Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - slumpman

Pages: [1]
1
The dude's hobby is bringing the eBay moves no one said could be done.  He is the thomas edison of googling all kinds of stuff up on ebay.

He can't recall the last time he used ebay! i know he's stoned n'all, but "i'm craaazy for that shit!" this smacks desperately of "i'm not lonely or bored, no, i have this amazing passion for an auction website that i rarely peruse". He has his Friday Parties which may or may not even occur anymore and if buying a helicopter doesn't constitute a midlife crisis then i simply don't know.

2




The strip makes me feel sad for ray. All of his friends are away on an adventure and so he sits alone in a chair until 7am. Doesn't the dude have a hobby?

3
Achewood / Re: April 18, 2006 - That cost me three hundred bucks!
« on: April 18, 2006, 11:48:54 pm »
Apologies for bringing forced otter... shenanigans to the table. I heard the similar phrase "shake what your momma gave you" inside my head and got carried away! I've changed my mind now, but it wouldn't be the first time an achewood plot has culminated in sexual indecency towards minors


Well there was the board's birthday although that was more of a "screw you" to us than canon. So how about Téodor's father?

I'm not sure what to think of Teodor's family snap. Is it a real photo that he is remembering, or is it one of those imaginary panels that Onstad is fond of using to accompany punchline non-sequitors. But he does mention the fact that he was born, so that's good enough for me.

4
Achewood / Re: April 18, 2006 - That cost me three hundred bucks!
« on: April 18, 2006, 08:38:31 pm »
I find it astounding how much Li'l Teodor looks identical in size to Regular Teodor, minus the legs. Also the fact that he was wearing the same boot/pant style as a wee tot is sort of worrying. (Unless that's just the way his legs are, in which case aiiiiiiigh)

I always assumed that, as alive stuffed animals, Teodor and the others were "born" the exact same size they are now. Only their intelligences have grown. Is there evidence to support this? I recall a child Lyle all the same size and playing with a gorilla, though i think that was a guest strip and so maybe not canonical

5
Achewood / Re: April 18, 2006 - That cost me three hundred bucks!
« on: April 18, 2006, 04:37:10 pm »
Yeah, I got it more as "junkie trying to jog the mind of a five year old about money" than "euphemism for anal rape".

Well i hope you're right, I like the lil' guy.

6
Achewood / Re: April 18, 2006 - That cost me three hundred bucks!
« on: April 18, 2006, 09:49:27 am »
Greetings!

I would believe you never were a child.

Also, Philippe seems to be holding his own just fine, I don't see what all the worry is about.

The hobo is giving Phillippe the option of losing a dollar or losing the dollar that his mummy gabe him. I don't know exactly what that means, but I assume it was something that he was born with and it sounds a little bit too much like hobo-slang for virginity to not be terrifying.

Pages: [1]