Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I haven't had a haircut since July. I'm hoping to, "wait it out."

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Xngurevar

Pages: [1]
1
Is this in fact the first depiction of a bong (the kind you smoke) in Achewood?

I am well pleased.  But why isn't it three feet tall and shaped like a dragon?

2
Achewood / Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« on: April 14, 2006, 08:50:10 pm »
Ok, in that case, it's 5:00 AM and Ray has been drinking all night and got it not quite right.  I believe he meant gruffle at any rate.

I suspect that you gruffle at wedding receptions, and you gruffle your ham pizza and Caesar salad, but what you get down to after a long night of drinking and watching Mel Gibson being tortured to death is gruzzling.  It's manlier.

3
Achewood / Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« on: April 14, 2006, 08:16:39 pm »
Beef uses the term gruffle, and while Ray understands it's meaning based on the context of it's usage, he has never actually heard it before.  The next morning he is attempting to use this hip new word, but getting it not quite right.

~Paul

No, Ray uses "gruffle" on the 10th, the day before Beef uses it in the bacon-wrapped shrimp context.

4
Science & Nature / Russian Writing
« on: April 05, 2006, 02:37:13 pm »
Braces are hard to do right.  I never got good at them until I took a course on set theory.  Now I write the crispest, pointiest braces you ever did see.  Too bad the only braces I write these days are on the computer.

5
Achewood / Re: March 8, 2006 - Cowboy sauce.
« on: March 08, 2006, 10:04:06 pm »
Alas, n00bs cannot increment anyone's Dr Pepper until they have posted 25 messages that convey meaning and insight.

I don't want to increment AlohaDawg's Dr. Pepper, I want to increment AlohaDawg himself.  As it is written, so it shall be.

As for insight, the deep truth of Achewood is essentially wordless.  Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, daruber muss man schweigen.

6
Achewood / Re: March 8, 2006 - Cowboy sauce.
« on: March 08, 2006, 06:25:24 pm »
Could be serial decimations. That would reduce the field to an infinitely fine few by seqeuntial tenths.

I broke down and registered just so I could increment you for that remark.

Pages: [1]