For me, it is Morgan Freeman that narrates the fine posts of littlefallsmets.
Huh.
At first, I thought you said Morgan FAIRCHILD. Such as the woman voted Sexiest Woman in America by People Magazine in two different years of the James K. Polk presidency and is... somehow still alive.
And I read a few of my posts and I was like "All right. It's a weird choice but I see it."
But now that I know you meant Morgan FREEMAN, you're really close to what I actually intend.
When I start writing in fever-dream flourishes, as opposed to Conversational Internet, I'm writing imagining it being read by a different actor from Shawshank Redemption. When I start getting outlandish, it sounds like it is being read by veteran character actor James Whitmore.
The dude who played "Brooks the Old Guy" in Shawshank.
Specifically, when he did the voicework for Mark Twain in Will Vinton's mid-Eighties Claymation epic "The Adventures of Mark Twain" which is both the darkest most fucked-up children's movies ever and one of the ten best movies ever made.
But you got that it was a Shawshank actor. That's surprisingly close to the target.
Go back and read it with that voice in your head. Cool, huh?
Tangentally, when I am talking in Conversational Internet, I intend to sound like Adam Goldberg's character in "Dazed and Confused", Mike Newhouse. That's probably less interesting, though.