Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Man Pat you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!  (Read 22294 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Crun

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 21
    • View Profile
    • Hockey Zombie
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #75 on: March 31, 2006, 10:10:20 pm »

Oh touche. 

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #76 on: March 31, 2006, 10:28:42 pm »

This reminds me of a Very Bad Joke that only Roast Beef would enjoy:

If you're not a part of the solution, you're a part of the precipitant.


I always heard it as "precipitate", but this works just as well yes.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #77 on: March 31, 2006, 10:37:41 pm »


I always heard it as "precipitate", but this works just as well yes.

I'd do another "car of pain" interjection here, but we've already had one this thread.  Damn.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

Crun

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 21
    • View Profile
    • Hockey Zombie
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #78 on: March 31, 2006, 10:55:29 pm »

we're on eastern pain time and its misterqueue o'clock?

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #79 on: March 31, 2006, 11:01:34 pm »

It's man time and you have all come real.  Tiny cans all around then.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #80 on: March 31, 2006, 11:03:59 pm »

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #81 on: March 31, 2006, 11:07:05 pm »

we're on eastern pain time and its misterqueue o'clock?

No, 'cause Q doesn't have a mustache.

I'd heard the precipitate joke attributed to Steven Wright several years ago but I've never actually heard him say it so I don't know who actually wrote it.
Logged

Crun

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 21
    • View Profile
    • Hockey Zombie
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #82 on: March 31, 2006, 11:09:56 pm »

I only assumed he had a 'stache, what with such bombast.  This turn of events is disappointing.

I hadn't heard it attributed to cap'n monotone, but if that's true, its another feather in his fantastic chapeau.  Would that we could all visit that habberdashery...

So who's drinkin'?!

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #83 on: March 31, 2006, 11:11:59 pm »

I only assumed he had a 'stache, what with such bombast.  This turn of events is disappointing.

So who's drinkin'?!

I am babyfaced.  I couldn't grow a stache if I hot glued a ferret to my lip.  Seriously.


I am not drinkin'... yet, but after work I may be thinking about cracking into a little vodka.  Just a little.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 03:08:38 am by misterqueue »
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #84 on: March 31, 2006, 11:15:15 pm »

In my experience, there's no such thing as "a little" vodka.
Logged

Crun

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 21
    • View Profile
    • Hockey Zombie
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #85 on: March 31, 2006, 11:18:13 pm »

A little vodka, yes.  A little Jager, no.  (it tells me to do... things)

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #86 on: March 31, 2006, 11:29:05 pm »


 I could read and read, but what's the fun in that?

Someone doesn't think that every word that's ever dropped from our keyboards around here is deathless, apparently.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

swinehund

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 140
  • you cannot defeat me, I wear the mask of vulcan
    • View Profile
    • blaagh
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #87 on: April 01, 2006, 01:26:40 am »

I might not be alone in thinking that you may want to light it on fire and throw it at a wheelied out jeep.

Become the ruling body!


This inspired me. Here is an illustration of it.
Logged

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #88 on: April 01, 2006, 03:52:48 am »

is that throwing "at" or "out of"?  I'm not sure if that's a hand out the window...

EDIT: noticed the motion lines...
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #89 on: April 01, 2006, 08:40:58 pm »

Great, now I want a t-shirt with that BECOME THE RULING BODY graphic. Swinehund, you rock my world.

Also, I think the precipitate joke is funny. I'm not really a good person, I think.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up