Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Real-life Ray Smuckles  (Read 4181 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Real-life Ray Smuckles
« on: December 08, 2009, 12:26:18 am »

I know that we have talked about this elsewhere, but I couldn't find the thread and Google was no help, either.

Here is a picture. Look at it. Look at the picture.

Logged

Chump Change

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 172
  • This is amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: Real-life Ray Smuckles
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 01:09:42 am »

I don't know why I thought a real life Ray Smuckles would be something I might want to see.

I... I really don't.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Real-life Ray Smuckles
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 01:24:30 am »

Thats not a cat and hes not wearing shades.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Real-life Ray Smuckles
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 01:36:28 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Real-life Ray Smuckles
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2009, 06:55:42 am »

[[dryheave]]
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Real-life Ray Smuckles
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2009, 02:15:29 pm »

I don't know why I thought a real life Ray Smuckles would be something I might want to see.

That is a good point.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Real-life Ray Smuckles
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2009, 05:08:01 pm »

Fuck you Lprkn, fuck you so so so much.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Real-life Ray Smuckles
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2009, 08:41:14 pm »

Fuck you Lprkn, fuck you so so so much.

and not the way you wanted, either....
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Real-life Ray Smuckles
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2009, 09:41:33 pm »

Here's the thread:

http://touamb.com/index.php?topic=4312.msg115598

And here's a link to a summary with pics, since the original site was taken down by request of Uncle Dirty's family.

http://vice.typepad.com/vice_magazine/2008/03/uncle-dirty.html
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Real-life Ray Smuckles
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2009, 10:55:22 pm »

Why would the family want the site taken down?  He clearly lives a very public life.  Hrm.  Oh well.  Here's to Uncle Dirty!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Real-life Ray Smuckles
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2009, 11:36:42 pm »

Here's the thread:

http://touamb.com/index.php?topic=4312.msg115598

And here's a link to a summary with pics, since the original site was taken down by request of Uncle Dirty's family.

http://vice.typepad.com/vice_magazine/2008/03/uncle-dirty.html

Thanks, JL. Your Google-fu is clearly superior to my own.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Real-life Ray Smuckles
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2009, 12:02:21 am »

I learned from the best (Cort).
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Real-life Ray Smuckles
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2009, 01:54:44 am »

Why would the family want the site taken down?  He clearly lives a very public life.  Hrm.  Oh well.  Here's to Uncle Dirty!

Dude, If I was looking that good at 91 I'd walk around in a thong too.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

R2DTrousers

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 53
  • ...
    • View Profile
Re: Real-life Ray Smuckles
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2009, 02:56:04 am »

If I'm a loopy, nut-brown exhibitionist at 91 there's no telling what I'll dress up in. Maybe a cravat.
Logged
Computer science uses electric machines (computers for example). A computer scientist will need math, science, and know-how to make and use computers.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Real-life Ray Smuckles
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2009, 03:14:35 am »

Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up