Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit? - Nabu

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ryanpeq

Pages: [1] 2
1
it is roast beef's birthday today

(and mine)

2
Achewood / Re: Feb. 5, 2008 - Seasonal Happiness Lamps
« on: February 05, 2008, 04:23:46 pm »
I laughed harder at today's Achewood strip than I have in quite some time. 

3
Achewood / Re: Today's Cat and Girl is about Achewood
« on: January 30, 2008, 06:43:04 am »
For some odd reason I am loath to fork out in excess of 50 US dollars for a jumper.

If I lived in America I'd buy the Future Corpses of America T-shirt, though.  Somehow I don't think the joke would work as well in Australia.
There was a "future corpses of canada" version a while back that I snapped up.  The America one is a nicer design, though.

4
Achewood / Re: 29 Oct 2007 - Eat plants that your parents despise
« on: October 29, 2007, 05:18:13 pm »
Am I wrong in inferring that we pretty much just got a nice play by play of Mr. Bear's life up until now?

5
Achewood / Re: 15 October 2007 -- Salma Frikkin' Hayek, everybody!
« on: October 15, 2007, 06:30:26 am »
the best part of today's strip was when it reminded me to a google image search for selma hayek

6
Achewood / Re: 28th September 2007 - You should drink liquids
« on: September 28, 2007, 08:43:10 am »
Remembering also that Ray thinks Todd is a crap dude, it's not hard to imagine him steering the guy into a less than ideal situation.

7
Achewood / Re: 9.25.07 - You're a crazy person, Beef. Go to a dungeon.
« on: September 26, 2007, 12:43:45 am »
"Todd gets high on coke and wrestles a lobster in a freezer.  As the lobster freezes, Todd slowly wins."

c'mon.  that's awesome.


Yeah, "Todd slowly wins" is the best line in the strip for sure.

8
Achewood / Re: May 7, 2007 - "Dice are....from Arabia!"
« on: May 07, 2007, 06:38:48 am »
Anyone else not surprised that Beef chews his nails?

9
Achewood / Re: March 29, 2007 - Andy Kaufman good
« on: March 29, 2007, 06:13:59 am »
what'd teodor actually get yelled at for?  watching gay porn in front of philippe, i guess?

10
Achewood / Re: 7 March 2007 - That's not even a product!
« on: March 07, 2007, 01:29:51 am »
"ancestsors" =/

11
Achewood / Re: Time for my man-douche - February 9 2007
« on: February 09, 2007, 04:23:38 am »
Is that take five?  It looks like take five.

12
I think he was taking an exit.

My question is how can Ray think dumb is a good thing?
Ray likes to get laid

Also, "The police walk up the mother's driveway!  I'm serious!" is the funniest line I've seen in Achewood in a good while.

13
Achewood / Re: 24 October 2006 - Wow, hat trick!
« on: October 24, 2006, 08:38:11 pm »
I puked in the sink a few days ago so I feel that Lyle and I share a kinship now

14
the real mystery is that teodor is fat again in the picture when it zooms in on the picture he's holding

No he's not.  He has that little gut thing going on in the other pictures too. 

15
There's something wrong with the layout of panel 3.
It vexes me so.
Quality strip though, especially mega-serious/angry Ray.
pat is both in front of and behind lyle

Pages: [1] 2