Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Irish Nachos are a charming take on the original, but I wonder what Uighur Nachos would be like. A mutton leg on a crisped pita?

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - JeremyW

Pages: [1] 2
1
Achewood / August 3rd, 2005 - time to reevaluate your life
« on: August 04, 2005, 05:42:20 am »
This strip is fantastic.  my favourite panel is four.

2
Achewood / Like, to the Doctor! Friday, July 22, 2005
« on: July 22, 2005, 08:32:01 am »
I had to Wiki Clamato we don't have it in NZ as far as I know.

3
Achewood / Great moments in cinema - 15th July 2005
« on: July 16, 2005, 03:48:51 am »
Quote from: "jough"
I don't hate Onstad, I just think he's lost his path and should take a sabbatical to be with his new baby.  

Don't run the comic into the ground just for the sake of doing it, 'stad.  It's okay to be out of ideas and not have your heart in your work - but you gotta know when to take a step back and wonder if this is something you want to continue to do.  The work is already suffering.


You don't like a couple of strips so you think the creator should pack it in?

4
Achewood / 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
« on: July 13, 2005, 01:05:14 pm »
Quote from: "pmcd9"
Hi Is like moxie.  Nice to see you show up with your avatar in place.  You could take a hint from him Mr. Cheese and JW.

~Paul


What are you trying to say?

5
Achewood / 7/13/05- a ROTTEN application of one's self
« on: July 13, 2005, 06:40:13 am »
The moral is keep your resident six year old away from the computer or face dire consequences.

6
Jough I just brought you all the stuff in your wish list.  No, really.

7
Quote
I'm pretty much convinced that he only posts so that people will see his sig and maybe go and look at his Crunchy Comics.



Not true.  I'm allowed to have a link in my sig and I already get plenty of visitors to my site thanks.  I come here to discuss Achewood with you uptight people.

8
Achewood / Nature's Gas Station - 08 July 2005
« on: July 08, 2005, 12:25:35 pm »
Are there any off panel members of support group or is it just these three guys?

9
Achewood / Nature's Gas Station - 08 July 2005
« on: July 08, 2005, 08:07:37 am »
I like how the guy just calls it "support group" but doesn't say what kind of support group.  This leads me to believe that it's a support group for general misfits.

10
Achewood / The dude is from circumstances - 01/07/05
« on: July 04, 2005, 02:40:58 am »
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "JeremyW"
Quote from: "angryhate"
why doesn't roast beef wear glasses anymore?


On the same note what made Ray decide to apopt a thong as his offical uniform?


Experience having a matchstick stuck into his anus to make him go poopie (EVERY TIME!) caused him to become a thong-wearing deviant who watched callipygian women smothering pastries with their posteriors.


Can somebody supply me with a link to that comic?

11
Achewood / The dude is from circumstances - 01/07/05
« on: July 03, 2005, 06:11:58 am »
Quote from: "angryhate"
why doesn't roast beef wear glasses anymore?


On the same note what made Ray decide to apopt a thong as his offical uniform?

12
Achewood / The dude is from circumstances - 01/07/05
« on: July 01, 2005, 09:27:57 am »
I've known people from circumstances.

13
Achewood / June 30, 2005 -- this girl up in Canada who had J-cups!
« on: July 01, 2005, 04:48:58 am »
Showbiz would be somewhere else doing his own thing.  I'm a twin, twins don't usualy share friends.

14
Achewood / June 30, 2005 -- this girl up in Canada who had J-cups!
« on: June 30, 2005, 08:36:04 am »
Imagion the back problems.

15
Achewood / The *****s in Achewood
« on: June 29, 2005, 01:08:06 pm »
Why are my *****s blocked?  This is absurd.  I'm talking about Row-bots by the way.

Pages: [1] 2