Step 1: Buy a whipped cream can.
Step 2: hold mouth over business end and 'slightly' press the nozzle until gas but not cream comes out, while inhaling deeply.
Step 3: Be high for 30 seconds.
Step 4: Discard useless can of cream and wonder what the fuck you are doing with your life.
When I was 16 a friend hipped me to this. So we went down to the grocery store. We couldn't afford to buy the cream so we hit it right there in the store. I was buzzing my ass off and turned just in time to see my friend do a header into the pickles.
There were broken pickle jars everywhere, my friend was bleeding profusely from the head and lying on the floor. I helped him to his feet and started walking him toward the front of the store. Along the way we passed a display of dish towels. I grabbed one and used it to cover the gash on his forehead and stop the bleeding.
When we got to the front of the store we just walked right out. This was at about 10:30 at night so there was nobody in the store, but a couple of checkers and baggers. Maybe there was a customer or two there as well, but I don't recall seeing anyone.
A little while later after we had gotten away from there my friend starts blaming me "why didn't you catch me" he said. I said "you sorry mother fucker, I should have left your ass lying on the floor."
Anyway, that probably should have been the last time I spoke to that dude, but it wasn't. I hung out with him for several more years. We even had a
music band for a time.
I haven't seen or heard from Bobby for quite a long time though. I spoke with George, the other guy in that picture for the first time in many years about 2 months ago. He thinks Bobby is dead. According to him Bobby had become a derelict and was living under the freeway. He would come around to George's apartment and brag about how much beer he could buy for $5 like it was an artform to him. But he stopped coming around and it's assumed he's dead.
So yeah, moral of the story, if you want to do whippits you should probably reconsider where your life is leading you to.