Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That Word Front, the kind host of TOUAMB.com, offers high quality t-shirts for sale?

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - FeeReep

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
1
People & Places / I am: THE FERMULE
« on: January 08, 2004, 08:03:09 am »
Good luck, Auggie. Don't pull a Clavin. The answer is always and never "Who are 3 people who have never been in my kitchen?".










I'll take "The rapist" for $200.

2
Achewood / There Goes His Soul! (Jan 7, 04)
« on: January 07, 2004, 08:28:07 am »
Scarier mouth:
Lyle or Philippe?

3
Arts & Entertainment / Return to Sender?
« on: January 07, 2004, 06:56:43 am »
I found it thru SGR. Good stuff.

4
People & Places / Happy New Year
« on: January 01, 2004, 07:32:00 am »
Prospero aņo y felicidad.

5
Wild Card / Happy Birthday Baby Jesus!
« on: December 27, 2003, 02:47:36 am »
What Would 2003-year-old Jesus Drink?

http://www.shmaltz.com/

6
Achewood / Todd Todd Todd Todd Todd T. Squirrel (22 December 2003)
« on: December 23, 2003, 10:40:54 pm »
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
all doo-wop pirate radio station


Avast ye scurvy knaves, or I'll shama-lama yer ding-dong!

I propose that, as a Forum, we all join or sign 'stad up for this fine-looking organization:
http://www.electricearl.com/dws/

7
Achewood / Hellmouths (Dec. 23)
« on: December 23, 2003, 12:28:43 pm »
Well, I can only see half of it. Perhaps its cleverererer than one would think upon a cursory glance this early in the morning.

8
Achewood / Hellmouths (Dec. 23)
« on: December 23, 2003, 11:52:11 am »
Sounds like Onstad has sampled the northern Virginia Friendly's incarnation. I must seek out one of these restaurants, if for no other reasons than to plague my enemies with telemarketing calls (THESE KNIVES!) and to get tanked with deceased bluesmen. I hope Beef knows the story of Orpheus and Eurydice. Don't look back, dogg!

Nice eyes on Beef, btw, all goin' out of focus. I wonder what the correct answer to that riddle is...

9
Arts & Entertainment / Road House, The Play
« on: December 19, 2003, 03:30:49 am »
Hott. A Swayze Christmas to all!

10
Achewood / No retard should pay to eat (Dec. 16)
« on: December 19, 2003, 01:32:56 am »
Wubba, wubba, wubba.

11
Arts & Entertainment / Road House, The Play
« on: December 18, 2003, 01:46:25 am »
Don't you just hate it when those with means steal your ideas?

http://www.roadhousetheplay.com/

12
Achewood / No retard should pay to eat (Dec. 16)
« on: December 18, 2003, 12:12:46 am »
I am still in Bumpkinville, The South, named Matt, and have tumped over on several occasions. In fact, I feel a tump coming on right now.

13
Achewood / There is balm in Gilead (17 Dec. 03)
« on: December 17, 2003, 12:45:37 pm »
Thank Heaven!

They advertise a product down here called "Chasers", which are apparently miracle pills that prevent hangovers by absorbing nasty toxins should one ingest them whilst drinking. The commercial is hilarious, because its a seemingly whitebread, upper middle-class couple (I think the husband is wearing a dickie) talking over the kitchen table about how bombed they got the night before. I'm more of a ride-it-out kinda guy, so these crazy hangover cures like the one illustrated in today's strip are just funny to me. Any drinkers have a tried and true balm straight outta Gilead?

14
Achewood / No retard should pay to eat (Dec. 16)
« on: December 17, 2003, 02:25:27 am »
My being on tilt is a hella bad thing. I seem to be experiencing holiday malaise/melancholia at the news of Scrambles's passing/an anurism. You will note that I have posted more in 20 minutes than... well... ever.

And the Chinaman is not the issue, Dude.

Man, I'm going to get a beating when Mrs. Dunston checks in.

15
Achewood / No retard should pay to eat (Dec. 16)
« on: December 17, 2003, 02:00:49 am »
"4) Because you're on tilt."

Your post does not explain 3 things adequately:

1) wouldn't that be #5? or are you answering? it is not clear. if only everyone could be an asshole in organized list form like myself...
2) yours is a statement of fact, the above points sought to explore the root of Roast Beef's statement on a fundamental etymological/semantic level
3) who made peepee in your Honey Smacks

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8