Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris waited all day for the Comcast repair guy, and he never showed up. What is he supposed to do with this cream pie?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: 22 February 2006 - Honky-Tonk-Style Blowjob  (Read 26937 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 22 February 2006 - Honky-Tonk-Style Blowjob
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2006, 04:07:15 pm »

RAY RIPPED OFF A DUDE'S FACE, PEOPLE. All else defies discussion. (Not that we shouldn't try, though.)

No one said it could be done.
Logged

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: 22 February 2006 - Honky-Tonk-Style Blowjob
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2006, 04:10:40 pm »

Imagine standing there, holding a man's face in your hands.  What to do?

You would be insane not to eat it.

Perhaps Ray would do the humanitarian thing; drop the dude's face on his chest and slip a fifty dollar bill in his breast pocket.

If I authored this comic, tomorrow's strip would be a close up of Ray and his mouth as he stuffed the face in.  Liquids gushing all over, crunching onomotopoeia, man, it would be lush.  My personal goal would be to make a drawing that when it was done, I would be afraid of myself.  Damn...  now I already am, a little bit.

On the topic of returning to old times Ray:
It won't be a problem.  I'd bet everyone has already forgot that in the parking lot, Beef stone cold ran down a man.

But, perhaps, that is not the same as stone cold tearing a man's face off.

In closing:  tomorrow's strip???
Logged
ACHIEVE

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: 22 February 2006 - Honky-Tonk-Style Blowjob
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2006, 04:11:36 pm »



In closing:  tomorrow's strip???

Chicken.
Logged

Emmoh

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 120
    • View Profile
    • Shameless
Re: 22 February 2006 - Honky-Tonk-Style Blowjob
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2006, 04:27:52 pm »


In closing:  tomorrow's strip???

I'm trying to take some guesses. Here's what my hunch tells me...

Beef and Ray go back to the army and bitch out the troops for letting the Son of Rodney have to fight at night. I imagine this is the beginning of Ray getting the day 2 off, feasting on turkey and brandy while his troops swell and position themselves for the final showdown.

-or-

Beef is irritated at Ray for putting himself in danger and compromising the plan, hence starting a rift. This fits too perfectly with what he's trying to establish to go that route though, imo.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2006, 04:35:39 pm by Emmoh »
Logged

maskedyodeler

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
Re: 22 February 2006 - Honky-Tonk-Style Blowjob
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2006, 04:29:13 pm »

But the real question is, when is Barry Best going to blog about the face ripping?
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 22 February 2006 - Honky-Tonk-Style Blowjob
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2006, 04:52:37 pm »

Dearest Sister W,

It has been cold in the house since you left.  Poor demented Uncle Hermann has not as of yet shown hide nor hair of interest when I pointed out that the meagre nightshirt he has left me as covering will do naught to let the incisions on my backside properly heal.  Allow me a moment to reveal to you the current plight with Old Uncle.

Upon receiving your missive from Oxfordshire, I decided henceforth to follow unto your side posthaste.  The plan was, admittedly, rather foolish and fully on the side of err given that Uncle favors those Irish Wolfhounds that always gave you nightmares.  I wish I could gaze upon your face yet again, so that I may have the strength to free myself from the backroom he has seen fit to keep me in for a time.

I suspect I shall try yet again when I get the chance, until then I hope this letter finds you safe and happy.  I fear I may join Mother and Father in their freshened grave soon enough; think little of me as it will only cause you pain.

Yours,
Q

Sweet Q,

I despair to think of you shivering in the back room without your trousers and cloak, your tender, abused nether regions exposed to the wretched chill. I beg, nay, implore God that you may someday forgive me for taking them so that I could dress myself as a boy, for fear of the debauchery rife among travellers on these roads.

Still even in my disguise, I am beset by perils. Last evening, I followed the scent of roasted turkey - oh, how long it has been since I tasted such sweet flesh, with naught but berries gathered in the woods to sustain me! I found myself outside a strange place surrounded by a high wall, where men offered me food and warmth if I would join in their ritual fight.

I was saved at the last moment by a mustache'd fellow who explained to me the rules of the game within.  Oh, Q, they are too horrible to relate! Truly I would never again have gazed upon your loving countenance had I submitted to their entreaties.

I will not forget you.  We must endeavor to thwart the wolfhounds.  Do not lose hope.
W
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Emmoh

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 120
    • View Profile
    • Shameless
Re: 22 February 2006 - Honky-Tonk-Style Blowjob
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2006, 04:54:46 pm »

At a closer look, I just noticed Ray's hands, and the anger under his eyes in panel seven...that's awesome.

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Re: 22 February 2006 - Honky-Tonk-Style Blowjob
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2006, 05:04:44 pm »

Jough, what do i pay to change my name to "Honky Tonk Hooker"?

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: 22 February 2006 - Honky-Tonk-Style Blowjob
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2006, 05:08:03 pm »

Jough, what do i pay to change my name to "Honky Tonk Hooker"?

Usually Hooker's GET paid, in this case, well.. there's only one way a Honky Tonk Hooker would pay I'd guess.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Re: 22 February 2006 - Honky-Tonk-Style Blowjob
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2006, 05:08:52 pm »

It's a fact: Ray is not pussy-footing his way in the GOF.

But it's funny, cuz he IS. 

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: 22 February 2006 - Honky-Tonk-Style Blowjob
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2006, 05:43:31 pm »

In closing:  tomorrow's strip???

Word of Son of Rodney being the real deal results in a couple hundred souls joining the Legion of Ray, giving him the army he needs to enjoy the turkey and brandy feast.

Roast Beef, not technicnally being a leader, must fight, and promptly dies.

Hilarity Drama ensues.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: 22 February 2006 - Honky-Tonk-Style Blowjob
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2006, 05:57:41 pm »

No no.. Roast Beef will fight the only way he knows how: Breakdancing!

It'll be all Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo up ins.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

behka

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 16
    • View Profile
Re: 22 February 2006 - Honky-Tonk-Style Blowjob
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2006, 06:38:54 pm »

wow.   i knew at some point ray would rise up a bit and fight on his own (he is the son of rodney after all), but i still think that even after this display of ferocity..... ray will not win the fight.

my money's still on beef.
Logged
To you, I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the loyal opposition. - Woody Allen, Stardust Memories

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
Re: 22 February 2006 - Honky-Tonk-Style Blowjob
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2006, 06:40:17 pm »

No way that Beef planned this. This one was all Ray, showing that he really is the Son of Rodney. I would say ripping a guy's goddamn face off easily matches any of the feats we saw Rodney do in the flashback strip.
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 22 February 2006 - Honky-Tonk-Style Blowjob
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2006, 06:41:25 pm »

No no.. Roast Beef will fight the only way he knows how: Breakdancing!

It'll be all Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo up ins.

I dunno. Ray was in The Dude Has Got No Mercy. He could easily out dance Beef.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Up