Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Established 2003
TOUAMB: Wandering off topic since the early 21st Century

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - FlipConstantine

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22
1
Wild Card / Arrested for Pot, with a webcomics twist
« on: February 24, 2007, 02:00:05 am »
So, a couple days ago, the roomate and I decided to light up a bowl in our dorm room, not the smartest plan yeah, but we'd done it before and were careful, towels under the door(s) smoke detector sealed with duct tape, doob tubes, the whole 9.  Despite all that, some asshole R.A. with a bloodhound nose decides that we have violated some cherished moral precept and decides to turn us in.  So, I open up the door to an insistent knock to my hall director and a couple cops standing there (university policy is that they can open the door if you don't, so I didn't really have a choice).  And there I'm standing, red eyed and with this proudly displayed.  Needless to say, I have a court date.  Just thought you all would get a chuckle out of that.

2
Science & Nature / Re: Website hosting on the cheap/free?
« on: February 13, 2007, 12:57:54 am »
There are no holes.  Holes are an illusion.  But so is the net.

/mystic off

Fortunately, the ground is too.  Everyone wins!

3
Quote from: Sub_Topical
I've gotten used to all the other little changes but I will never adapt to needing to have my keys in my left hand when I slide into a car. Is this how left anded people go through life, where everything feels like it's on the wrong side?

Pretty much.  Doesn't that just make you all feel terrible about how you've treated us?  The reckoning is near dextrous masses.  The sinister forces of... uh.. sinistrism are creepin on your asses.  Better watch yourselves.

4
Achewood / Re: Time for my man-douche - February 9 2007
« on: February 09, 2007, 08:55:52 pm »
Well... just don't use the baking soda man-douche and vinegar man-douche in conjunction. Because if I remember anything from elementary school science fairs (and I'm not sure I do) you would risk having that man-douche turn your mangina into what I could only imagine as being an incredibly painful...

Man-cano?


That was the joke.

I fail at humor :(

5
Achewood / Re: Time for my man-douche - February 9 2007
« on: February 09, 2007, 06:45:45 pm »
RE: mandouching.

I've found that the creative use of a tube and some baking soda in addition results in a much more uh, thorough man douche.  But that's just my santorum covered .02.

6
If heaven is really just a good place to learn how to make bongs i may have to reconsider this atheism thing...

7
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Recent shows
« on: December 14, 2006, 04:49:47 pm »
Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, thanks for being the only show I got kicked out of for having weed.  Seems a little incongruous.

8
Achewood / Re: 11 Dec 2006 - Good music, played well by men
« on: December 11, 2006, 06:06:31 am »
Apparently Lyle calls Nice Pete by his last name.

Do you want to be on a first name basis with Nice Pete?

9
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Why Do the Rolling Stones Suck?
« on: December 09, 2006, 02:54:19 am »
The complete physical decay, but never complete structural failure of most of the members?

10
Achewood / Re: Achewood Transcription
« on: December 01, 2006, 03:17:36 am »
OK, I am even more freaked out after clicking around the links, thinking 'who the heck would do this?' and then realizing that I could imagine myself lying on the couch bored with a bad cold and nothing to read, watching lousy TV and mindlessly typing in dialogue.

And furthermore: 599 comics are participating?  And this is presumably only a subset of the number of comics that exists? I am flabbergasted.

Don't underestimate the geeks.

11
Arts & Entertainment / Re: The Introductory Album Thread
« on: November 30, 2006, 08:23:01 pm »
man, I dig you LFM. I totally don't get lobster.

but I love Bob Dylan, and that's just based on his first album where he covered (mostly) old folk songs. So I'm kind of putting off listening to his other stuff, lest I turn into some kind of drooling stalker.

Avoid Highway 61 Revisited then.  For your sake and his.

(Just trying to drag it a bit back OT)

12
Achewood / Re: Hoochie mama wanna-bling - November 30 2006
« on: November 30, 2006, 05:43:13 am »
Some astute social commentary from the boys, couched in the language of that new hip hop craze, delightful.

13
Men like dumb girls because getting your bone on shouldn't be such hard work.

I have seen very few statements I consider to be as can-worthy as this one.  Huzzah sir, you have accomplished great things.

14
Achewood / Re: New Achewood Songfight
« on: November 28, 2006, 08:07:47 pm »
Damn, that's an accomplishment.  I was pretty psyched that I caught his show in St. Louis even though it was preceded by two really fuck*ng bad local rap acts.  I've never heard anyone so excited about repping Belleville...

15
Science & Nature / Re: Cats: Small Mammals, spoiled as hell
« on: November 21, 2006, 03:43:02 am »
heh heh you shaved your pussy.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22