Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Yay us!
Happy 9th Birthday to TOUAMB.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - beverly

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
1
Achewood / Dick + The Fags (9/29/03)
« on: September 30, 2003, 01:30:15 am »
Quote from: "jough"
So ferocious j, why are you and the other band members in litigation with Dick?


do you know people in real life who like you?  I ask because you are an asshole

2
Achewood / The Act (09-22-03)
« on: September 22, 2003, 07:12:37 am »
Look at Pat's bathroom door -- wary & cautious, in everything he does

Strip.

3
Arts & Entertainment / Shirts as communication
« on: September 18, 2003, 11:52:22 pm »
I saw someone wearing a GET YOUR WAR ON shirt at a concert once; she wasn't alone, so I didn't talk to her

4
Achewood / Philippe in a T-Shirt! (16 September 2003)
« on: September 16, 2003, 10:34:02 pm »
You ain't an anarchist if you don't have a hard copy; get one for you, and your future children

5
Achewood / Put Brew in Lyle's hand...
« on: September 16, 2003, 10:31:11 pm »
I'm the bus DRIVER

6
Achewood / Philippe in a T-Shirt! (16 September 2003)
« on: September 16, 2003, 11:30:08 am »
great strip!  But no more Ray's place?  I hate you, Onstad!

7
Achewood / Cabin Fever
« on: September 12, 2003, 09:42:46 am »
http://web.archive.org/web/20020601230126/http://www.achewood.com/index.html

kraka-CHOW.  The paypal button has been there, I thought right.  It was for a different purpose, though.

8
Achewood / Oh happy day, it's Thursday again!
« on: September 11, 2003, 07:10:32 pm »
I got a bit of a chuckle from Onstad's Johnny Cash thing; it was small I promise

9
Achewood / The not so religious man...
« on: September 11, 2003, 05:47:51 pm »
Alright, maybe more like 5 minutes -- it's a hearty laugh, too.  Now that that's settled, I'm going to take that next-morning poo.

10
Achewood / The not so religious man...
« on: September 11, 2003, 05:45:40 pm »
I cracked at the ugly plant, finished the strip while laughing, and didn't stop laughing for about a minute.  I'm still laughing now.

12
Arts & Entertainment / Opus
« on: September 09, 2003, 11:41:01 pm »
What if he's lost it :?:

13
Achewood / an Achewood strip I somehow dreamed
« on: September 08, 2003, 09:25:23 pm »
man, last night I had another lucid dream; that's 2 nights in a row.  I've been flying quite a bit.

14
Achewood / Aw! Philippe in a suit!
« on: September 08, 2003, 01:04:01 am »
look at his arms, second to last panel

15
Arts & Entertainment / An exploratory one with a little difference...
« on: September 08, 2003, 01:03:30 am »
dr. octagon
magnetic fields
clearlake
fountains of wayne
tricky
squarepusher
death cab for cutie
flying saucer attack
interpol
mercury rev
placebo
neil young
thievery corporation
µ-Ziq
flaming lips
deep purple

that's what I got when I set my winamp on random; I wrote down the first 16 artists is cycled through

Pages: [1] 2 3 4