Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Teldin

Pages: [1]
1
How in the hell are you supposed to follow all the comment "threads" on that thing, I glanced it over earlier and it's all just.. indented a few spaces? is there some supar secret trick to making it look readable?

Also, "web 2.0" is the dumbest thing the media ever invented.

2
Achewood / Re: March 27, 2007 - "I Need To See This As A Challenge"
« on: March 27, 2007, 01:37:56 pm »
As a guy named Steve, this strip discomforts me, as if Pat is personally asking me to party with him.

No, Pat. I am not going to party with you.

3
APE CHEWS TUNA.

I love this thing.

4
Achewood / Re: March 5, 2007 - Take a hike, advice.
« on: March 05, 2007, 01:23:30 pm »
At first I thought Ray was singing in the first panel, but then I realized it's actually his inbox message sound. He's looking all excited because he has email. Oh, Ray.

If my inbox sang to me I would totally be checking my email every few seconds, perhaps hitting F5 to refresh just to make sure.


...I smoke two joints in the morning... YES EMAIL

5
Achewood / Re: 2 March 2007 - Drinkin' Island is inside each of us
« on: March 02, 2007, 01:32:03 pm »
The best part of this strip was

Oh my god I see it


Like it is some kind of revelation, an epiphany, if you will.

6
I think the biggest question I have is who is Ray talking to on the phone?

7
Achewood / Re: 8 Dec 2006 - People in Africa Still Listen to Tapes!
« on: December 09, 2006, 02:49:43 pm »
If you want real beer, I would go with my favorite, of course:

http://www.unibroue.com/products/maudite.cfm

It will kick you in the ass and leave you wanting more. The taste is somewhere like belgian-style spicey malt and is possibly the greatest thing to be drinking while on your porch in the middle of winter. Or any time of the year, for that matter.

Of course, you will never, ever find this at parties. Or many places in the States, either.

8
Achewood / Re: 5th December 2006: Oh - good! Good!
« on: December 05, 2006, 01:11:13 pm »
This is much like what I am like first thing in the morning.

Visual aid:


9
Achewood / Re: 20th November 2006 - getting S.O.--S.A.D. again
« on: November 20, 2006, 01:02:02 pm »
I keep expecting there to be a chorus of angels and a few 'hallelujah's in that last panel. Beef just seems so peaceful.

10
Achewood / Re: 17 Oct 2006 - Damnit, Hockawock!
« on: October 17, 2006, 12:21:29 pm »
The best thing about this strip is the tiny little 'awooooo'.

Oh baying hematite, I love you!

11
Achewood / Re: 19 Sep 2006 - Ray just wants you home safe.
« on: September 19, 2006, 12:38:31 pm »
A DOO DA DOO DA DOO DA DOO!

12
Achewood / Re: "okay," said the police chief. (9-14-06)
« on: September 14, 2006, 12:38:51 pm »
I think I speak for everyone when I say that Mr. Bear's expression is the greatest thing about this strip.

13
The last two day's strips strike me as something extremely ominous. Not really funny, not really character-building, just sort of creepy, in a non-awesome-Nice-Pete sort of way, if that makes sense. It is like Onstad got an unpleasant reply to a Cancer & superAIDS hospital test and he is venting his fear with alive stuffed animals and talking cats.

And a Pat who is Polite and Reasonable?

These truly are the end times.

14
Achewood / Re: The Blogs Are Back In Town: June '06
« on: June 15, 2006, 01:09:13 pm »
Extra credit to wombat! Maudite is one of the the only beers I like. It's brewed in the back woods of Quebec by Unibroue Breweries, is 8% (!!) and the legend goes: A bunch of lumberjacks struck a deal with the Devil to fly home in a canoe to make it back in time for Christmas. The rest of the label shows Satan leering at them overhead with a quiet little town underneath.

I doubt it's found anywhere outside of Quebec, which is where I get it from.

Edit: Bah! 2 minutes too late.

15
Achewood / Re: The Blogs Are Back In Town: June '06
« on: June 15, 2006, 12:41:47 pm »
To those of you not "in the know", as the young'uns say these days, The Arcade Fire is an excellent indie band from Quebec. The blog has lured me out of the dark shadow of these boards in which I have been lurking nigh these long years to mention that they are my favorite group. It fills me with giddy glee to know that an alive stuffed animal listens to the same music I do. Huzzah, I shouted out into the street. Huzzah!


Two of their songs can be found here:

http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=2686
http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=2687

Cheers!

Pages: [1]