Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood New Roast Beef band name: THE DATA-TONES

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - IsoscelesLock

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: 15 July 2008 - Ray's floppy-arm walk
« on: July 15, 2008, 12:05:21 pm »
Wow, that was beautiful.

I went back and reread the whole arc after Harlock posted the link in another post, and it's true. It reads even better all as once.

It hit close to home at the time, because my SO and I have been seeing each other for a long time now and we're both kind of at a transitional place in our lives and now might be the time to make a decision and...

... and then I realize I'm letting a cartoon about talking cats make me think about taking one of the most life-altering steps I could take.

Could be worse, I suppose. (We're at a ball game together, she pops the question on national TV. WHAT DO YOU DO?)

2
Achewood / eBay Platinum Reserve, now available to the rest of us?
« on: May 16, 2008, 01:08:33 am »
My apologies if this has already been posted.  I logged onto the eBay this even and this gem is on the front page:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Airwolf-Helicopter-Replica_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ18836QQihZ014QQitemZ330234658865QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW


3
Achewood / Re: 23 April 2008 - Eight Millimeter Balkan Hitting-Porn
« on: April 24, 2008, 01:13:41 pm »
I thought part of the idea behind the gruesome violence, etc., was that as much of a monster as Alex is we still feel empathy for what the state does to him in the name of rehabilitation?

So the more horrible bits serve the plot.

ACO is one of my favorites, but I'm a sucker for Kubrick, and give any of the great directors a lot of leeway when it comes to judging their films.

(And Dr. Strangelove is probably my favorite Kubrick film, but that's probably due as much to Peter Sellers as Kubrick)

Of course, I love almost everything Terry Gilliam has done, too, so take the above with a grain of salt.

Oh yea, the comic.  This is great.  I, too, did a spit take at "bonch"

4
Achewood / Re: Best introduction to Achewood?
« on: August 31, 2007, 12:50:44 pm »
Started here, and knew I found something special: http://achewood.com/index.php?date=05132003

And by the time I got to prank calling marmaduke I was hooked.

That said, linking to assetbar?  That's a paddlin'

5
Achewood / Re: I have never met a man as shiny as you - 8/02/07
« on: August 03, 2007, 12:46:25 pm »
Jough has a mediocre opinion of Achewood.

6
Logged in for the first time in months, because the pro-con list hit close to home.

Yes, I have evaluated a relationship in this manner.

7
Achewood / Re: March 14, 2006: D...dad?
« on: March 15, 2006, 09:15:03 pm »
Service Unavailable

*sobs*

8
Achewood / Re: March 14, 2006: D...dad?
« on: March 15, 2006, 07:45:02 pm »
Today's strip posts at NOON PST!

* IsoscelesLock drools in anticipation...

9
Achewood / Re: 22 February 2006 - Honky-Tonk-Style Blowjob
« on: February 22, 2006, 09:43:15 pm »
But the real question is, when is Barry Best going to blog about the face ripping?

Apparently never: http://gaspsandgiggles.blogspot.com/

(except a link to some lame porn site)

10
Achewood / Re: 02-21-06 Ray Wouldn't Roll with guys like that
« on: February 21, 2006, 01:49:26 pm »
Curses, someone beat me to the punch: http://gaspsandgiggles.blogspot.com/

Pages: [1]