Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am composing a tone poem about eagles, lawnmowers, and Ted Nugent. It is composed only of the sounds of those things.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - The Wonderous Me

Pages: [1] 2 3
1
Achewood / Dude
« on: January 19, 2004, 02:02:16 pm »
hey, they could also do a little 2 dimensional rendition of TRON with the frisbee disk thingies

2
Achewood / Cardboard
« on: November 21, 2003, 05:04:08 pm »
Maybe the dear is a carboard cutout, like one of the kind that would be used in a hunting quick draw contest thing, or like the ones used in police training to get the cop to shoot at baddies and not at goodies. the Kawump was from the mechanism..??  Kawump.. reminds me of a game I used to play on my TI-994a called hunt the wumpus... damn that wumpus and the slime pits!!

3
Achewood / an Achewood strip I somehow dreamed
« on: September 11, 2003, 03:11:51 pm »
ferocious j just hover your penis over your pillow ( I think) and the alt text will appear in a yellow window above!!

4
People & Places / Happy 1 month!!
« on: September 02, 2003, 05:15:36 pm »
Quote from: "jough"
Yes, I forgot all about the anniversary on the 1st.

Nearly 3000 posts - which averages out to about 100 posts a day.  Not too much shab there, people.


Are we experiencing a shab deficit? I could loan out some spare shab I've got.

5
People & Places / Happy 1 month!!
« on: September 02, 2003, 03:22:20 pm »
1 Month since the demise of the Dumbrella board, and I say.... eh.. more fun over here and less crap!

6
Achewood / Yaaaarrrrrgggghhhh!!! MAGGOTS!!!!
« on: August 27, 2003, 07:37:12 pm »
I'm wondering how Mr. Bear started the narration in the style of Twain when it was Phillipe and Ray that went back in time..?

7
Achewood / Five Favorite Strips - The Results are IN!
« on: August 20, 2003, 01:25:01 pm »
My favorite 5 strips are the ones he'll be doing every week day again!!! YAY!

8
Achewood / August 14th Variety Hour
« on: August 14, 2003, 05:56:22 pm »
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Um, sorry, but not really. I expect humor from Achewood, not girlie drinks and run of the mill barbeque recipes.


Hey, I didn't even think about that.. My last recipe(if you can call throwing a dash/splash of anything sounding good into the marinade) had peanut butter in it.. that's more risky than his..  I've also used Cider Jack beer(a pretty tasty drink on it's own, and good to marinate with)

9
Achewood / August 14th Variety Hour
« on: August 14, 2003, 04:58:28 pm »
Yay!! I were right about something.. once... I'll try not to let it happen again.. maybe..

Oh, yeah, and to keep on topic. The drink looks ok, but that's kind of an odd color combination. And I might like to see a neopolitan in taste simular to the ice cream instead of just the colors.

10
Achewood / August 14th Variety Hour
« on: August 14, 2003, 04:45:18 pm »
Quote from: "jldunston"
I'm a big fan of the Neapolitan drink.  Can't wait to get my booze money together and try it.  And the ribs recipe, OK fine.  I don't cook ribs often but I might try it sometime.  

If you ask me, new recipes are hella better than not-funny contributions from Onstad's frat brothers.


Hey wait a minute... the Variety hour from the 7th didn't have any recipes in it, that is the one from 8-14-03!  Sheesh and I get fussed at for posting without a date and you all go on about last weeks variety hour with this weeks content!  ARGH!!   :D

11
Achewood / Sheesh
« on: August 13, 2003, 08:54:46 pm »
Quote from: "jldunston"
For the love of nice Pete, people, please put dates in the subject lines of these kinds of things!  

Sheesh.  

Oh, yeah, also, today's comic was neat.


Well maybe I wanted my post to be eternal and just show my ongoing appreciation of the comic of the day EVERYDAY.?!? Besides I could be a time traveller and I might have been referring to a comic as yet unwritten/drawn in this dimension!

12
Achewood / Classic (08-13-03)
« on: August 13, 2003, 03:14:49 pm »
Even if you miss the "queer eye for the straight guy" crap reference, the comic still shows achewood form! Nice one.

Strip.

13
Achewood / Achewood Variety Hour
« on: August 11, 2003, 01:33:43 pm »
Ahhh.. the real poetry in that poem is the spaces. The lack of characters, letters, numbers or symbols is the true expressions of one's self realization and awareness of one's place in the vast universe!

14
Achewood / Achewood Variety Hour
« on: August 08, 2003, 10:17:31 pm »
If I have a point, does that mean that at the other end I'm what, rounded, or flat? Or maybe I'm like a rock with pointy ends and flat parts and curvy parts and dents and... oh the Variety!!   Interesting how Onstad stated in the note that the Variety Hour is not open for submissions, he must have a plan on this for next week, or at least who will get to post their poetic rendition of their grocery list, or maybe do a modern art piece where someone scribbles random words into a chain to make structural sentences, but not actual complete thoughts.

15
Achewood / Variety Hour for Aug 7th
« on: August 08, 2003, 10:01:52 pm »
Quote from: "ferocious j"
blah blah blah blah blah....  Whether one chooses to express this opinion, and also how that opinion is expressed, is what places them in Asshole Country or not.

Yeah, well we all know who the King of Asshole Country is!! :ducks to avoid the cow being flung over the wall of the Asshole Castle:

Pages: [1] 2 3