Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Crun

Pages: [1] 2
1
Achewood / Re: April 5, 2006 -- Become a man! Become ALIVE!
« on: April 05, 2006, 04:42:26 pm »
Lie bot... Vlad... man, the next one better have some Chucklebot for me.

2
Oh no not the cafe press no Crun we ain't goin' down that route please.

Is there another route I should know about?

3
Or you could go the cafepress route.

4
Sports & Leisure / Re: 360?
« on: April 02, 2006, 04:02:23 pm »
Really, I got one for the games to come, not for the ones out now. 

5
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« on: April 02, 2006, 03:03:24 pm »
Christ in a dumptruck, The Matrix?  NIN was around in the 80's, fer crissakes.  The guys you're talking about are just the logical progression of fans of The Cure.  And, as has been detailed in Achewood, it is silly to like The Cure.  Filter being a copycat of NIN?  They were former members, so I don't think that really makes them copycats.  Eesh.  Yes, many Nails fans are complete douchebags... but that isn't NIN's fault.  C'mon, separate your criticisms.  NIN only us beautiful metal/techno, something that nobody has done a better job at than NIN.  That's saying something.

And yes, God Lives Underwater can join said deity in same location.

6
A physicist, a biologist and a mathematician were talking together outside a building on campus when they noticed two people entering the building. Some time later three people exited.
The biologist said, "The must have procreated."
The physicist said, "My initial observation must have been incorrect."
The mathematician said, "If one more person enters that building there will be zero people inside."

You got a laugh.

Couldn't be a Reader's Digest thread, there's no stories about drill sargeants.


7
A little vodka, yes.  A little Jager, no.  (it tells me to do... things)

8
I only assumed he had a 'stache, what with such bombast.  This turn of events is disappointing.

I hadn't heard it attributed to cap'n monotone, but if that's true, its another feather in his fantastic chapeau.  Would that we could all visit that habberdashery...

So who's drinkin'?!

9
we're on eastern pain time and its misterqueue o'clock?

10
Oh touche. 

11
The only dancin' I care to see is gothic dance, gothic dance (bela legosi's dead).

12
I've heard "lurk more" put many ways, but rarely with the verbosity displayed above. 

Yeah, I know, I could read and read, but what's the fun in that?  I likes to mix it up.  And like I said, the very appearance of Emeril got my dander up, bringing me here. 

BTW, beer in hand, the weekend has been greenlighted.  Stinkin' bastiches, couldn't find anybody willing to brave the wind for a round of nine and twelve.

13
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Trent Reznor: WTF?!?
« on: March 31, 2006, 07:56:53 pm »
After a 10 year drought, NIN finally made it back to Ft. Wayne, and I had to see them, having missed them the first time (being too young, thanks mom).  While I didn't care for the new stuff, it was something I'd always wanted to see.  But yeah, Trent looks like a regular meathead now, the fuck's up with that?

14
Hey, fair 'nuf.  I didn't know if this was gonna be a forum like ctrl+alt+del, where a discouraging word is nigh upon ban-worthy.  The censoring of the word "p-a-n-t-s" in my post furthered my doubtfulness.  But hey, if its a merry band of hooligans around here, i'll definitely stick around and banter it up.  And don't be calling this left-winger a nancy, thems glove-droppin' words, foo!  That said, I'm a Lyle/Todd man, so Phillipe's cute shtick isn't really my cup of tea. 

15
Hey, if a dissenting opinion is going to blown up as "making a mockery of EVERYONE", then maybe this place isn't for me.  Eh, gave it a shot.  Beware the Judas Priest Friday and dance like there's ass in your #####...  Its almost beer thirty, y'all have a good weekend.

Pages: [1] 2