megalink.net/~tmann/king.mid




SCREW YOU JAMES R. EUROPE

6
Achewood / Blogs -- It's a February Thang!
« on: February 04, 2005, 08:17:06 pm »
I saw Mitch last year up here in Maine with Dave Attell and Lewis Black.
I'd never heard of him before, but he was the highlight of the night. When he's buzzing, he's funny.

7
Achewood / 2-3-2005 I Bring the Pain
« on: February 03, 2005, 02:56:40 pm »
For those curious

http://www.megalink.net/~tmann/king.mid


(I'm in class, so I haven't listened to it yet)

The last bar is a little dicey, there's five notes in it in 4/4  :)




Edit:

I just listened to it, and it really does sound like something you would play while a king was burying his baby son. I wasn't expecting it to sound like anything.

8
Achewood / BROADICUS DICKUS - 11/23
« on: November 23, 2004, 04:07:14 pm »
What the hell is "miggroid"?

9
Achewood / Nov. 8/04: small hound perches
« on: November 09, 2004, 02:01:39 pm »
I seem t' dig now. I dun did not realize dat Ray wuz African American. I 24/7
thought he wuz American Curl.



http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~eclectic/toys/jive.html

10
Achewood / Nov. 8/04: small hound perches
« on: November 08, 2004, 06:26:54 pm »
So what's with "What it is"?
I remember having seen it in the past somewhere, and I sometimes use it as a greeting myself. People become confused.

Is Weldon humping beef in the last panel?

11
Achewood / Onstad's First Foray Into Comics - Thursday, May 13
« on: May 13, 2004, 12:44:52 pm »
Quote from: "pubdoggy"
hey get this strip - is that not Phillipe's car? looky

It certainly is. I guess Mr. O is looking at his archive for inspiration.

12
Arts & Entertainment / Movies that Must Be Seen...suggestions?
« on: May 12, 2004, 12:48:57 am »
Jesus Christ: Vampire Hunter

It's got action -- it's got intrigue. A bit hard to find, but a great homage to the B-Movie genre.

Even more so, you need to watch the Evil Dead trilogy. The first is not as necessary, but the second is a great horror film, and the third combines it with some great comedy. Also, Bruce Campbell kicks ass.
Hard.

13
Achewood / "pooping and eating poop", May 11th
« on: May 11, 2004, 01:38:59 pm »
I really liked the bit about the "really slammin’ stretch-fit Calvin clubbin’ shirt". You have to admit, Ray looks damn fine in that shirt.

14
Achewood / So long, soldier -- 11 May
« on: May 11, 2004, 01:34:30 pm »
Quote from: "Acanthopagrus"
What the hell happened to tick tack?  
It looks like Ray is holding a starters pistol.


It's a cap gun. See Ray's Place.

15
In the last panel, Roast Beef appears to be wearing #####.

Interesting.

Pages: [1] 2 3