Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - R2DTrousers

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
1
Man, say what you like about the Stad, but he looks like a saint compared to some of the fuckin sour-faced entitled whiny grudge-bearing has-been twats in this thread.
Mainly LFM, who seems to think that Onstad isn't acknowledging the role of the proletariat (mostly LFM) in the success of Achewood. Prick.

PS: love and hugs to most people on the thread who aren't human broken records.

2
Achewood / Re: supporters of onstrad
« on: November 06, 2010, 08:33:21 am »
i havent been able to afford my depression meds in over two months.

Medical-System-based rough-chuckles right there.

3
Achewood / Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« on: October 29, 2010, 08:29:46 pm »
We are the inchoate, stinking, hide-wrapped Fallen all cargo-culting up our own achewood cartoons from scraps of newspaper and flour glue.

Our Coming of Age ceremony is to live in the wilderness for weeks on no food, slapping a big rock with F5 on it.

The Tribal Chief sports a Chochacho medallion made of carved cow bone, and demands 'donations' of dogmeat from all the tribesmen to 'Keep The Server Running'.

Edit: I just realised this isnt the case!

4
Achewood / Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
« on: July 05, 2010, 10:53:44 pm »
Onstad, he uses the language and I love it. He use it into my ear, he use it on my imagination. There is nothing to be done about it.

5
Wild Card / Re: Earworms
« on: December 09, 2009, 02:39:06 pm »
ALL of it?!

Well... the first 40 seconds or so. My rendition gets kinda hazy after that.

Dewn dewn dudiddlen dew dewwn
Diddlebep bep bep bep bahdiddlew
Dewn dewn dudiddlen dew dewwn
Diddlebep bep bep bep bah diddlew
Bowp bowp biddlow bowp bowp bowp bowwwm
Brrlbahp bap bap bap ba biddleow
Bowww baba boww baba boww bababababap bap bap
Bap babap babap babap babababah bap bahhhh
Biddlah bapbap bapbap bapbap baaaaah
dingydingyding!
etc.


6
Achewood / Re: Real-life Ray Smuckles
« on: December 09, 2009, 02:56:04 am »
If I'm a loopy, nut-brown exhibitionist at 91 there's no telling what I'll dress up in. Maybe a cravat.

7
Wild Card / Re: Earworms
« on: December 09, 2009, 12:15:12 am »
I have a couple very long-term earworms that I unconsciously start humming now and then. Have done for years:


1) Quantum Leap Theme.

2) I am the Resurrection Guitar Solo.

WHY????!

8
Daisy Owl / Re: 23/11/09 - Guy Stuff
« on: November 29, 2009, 03:57:03 am »
Interestingly, the very concept of 'giraffe oil' has been known to cure depression.

9
Not Daisy Owl / Re: Forming
« on: November 26, 2009, 01:00:09 pm »
The drawings in Forming are very inventive and interesting, and I like the conversational tone juxtaposed with the crazy subject matter. But... the storyline is utterly incomprehensible (to me)!

10
Yes, but I heard that if you play gentle violin music at arsenic, it will turn into non-toxic jellybeans.

11
This Hathor the Cowgoddess bitch makes me feel patriarchal as heck.

(sorry ladies)

12
Achewood / Re: Nov 19, 2009 - Children are like the Kennedy assassination
« on: November 20, 2009, 04:31:49 pm »
I LOVE the JFK simile.

13
Wild Card / Re: The Awe: Images from the world web
« on: November 19, 2009, 06:52:29 pm »
What, no giant squid?

(the giant squid is hiding in the bushes)

(oops I didn't click BO's link before posting)

14
Wild Card / Re: Today I'm gonna...
« on: November 12, 2009, 04:24:20 pm »
Cafe press is basically cloud computing for t-shirts.

Also, who cares what Marx would think about it. Sheesh.

15
Wild Card / Re: Today I'm gonna...
« on: November 11, 2009, 07:36:02 am »
I couldn't 'do a Whipit', partly because I'd worry that doing this act might sometimes just kill you instantly in mid huff. But it's mostly because I can't really face the idea that at the end you have all that cream, sitting in the can, unwhipped and unreachable. It just seems a terrible waste of cream. Rock on, fellow Rockstars.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4