Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - psilogen

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: Achewood Wiki
« on: March 30, 2006, 06:27:52 am »
GUH
ITS FAN FICTION

People I have no problem with ficiton that invites interaction with the user, but Onstad has been pretty clear in delineating that he feeds us pap and we take it quietly.
Was the GOF Wiki created by this community, or another? Me and some folks I know from a Different Place have been writing/editing articles, and I'm not sure if we're stepping on someone else's "turf" or what-have-you, and we'd rather not get into some retarded Revert War.

2
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« on: March 27, 2006, 07:29:22 am »
I think Sascha K should have disbanded KMFDM after the WWIII tour

3
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« on: March 24, 2006, 08:09:46 am »
What makes you think we care how you feel?
A fundamental belief in the altruistic and open-hearted nature of internet forums?

(Purely hypothetical; I've been to (and participated in) far too many forums to harbor such delusions.)

4
Wild Card / Re: I have become Pat.
« on: March 24, 2006, 08:04:38 am »
You ain't spent much time in an office.
This is true.

5
Wild Card / Re: I have become Pat.
« on: March 24, 2006, 03:20:47 am »
Next to a bottle of Jergens.
Isn't that some kind of occult office-sex proposition? I am thinking of Palahniuk's "Choke" where an unlocked-but-occupied airline bathroom is basically an invitation to free anonymous sex.

Maybe I am imagining work environments to be more exciting than they actually are.

6
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« on: March 24, 2006, 03:03:11 am »
At least you didn't say MDFMK
what!

Guys, I don't know how to feel about this place if MDFMK fans aren't welcome.

(C'mon, man. "Missing Time". Badass.)

Pages: [1]